Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@everypony

Will have to wait with responses until tomorrow. Battling the flu and something with my eye, so not in a writing mood. Sorry. :( Hopefully my immune system and a trip to the doctor will win the day and It'll be better tomorrow.

And I hope to see your writing soon @@Seamore Sandwich, the suspense is killing me. :3

*breaks door with axe*

sig-4697954.The-Shining-008.jpg

guess who's baaaaack...~?

I'm concepting an oc I'd like to enter in here. XD

P-Jay. ^_^ It's been a long time my friend. Hope you've been doing good. :)

Think you can tell me something about the concept OC, or do you want to keep the cards close until you have a product you're satisfied with? ^^

Yeah, sorry for disappearing off the face of the forums save to post in a few rp's from time-to-time, dark souls...kinda consumed me. Like the Abyss did Artorias--

*shot*

Anyways, this oc...an abnormal species. A phantom (which happens to be his name), which are basically the 'NPC's' of your dreams. Of course, this means he's completely limited to the dreamworld. Buuuuut...I'd like to presume for some bullsh*t reason (sorry for the language), he's been given some time to hang around the waking world. XD maybe princess Luna cut him some slack or somethin', idk.

Edited by P-Jay

@@P-Jay,

Well, you could just go with him being able to go from one place to another through dreamers (AKA, invading their dreams as a door between the dream realm and the waking world). You could put as an argument that he have taken to absorbing the residual magic from when Luna wanders around to be able to do this, amongst potential other things, and have it work as a *sleigh of hand* explanation there. Might be better options really, just the first thing that came to mind.

For a bit of fun, you could have in that Luna actively does not want him to be able to get through dreamers like this, and he'd find a sleeping pony to escape to or from the dream world to get away from her if she runs into him. I don't think she'd hunt him per se, unless he have done something bad, but she might try and restrain his ways of moving around if it were. For example by trying to put wards on the dream doors, or something similar. Might be he could *pick* some of the lesser ones if it were.

But, this is your OC, and you will decide how he turns out. Just figured I'd help with some suggestions tot he last part and then I gt a few more ideas to write down that came along. Tends to happen. ^^

Well, you could just go with him being able to go from one place to another through dreamers (AKA, invading their dreams as a door between the dream realm and the waking world). You could put as an argument that he have taken to absorbing the residual magic from when Luna wanders around to be able to do this, amongst potential other things, and have it work as a *sleigh of hand* explanation there. Might be better options really, just the first thing that came to mind.

For a bit of fun, you could have in that Luna actively does not want him to be able to get through dreamers like this, and he'd find a sleeping pony to escape to or from the dream world to get away from her if she runs into him. I don't think she'd hunt him per se, unless he have done something bad, but she might try and restrain his ways of moving around if it were. For example by trying to put wards on the dream doors, or something similar. Might be he could *pick* some of the lesser ones if it were.

But, this is your OC, and you will decide how he turns out. Just figured I'd help with some suggestions tot he last part and then I gt a few more ideas to write down that came along. Tends to happen. ^^

see, that's more or less the thing about Phantom. he's not exactly a bad guy, he's just trying to have a bit of fun before fading into nothingness. Luna doesnt think of him as a threat, or anything--she lets him more or less traverse the dreams freely, with one rule: never harm the dreamer. 

and considering the fact she can pretty much summon him whenever she likes in the dreamscape, he's not exactly inclined to break that rule. but it's not like Luna adores him, either--at best, she just tolerates his existence. because hey, even if he technically isn't real, if he's pleading that he has feelings, and doesn't wanna die...XD

but basically, Phantom's problem in this rp is, well, actually making an appearance in the waking world. since he's a phantom of a dream, he technically doesn't exist. an illusion brought on by the brain, that achieved sentience--basically, he cant exist anywhere else but the dreamscape. so im just more or less plopping him down, with little to no explanation. XD

@@P-Jay,

I have one that is dreaming, if you want to interact with her. Her dreams are peaceful, and it's one you know. That is, Vivid Loss. She is currently out of commission, so to speak, and in deep sleep, so you could start there and see what happened from there? Who knows, perhaps a little demonic intervention can help you go to the waking world. :)

And I like your ideas for him. Seems workable. ^^ Do you have a visual of him perhaps?

@@P-Jay,

I have one that is dreaming, if you want to interact with her. Her dreams are peaceful, and it's one you know. That is, Vivid Loss. She is currently out of commission, so to speak, and in deep sleep, so you could start there and see what happened from there? Who knows, perhaps a little demonic intervention can help you go to the waking world. :)

And I like your ideas for him. Seems workable. ^^ Do you have a visual of him perhaps?

oh! what a helpful coincidence. XD it sounds good

@@Captain Whirlwind,

The ones we have in shot terms are basically these:

Ponyville, monster attack. It would require you to read around 60 pages or more to get the whole point, but essentially, a large demonic monster is attacking town and are about to finally be taken care of. I can feed you some information about things (like how it looks in town currently) via another OC or NPC on the way there and when there, to make it more manageable, along with some story things via internal dialogue or PM's. As mentioned, the monster is about to be handled, so your entrance is likely better to be fitted in after it have been. Perhaps it can start with somepony flying to Cloudsdale to get help, and they find you? Could time up likely then.

I'm more interested in the Monster attack one. Any specific stories or backgrounds you would like to 

remind me before I join?

@@Captain Whirlwind,

There doesn't have to be anything you need to know per se if it is. As mentioned, I can have one of my characters fly to Cloudsdale to give a warning about the attack, and it can be taken from there, with me describing things as we get there. The battle is almost over as it is right now, and we just need a post from @@Seamore Sandwich, to have the monster gone, but there'll be an interesting aftermath more than likely, and plenty to watch.

I think you just popping into town right now is gonna confuse you and make for a poor transition honestly. Nothing against you that is, but there's just so many things that have happened that it can be quite a thing to explain it all, and I will likely miss something that'll end up making it somewhat awkward. Better to get you towards the place, and make for a smoother transition. :)

Does it sound okay to you, or?

@@P-Jay,

Will you be interested in starting yourself then, or shall I set up the dream and you can come along the scene is set?

• Brohoof 1

Ello.

I haven't done much lately, and really I've been dismotivated to continue RP'ing. I'm contemplating leaving since I haven't really been a big part of the story so if I continue I won't be able to bail out without causing damage to the story.

So yeah.

ALSO CS:GO GOT AN INFERNO REMAKE AND I WANT TO PLAY IT NOW SO SORRY

@everyone

I've been meaning to post, but I just don't have the energy right now. I'm a bit sick again. I'll post as soon as I'm better, maybe sooner. Good news! I got the other job I mentioned. My schedule will be improving soon, which means I'll be able to post more often.

@@P-Jay

I suppose it may be plausible that your phantom could have followed behind The Forgotten One and found himself in the real world. The entity you described is much like, and may very well be, an Everspirit. I thought you may want to consider that as a possibility.

I suppose it may be plausible that your phantom could have followed behind The Forgotten One and found himself in the real world. The entity you described is much like, and may very well be, an Everspirit. I thought you may want to consider that as a possibility.

well, you can pm me and explain exactly what those are, if you'd like. sounds interesting. XD ill weigh the two options, from you and blitz

@@Seamore Sandwich,

Good to hear you got the job. ^_^ Sucks that you're ill though. :/ Hopefully, your health will get better rather than worse soon, and we can all get back to enjoying the merry days. :D Now get to bed and eat some soup. Nom nom. :3

@@Lonk Chase,

Wel, if that is your choice, I will respect it. I thank you for informing us of this, and if you ever change your mind, remember that we'll still be here. ^_^ Or well, I will. I don't intend to let this thread die until we're number 1 on the site. ^^ Muahaha!!! *twirls mustache*

@@PonyOfWar,

War! *tacklehugs and nearly squeezes him to death*.

I can have a bit of a better look tomorrow, then we can take it from there. ^^ If you want to rejoin the group he were part of before, we can have that arranged, with him being separated in the chaos going on outside before scrambling over and finding them? We'd have to ask @@Wolves, of course, but I ere gonna try and take a hold in him/her one of these days regardless as I'm wondering if the last response was noticed. Guess this is an opportune time as any. ^^

There are a few things to bite note in if that is though, but we can go over that when we got everything sorted. ^^ Tomorrow that is. Right now, time for bed. :3

(edited)

@everypony

I'm sorry, but posts won't be until tomorrow. :( My bed broke and I'm using all the time and energy I have to repair it. Hopefully it'll work, but it does mean that I can't write tonight. Which is a bother, since there is a lot of good posts to respond to.

I'll try to get them written somewhat early tomorrow if I can, but for now, i have to go again. See you tomorrow.

@@Techno Universal,

While I appreciate some enthusiasm, you can't just post something random in the thread mate. Like everyone else, you have to go through an initiation process here, and then we'll find some way to fit you in. As such, your post will be ignored for the time being, until we have sorted through things, and perhaps afterwards too, if the post isn't possible to respond to. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Hopefully, we can work something out. :)

To begin with, could you tell us something about your OC? Looks, race, some backstory, stuff like that?

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom, hey hey,
is it ohke if I introduce a second character? I want to finally do something with a character that isn't loosely based on me in some way, and I think this RP is casual enough that I can subtly change her personality if I'm not completely satisfied with how she works out. :bedeyes:

And yes, I have a good reason for why she's here of all places. :twi:

But since my new OC is a changeling, I have to ask: how strict are you with how changelings work? Because if they literally need love to stay alive, then my character can't really exist. If they need love to stay relatively sane / grow / something else, then everything is fine, and I know what to do.

Her character isn't completely finished, as I need to know how changelings work in your world first. :adorkable:

Also, should I send you her character sheet, or something? Because I haven't made one yet. I can make one, if you want though. :squee:

EDIT: I didn't feel like waiting, so I made her character sheet. Lemme know if anything is wrong, or if you have anything to say at all, really.   :fluttershy:

Edited by Frosty Frost