Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much exercise do you do?

Zyrael

Just the basic; like running (treadmill or outside), some few weight lifting and squats. i used to do sit-up but stopped. I do them everyday and one day break. 

I don't go to the gym, but work is a real workout. I'm constantly either loading/unloading 200 pound cages (which is heavy for a 115lbs person) or assembling the newspaper. The only real break is driving the rig ^_^

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

Another based necro thread, awesome.

I don't have any P.E in my school, at least not as of late so I have to deal with it myself.

Usually after doing my homework (If I do them, I usually don't.) I give it a little rest before going jogging. About half a mile or mile daily depending what mood I am on. After it I do some push ups, about twenty to thirty a day does the trick, you don't need to do them like crazy if you do them daily. Those are followed by 60 to 80 sit ups, again depending on my mood. 

Spoiler

Then I just go and play video games for the rest of the day. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Not nearly as much as I should :/. I don't have a whole lot of time to exercise since I usually have a bunch of other stuff to do like sitting around on the forums school and work.

I swim laps a few times a week though and I also bike when the weather's nice. Been trying to work out more at the gym too; it's good to try out different stuff.

Barely any... I do go on walks every now and again if the weather is right but that's rare. I've been thinking of getting back into cycling, the only exercise outside of walking I ever enjoyed doing... too bad I'm not conditioned enough after being a lazy fat-arse for the last five/six years to do it... my legs just can't handle it.

I lift weights and use my bicycle every day. I also like to run and swim twice a week. That's pretty much it.

I used to be much more active (3-5 times a week) but my "limit" is 15mins on the elliptical, 1.5 miles walk/job on the treadmill, 50 crunches, and some other core exercises. I occasionally throw in some arm workouts but I pulled a muscle really bad once that caused my hand to spasm for about a day so I'm a little more easy when it comes to those kind of exercises.

Edited by Sky Shield

• 4 weeks later...

@Hierok I cycle too. I used to ride about 25km every morning before school. Now I'm into mountain biking and an average ride is about 15km (that's up hills too) but other from that I do a lot of manual handling and a of walking whilst at work which sucks because it's outside work. But some of my family have actually noticed that I'm getting bigger in the upper body and in the legs. Thanks work ^_^

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Crosswind99 said:

@Hierok I cycle too. I used to ride about 25km every morning before school. Now I'm into mountain biking and an average ride is about 15km (that's up hills too) but other from that I do a lot of manual handling and a of walking whilst at work which sucks because it's outside work. But some of my family have actually noticed that I'm getting bigger in the upper body and in the legs. Thanks work ^_^

We have no real hills here, so I cycle around the 28 km/hour on an average day. In like halfan hour I'm at my school which is 13 km away from home. 

• Brohoof 1

Been really lacking in it recently, but I'm trying to be better about it.

Usually, I'll walk to the gas station about a half a mile down the road from me. Takes about an hour to get there and back.

The minimal amount. I'm lazy and lack motivation to do anything so the best I do is cycling to places every now and then as well as occasionally using the exercise bike.