On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a brony are you

RainbowdashFTW

Courtesy of Miles’ ranking system™, I rank 7/10. Avid fan of the show, spend a fair amount of time on the forums, in love with Dashie, write fanfics, make art, went to a convention once, and plan on buying merch in the future. I do spend time on other things, though. :P

I'm not a "Brony", but you could probably put me somewhere on the Pegasister scale. Still, I've branched off from the "new" MLP fandom and expanded to like MLP in general, not just G4/FiM. Plus, I don't use fandom labels on myself, so I'm just a general MLP fan, not so much a "Pegasister".

On a scale of 1 to 10 I would probably rate at a 1 

These ponies don't have what it takes to not get eliminated. But people enjoy them for what they are but your chances of getting eliminated are much higher if you do!

Probably a 7, I love the show and its fan works, but only a few of my friends and none of my family knows I do. I would like to buy pony merch, but I don't have the money.

thats a rather difficult question, i suppose it would depend on how you define those numbers.

i dont have any merchandise(i dont plan on buying any, either. but thats just me generally not feeling the need to buy stuff that i am a fan of)

i like the show, aswell as the art and the music the community produces.

i try my best to produce fanart myself.

No idea where that leaves me.

5/10 the show

8/10 the community

and 7/10 simply a brony.

All together: 6.66666667/10 a brony.

The show is not the initial reason for joining the community. It was the people, the respect and overall nature of bronies. I enjoyed it, thus I became part of it.

In a way im a 3. I dont go screaming "brony! Brony!" I only have an mlp wallpaper for my phone. In terms of what i show.

In a way im, forgive the cliché, over 9000!! Ive really let mlp affect my personality. And i listen to brony music all the time and search up mlp pics and memes (no nsfw). And find myself really exited at the idea of season five, and the fandom growing.

Edited by hamza

7.9403829473 out of 10
Yes, I have a specific number.

I like merch, I have a bit, and would get a ton more if I could.
I love Cons, even though I haven't been to one. I would definitely would go to one if I could. (I would go to all of them if I could)
Love the show, I watch at least 2 episodes a day.

I think I'm like 5/10. I enjoy the show so much and I really like the fandom, but I don't collect, and I only read 5 fanfics so far (Rainbow Factory, Cupcakes, 2 Cupcakes based fanfics and My Little Dashie). And if I listen 15 songs in a day, 13-14 of them is pony music (fanmade or canon).

I spend most of my time online on mlp

Buuuut im mostly interested in the fanfictions

literally, I sometimes (in the holidays) spend a week in bed reading fanfictions and books

Reading is basically my favorite thing ever

but bronies have some absolutely beautiful fanfictions

Favorate Famous Ones Include

The Immortal Game

Into the Depths

The Chase

Archmage

but those are just what im reading atm

So 8/10 This fandom is where my mind lays, but not my heart

I'm gonna have to go with 3 fedoras out of a possible ten fedoras. I enjoy the show but I think a lot of bronies take it WAY too far and thus try to stay the hell away from the fandom.

But I'm also animating pony videos. So maybe like four fedoras.

Edited by mrmattimation