Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a brony are you

RainbowdashFTW

7 because 7 8 9

In all honesty, from a scale of 1 to 10, I would be closer to 3. I don't really follow the show anymore. I love the characters though and I love the fandom <3

I think I'm 8 or 9. I'm pretty obsessed with mlp and watch it on a daily basis, it's part of my everyday routine. Plus I own like 7 shirts so I'm always wearing one, plus my Rainbow Dash wristbands and wallet.... so I show off my love for the show but I don't go as far as to flaunt it in people's faces and constantly talk about it, because I don't like it when people push things in my face all the time. I'm casual about it B)

Hmm.... I can't really rate myself on that scale. I mean, I'm dedicated to the show, it's practically my life, but I don't own merch due to my judgmental parents. But I'm still an active member of the bony community!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Probably 4 or 5. I enjoy the show but only watch is periodically. Got a few posters and a figurine but I don't actively search for merch. I don't really obsess about it, but it is fun to take part in.

Edited by Zombies164

7. I love the show and have mlp merch. I draw a lot of ponies and I know how to play few mlp songs on piano but I have not been in conventions or any meetings. Also I don't run around downtown and tell everyone that I am a brony and love it.

Probably a -1 do to the fact I almost never watch the show or even talk about it.

I like your profile picture xD

• Brohoof 2

I'd give myself an 8/10. I'm really dedicated to the show and the fandom, and it is basically a cemented part of me. But I keep all that online. I don't own any merch, I don't tell my friends, and I haven't yet been to a con. (although I would love to, there just aren't many options here in Australia)

(edited)

It changes all the time. Right now i'm probably a 7/10 or more, I just finished watching almost all of the episodes of season 5 so far in 1 day and loved all of them.

A month ago it would probably be 4/10 or less. 

Edited by Nebula

(edited)

I'd say around a 4/10...

I like the show and I enjoy looking at fanart, reading fanfics, listening to songs and whatnot every now and then, but I don't watch it as often as I used to. I also don't have any merchandise and don't really plan on getting any. I mostly stay with the community rather than with the show itself~

Edited by Driz