Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@@Randimaxis,

@@Fire Lily,

"Friends can do all sorts of nice things. And I'll be sure to make you nice things too every day Dax, even the prank stuff. I bet you'd find it fun to use."

The selection of things she could give him was there already to be honest. She had some itching powder, the change paint or what you'd call it, smoke bombs and a few things she hadn't tried yet. But perhaps she could try them out tonight or something and see what would happen? Would make them readier before after all the trial and error part would be over with. Whiiich might take a little, but eh, all would work eventually.

She heard Angel say something and let go of Dax so she could go over and see what it was.

"Aaah Those. I don't know what they're called really. It get them when I crush these pretty plants that grows around rocky places. There's many of them and they bite a lot, but it's worth it for having these in the fireworks. Makes it all shiny."

She looked at Angel with a gleeful smile going over her face whilst she also looked the powders over. She was gonna have to get more pink soon it looked like, but she used that most of all so that was no surprise.

"You wanna see one go? I know I have a few stacked around somewhere in here, and It'd be fun to show something before the big kaboomies."

@@Denim&Venom,

It wouldn't be far after her thought that she would see Briar, wandering along and looking up towards her with a smirk on his face.

"I must admit, I had not expected you to rush along with such speed. Impressive.

Unfortunately I can't really wander with the same haste, and especially not when the gnarly roots here and there would make for more slap-stick than progress as I can't see them. Yet..."

Briar stopped his words and had a small thought about what next to say for a few seconds before slightly nodding to himself and finishing what he had led up to.

"I can speed up some if I can feel my way forward more directly. Just please, do not stand too close."

With that he slid out the two vines from under his cape, one on each side, and let them stretch the three meters he had of them both forward and to each their side, connecting them at first with each their tree.

it was not something he enjoyed doing, as some ponies became very judgemental when seeing this part of him, as well as him not wanting to accidentally hit somepony, but Priestess had been tolerant of much so far from him, so he would chance it if it meant not slowing the surprisingly quick pony down.

He also hoped she could see now why it was he had asked her to keep distance, as the vines was littered with needle-like thorns and the buds at the end was currently opened so she could see they were meant to grab things... Or potentially eat it, depending on the situation. The way the four *petals* of the bud closed around the tree and left marks would also tell her that they were not garden variety, unless you meant garden tools, in which way a connection could be made.

If she would start to move again, he would follow her as best he could and feel his way forward instead of going by what the wind and general feel of the earth told him alone. It would make him faster, but fast enough to keep up with the lightning approach from before? No, not a chance.

@@reader8363,

"I-I don't understand... A'-anything of this. I w-was just uhm... Told things..."

Brittle moved a little closer as he got ready wo wander, though her eyes kept fluttering all around the place in case there were other ponies here with their judging eyes and their hate and... Nononono. She had to stop thinking like that. Not until there was somepony at least, Then there would be a reason to be more afraid.

"M-me? Ask you? Uhm... I g-guess... Why were you... In t-the park?"

She had biggest questions, but she didn't want to ask those right now in case the other pony would be irritated about it. Irritated ponies could lead to angry ponies, and she didn't more angry ponies looking at her. She had enough of that...

@@cwhip9,

(Before taking off)

"Yes, I want to see this through as well."

It was mostly true, though there was something else: Paranoia. He had the lurking suspicion that something was going to go wrong here, and though he couldn't arrest anypony for lacking respect - a regrettable situation at a few, select times like this - he was still not convinced that a crime couldn't still arise, though he still hoped it was just paranoia and it would turn out fine, though give him less respect for the vendor for a long time in this town.

(After arriving)

Stargazer had with some regret gone into the party atmosphere along with Crescent, though he had diverted and went to a more reclusive part where he could still have a look over things, though not hear them.

A few tried to chat him up, but he frankly didn't care enough and just asked them to move along. Not because he didn't want to know the inhabitants, but he wanted to meet them in their right frame of mind, which was sober, and besides he frankly didn't enjoy being here. Parties with a lot of drinking going on had never been his cup of tea compared to a good evening with sober ponies, but he technically had a job to do here, and so he would go where it required him to. Just like he had at the guards, and just like he had when he was transferred.

Then things all of a sudden changed when the vendor emptied a mug of cider into Crescent's eyes - It looked that was at least, though he might have been able to avoid some of it - and ran off.

"Now you're mine, vendor."

Throwing water into someponies face was not a big deal. It could be seen as rude, and as the first step towards a fight you'd better break up, but that was it. Cider and alcohol in general though was a diferent story, as getting that into your eyes could quite literally strip the membrane from it and damage your eyesight if you were unlucky (amongst other things), which would give him authority to consider this an attack. It wasn't always viewed as such, and mostly depended on the guard and the mood of said guard if they would consider it an attack or an idiotic act, but the vendor had hit a nerve with him today.

Hopefully Crescent would turn out okay and follow him as he went towards the door, delayed slightly because he had to get past the crowd that wasn't all too keen on simply moving to the side and wandered out, spreading his wings and took to the sky whilst his eyes scanned over the town below him, searching for his first target in this town.

@,

Vivid smirked slightly when she got the question.

"There is only three ways to find a Reaper.

The first option is the simplest: You die or I tear the soul from your body, and then they will harvest you and send you to your respective afterlife or rebirth. That is the normal order anyway, though for you it sounds like that won't work.

The second option is a sacrificial act that will draw their attention which requires a very large amount of the heartblood of the innocents. It's a demonic speciality, and not one I think you would want to hear me tell you further about, nor one I would want to say myself. It wouldn't be good for your soul to even hear about.

The third is dificult, but there is a summon ritual that can be done. It will still take blood, though not much and not from the heart far as I recall, but the steps and ingredients for that is largely unknown to me. We are talking old, dark ages things here from thousands upon thousands of years ago after all, and things like that is not easy to come by.

I know there is a book wherein it is mentioned written in a hard to decipher language, but such a thing would be extremely rare, and I have not been around this world enough yet to know any collector mad enough to get just about any book they could get their hooves on."

@@Seamore Sandwich,

@@Fire Lily,

@,

Last looked back at the pony that had joined them before, though this time around she wasn't doing so with a searching eye as much as just watching. It would look less hard, but since her eyes were narrow by birth and the ice-blue could look harsh, it could be hard to say if she was contemplating something for some ponies. Perhaps she should give a reassuring smile or something?

A vague smile was shown on her muzzle before she turned towards Caliber that had just asked if she wanted a S'mores whilst he literally put his blade into the fire to use as a sort of pan. She liked that sort of thinking really, and since he asked...

"Why not? Never know until you try."

She was about to go back and see if she could say something to the other pony when the lumberjack started talking and she put her whole focus on him.

"I'm listening."

Cresent swore as the cider was thrown ducking barley in time but still catching some in his eye stinging slightly. as he moved his head back up he saw star gazer move out of the building in pursuit. An wave of adrenalin washed over cresnt as he spread his wings soaring over the other pony's probably causing one to fain and another to question what they were really drinking speed out of the building in pursuit flying low. what little sense of settling this peacefully was out of the window with the cider being thrown in an cowardly manner, why waste such a good drink? Cresent focused on the blood beat pattern he herd before and found 3 of them.

His

Stargazers

and on blood beat moving quicker then his.

Closing his eyes and focusing on the noise as he flew he herd more commotion from the running vendor

The Vendor was more panicking then thinking at this point his main goal was to get rid of the colt anyway possible he spied an wagon being hold by weights. he charged it upending the wagon flying the contents in the air behind him, he didn't know nor care what was in the wagon as he sped of in an zigzag pattern trying to create more obstructions between him and his chaser any means possible

Cresent herd the quick beat turn into maple ones again, he opened his eyes to see the vendor an stone throw away upending what ever/who ever he could in a panic. Great not only is he panicking he's causing one heck of a mess, he then remembered an class he sat in once about chasing down an panicked pony.

"Once they start panicking you lost control of the situation and they become unpredictibule your best choice is to guid the suspect towards an unhibated area with little civilan casualty's"

As cresent dodged an upturned assault of flying lettuce, a stroller, and of all unexplained things an very confused Appel bloom which cresnt thankful caught the young filly

"wow mister your awesome!" said the young filly

Cresent didn't have time for this, he set the filly down pulled out a bit then flew back off towards the vendor

"seeya mister!" waved the young filly

@Blitz Boom

Feeder turned his head, as he walked, then said, while turning back around,  

"The park is a good place to check inventory, also I just let my legs carry me anywhere they want. A few days ago, it was a library, yesterday, was the forest, today, was the park."

caliber grinned, slipping the sword up, and tossing the s'mores into the air. one sailed towards last stand, while the other was caught in his mouth. 

he let out an 'mmm!' as he chewed.

then he heard the little explanation about the spider, and grinned. "sounds like what we were lookin' for." he said, with a nudge to last stand. "sure, we'll take it on while you cut down your tree."

--------------------------------------------------------

cubus sighed. "iv been looking for that very same book, to be honest." he said, slowly going back to his old boring self. "you...be sure to tell me if you find such a book...but for now, i suggest you get to the other swordsponies. after all, i know at least zenru will be waiting."

--------------------------------------------------------

@@Melke

"oh...well...i think i know a place in ponyville that sells cat food...would that work?" he asked hopefully. 

he was intrigued. this cat seemed to posses some sort of magic. perhaps its even a new type of magic altogether?! 

@@Fire Lily,

@@Randimaxis,

"Awesome sauce."

Blitz didn't waste time jumping up on one of the crates, then use that to jump further up to another, slide the top slightly off and sticking her head inside for a look. After a bit of that, she moved further into the crate to try and get something from in there near the bottom - a process easier before her horn broke - and almost fell down into the crate before she managed to slowly pull herself out with a weird looking rocket in her mouth.

It looked like a normal rocket in the base, but it was uneven with small spikes that looked like they had something beneath them, the surface was made of bark instead of the normal material for these sort of things and the fuse was looking a little rough, though considering where she was a lot of these things tended to be.

"Didn't think I had more of these."

Her voice was slightly muffled as she had to keep the stick the rocket was attached to with her teeth, but it should come out clearly enough as she jumped down and ran outside. When out there, she put the rocket stick into a hole in the ground, then ran in again to get the flint she used since, once again, her horn was broke and her magic wasn't available until it was grown back.

When she had all the stuff ready she'd wait for the others, then set fire to the fuse and moved back a little before the rocket set off into the sky.

When it reached the sky and exploded, the weird shape started to make some sense as it made out a figure that mixing everything in a single tube might be hard to accomplish. The figure basically looked like a giant, glimmery version of Pinkie Pie with a blank face, riding a cannon with no wheels and some excess powder fluttering about to make her look more sparkly.

@@cwhip9,

Rampant damage and tossing around civilians. The charges just started to add up more and more in his head as the vendor tried to escape.

Unlike Crescent he hadn't gone by the sound of a heartbeat as much as he had in just trusting his eyes. Where he came from, there was many ponies around per general, so it could get hard to find somepony in particular by just that and enough years of that had made him just use sight more. He did find him as well, just like Crescent did, but it was hard not to with the fleeing and debris trail all around the place.

He would have simply flown down and tackled him in a simple manner like usual, but the destruction could just get worse if he attempted to apprehend him where he was now. The best would be to simply chase him towards a place with less things that could be broken and away from the current path, which lead towards a more used area with some night-active ponies still there. Amongst them a filly he didn't know with a big bow on her head were, and like she had been a thing the vendor had tossed her around too.

It wasn't something he would have to worry about much though, as Crescent caught her soon thereafter.  It brought a minor smile to his face to see that really, as it showed the understandably annoyed bat pony could still keep his head in the game currently and not tunnel-vision things. He really would have to ask him if he had considered going for try-outs amongst the guards later, but for now, there were more important things to take care of.

Swooping down with speed he landed a little in front of the vendor, before he could get to more ponies he could toss around. At this point the vendor would either turn around so he could be handled another place, try to run past Stargazer, which wouldn't end well for him, or try to overpower the guard, which would Really not end too well for him.

@@Denim&Venom,

Briar gave a wide, toothy grin at Priestess when he heard her words and the impatient stomping on the ground.

"Lead the way."

@@reader8363,

"I-I wish I could d-do that... B-but it's not uhm..: I-it's not safe a-anywhere."

She really did wish she could just stroll around like that too, wandering into forests, parks, and even libraries without being worried what everypony might do to her if they saw her. Sure, she couldn't read, but still, it would be nice to try.

Yet, she couldn't because of everything before. The circus, this near-conversion to a full on Changeling she had been told was what she was, and the countless stares of ponies and animals even after she got out of the circus and could run away from the worst of the places. The closest she felt safe was when she had found Briar again, and it had been because she wanted to find him that she had even gotten this near to town. Otherwise, she'd only be there at night to eat some love whilst everypony slept.

@,

"A word of advice before I leave then: Even If the book is found and you get a Reaper to talk with you, you need to be aware of something with them: They won't budge for anything or simply kill somepony. They are a neutral part of the worlds, collecting and sending on with little to no interaction with the living anywhere, and not much care for the hardships of the mortals either.

You need to keep this in mind before your hopes rise too high. The reaper is unlikely to just take you, but seeing the natural order messed up like it is with you... it might be willing to tell you what curse has befallen you so things can go back to how they're supposed to be, if that is what you want in the end."

It would end being the biggest dilemma Cubus would go through if the time came. To keep on living, or to end everything and just become another part in the giant wheel of life. It was a choice she had once been faced with herself, and though she had been adamant to keep death at bay, she had still felt a great decision was to be made at the very moment she was standing near the point of no return. What he would choose... Time would tell, or perhaps a third line would be chosen. One where he did not get reborn, but stayed in one form. She supposed she would hear eventually.

"For now, farewell swordspony. Perhaps another time our paths will cross again."

With that she took a step back and was seemingly split up into thick, purple smoke that vanished shortly after, and her with it. It was time to hunt the rest of the tournament stables.

@,

@@Seamore Sandwich,

@@Fire Lily,

Last caught the S'mores when it was near her and started to chew on it. It wasn't as sugary as she had thought, it it really could use something bitter or sour to it. Perhaps another time she should try and have some ground coffee with her for these sort of things and just mix it in, or some of that very, Very dark chocolate that tended to have some bitter too. Might do the trick, but that was for another time.

"Cutting a giant diamond spider into small pieces eh? ...It'll do."

It sounded a little vague still, as spiders were generally not that large and saying giant could mean something the size of her head in that regard, but she'd see when they got there. Hopefully, it wouldn't be disappointing.

She didn't get to think much further on it before she got the weird sensation that she was being watched and turned her head towards the forest. She couldn't really see anypony or anything currently, as the di situation they were in now wasn't optimal for either eye, but she could almost swear that she saw something like purple smoke very briefly out there, though somepony who could see better right now would likely see more.

In the case of Dusk, she would likely be able to see the pony that had just appeared, watching them silently.

sig-3963379.bcr0tKh.png

@,

"oh...well...i think i know a place in ponyville that sells cat food...would that work?" he asked hopefully.    he was intrigued. this cat seemed to posses some sort of magic. perhaps its even a new type of magic altogether?!

Melke sighed as he heard the term: cat food.

"I guess whether I like it or not, I am as good as a pet to these ponies... Just my luck..." Melke thought to himself as he got up. His head feeling a lot better.

"I guess... it would be better than eating grass- erm, no offense but I am not exactly a herbivor."

"Wooooooooooooooooooooow..."

Dax thought the firework was spectacular, and had never seen anything like it before.  He'd seen explosions, sure - but they'd always been from dynamite.  THIS was something completely different.  It looked like... like...

"It looks like magic to me," he said, "and it's incredible!  If you had more of those, the fireworks display would be completely wonderful!  I'll bet that even the ponies who told you you couldn't blow things up anymore might even be SO astonished, they'd forgive you for the stuff you did before!"

Dax was looking thoughtful now, and he turned to Angel.  He was so caught up in the idea that he didn't even shy away from her; he was too excited.

"Wasn't that great!?  I've never seen anything like it!  Blitz and I were talking about putting on a display for Ponyville... would you like to help out?  I'm not sure what you can do, but I'm sure you could help out in your own way, right?  Please?"

Dax had reached another first - not only did he make his first friend today in Blitz, but he had now asked somepony for help for the first time.  He might have wondered about the possibility that she would say no earlier, but Dax was happy enough about the plan for fireworks that he wasn't even considering the fact he barely knew Angel.

"Whaddya say?"

Edited by Randimaxis

@BlitzBoom
The vendor just about ran into the sudden road block of the Guard where he turned his hoofs towards the forest. He was half panicking and half going by instinct while thinking no sane pony would follow him in the woods at this time of night plus it should be able to blend in easier and get away from these two  

Cresent had fallen behind but was glad to see Night Gazer stopping in front of his prey to slow him down, then seeing the vendor turn towards the florist he suddenly had an idea pop in his head. If this vendor was this stupid in an panics he presumed itll be easy to let nature do the rest of the job. Cresent climbed higher still focusing on his prey but at an distance trying to gage where he was heading in the forest

@Seamore Sandwhich

The Vendor made it in the forest much to his relief jumping through the nearest bush after what felt to the vendor a weeks worth of running he was feeling comfortable to start trotting when he saw a group of other pony's around a fire/ Perfect he could win them over and see if he could get the-
his thought was stopped by a powerful collision and a loud one at that, sending him into the ground, The younger Bat pony had all hoovs on him with something sharp pointing at the earth ponys neck.

Cresent leaned in close to the earth ponys ear saying "don't move, unless you want to be bleed dry" Cresent then realized the group by the fallen tree and hope to Celista they didn't just over hear the noise. He then wondered where Stargazer was and if he had a pair of cuffs on him Cresent knew he could only threaten, ok more then that, but killing was never his thing.

Edited by cwhip9

@@cwhip9,

"Bleeding him dry? Don't you think that's a little excessive?"

Vivid had been near where the tow of them had their little altercation and had wandered with silent steps to where they were, currently standing in front of them and looking mostly at the attacker as opposed to his victim. She had sort of assumed this was a robbery or something similar at first and had considered interfering, but something struck her as being against that, so she had decided to simply... Mingle, for now. Cubus was near in any case, so her errand wasn't interrupted much by this. And with the sound these two made, he might simply come running towards her. Practical really.

Behind Crescent, the flapping of wings were heard before Stargazer landed and walked towards them. After the vendor had escaped into the forest he would have done like Crescent and flown after, striking down fast, but there had been a ruckus he had to momentarily handle when one of the owners of the debris the vendor had left had thought it was his work. It hadn't taken long to sort this, but enough so that even as he flew as fast as he could, he just about saw Crescent descend and grab this one before he got there himself. He wasn't much for vigilantism, but in the current case, it was a forgiveable minor offence. Unless he actually cut the vendor though.

"Impressive catch. Something worth discussing later, but for now, please remove the blade from him. And you -"

He gave a wary eye to the odd pony with the long horn and burning ears.

"- Keep your distance."

With no compliance from the unknown quantity, Stargazer lifted his helmet slightly as a pair of warm cuffs fell out. It was not the best place for these sort of things, but where else was he going to keep them? His armor wasn't in his possession right now after all. It was luck he even had them on him to be honest, as he normally didn't bother cuffing anypony. If they weren't complacent, he tended to knock them out and drag them with him. Crude perhaps, but he wasn't trained to stand still and hope they'd join him.

In any case, he would wander closer to Crescent and the Vendor, ready to either cuff the vendor, cuff Crescent or both to eachother if it came to that. He didn't want to do either of the last two, but Crescent looked a little tense right now so he had to think of the possibility in case something happened.

@@cwhip9,

"Bleeding him dry? Don't you think that's a little excessive?"

Vivid had been near where the tow of them had their little altercation and had wandered with silent steps to where they were, currently standing in front of them and looking mostly at the attacker as opposed to his victim. She had sort of assumed this was a robbery or something similar at first and had considered interfering, but something struck her as being against that, so she had decided to simply... Mingle, for now. Cubus was near in any case, so her errand wasn't interrupted much by this. And with the sound these two made, he might simply come running towards her. Practical really.

Behind Crescent, the flapping of wings were heard before Stargazer landed and walked towards them. After the vendor had escaped into the forest he would have done like Crescent and flown after, striking down fast, but there had been a ruckus he had to momentarily handle when one of the owners of the debris the vendor had left had thought it was his work. It hadn't taken long to sort this, but enough so that even as he flew as fast as he could, he just about saw Crescent descend and grab this one before he got there himself. He wasn't much for vigilantism, but in the current case, it was a forgiveable minor offence. Unless he actually cut the vendor though.

"Impressive catch. Something worth discussing later, but for now, please remove the blade from him. And you -"

He gave a wary eye to the odd pony with the long horn and burning ears.

"- Keep your distance."

With no compliance from the unknown quantity, Stargazer lifted his helmet slightly as a pair of warm cuffs fell out. It was not the best place for these sort of things, but where else was he going to keep them? His armor wasn't in his possession right now after all. It was luck he even had them on him to be honest, as he normally didn't bother cuffing anypony. If they weren't complacent, he tended to knock them out and drag them with him. Crude perhaps, but he wasn't trained to stand still and hope they'd join him.

In any case, he would wander closer to Crescent and the Vendor, ready to either cuff the vendor, cuff Crescent or both to eachother if it came to that. He didn't want to do either of the last two, but Crescent looked a little tense right now so he had to think of the possibility in case something happened.

Cresent on hearing the newcomer looked up about to say something nasty when he saw the mare stopping him, noticing the horn and ears first off. He was sure if this was him feeling intimidated, filled with adrenalin, slightly calm or curious on who this pony was. He'd made an mental note to possibly talk with her later about....well he'd find something to base the conversation off of. "Its a long story miss-?" 

The vendor looked up at the newcomer "help! this has been an total misunderstanding if you get this colt off me ill be sure to rewar-" the vendor was caught off noticing the blade being pressed slowly stifling the rest of his speech. What ever the vendor had left he knew it was game over when he herd the guard behind him speak.

Cresent still had his grip on the vendor on hearing Stargazer behind him he reluctantly sheathed the blade moving slightly over but still holding the vendor down for Stargazer to cuff  

@ everypony

Seamore had heard the noise and said, "hold on" before getting up and walking over. The others didn't notice him at first so he heard most of their conversation. Being well traveled he recognized Stargazer's helmet and knew he was in the Royal Guard. Directed at the guard he says calmly, "I see you have this under control. May I ask what's going on?" He assumed the other bat pony was also in the Royal Guard (just out of uniform) because they were traveling together, and the comment 'impressive catch' indicated that the one with the helmet was of a higher rank.

@Blitz Boom

Feeder kept walking, enjoying the scenery, then he said,

"I was wondering two things, what you doing in the park, and what's your story, like what you did when you were little you don't have to answer if you don't want to. Do you any other question you want to ask? "

@@cwhip9,

@@Seamore Sandwich,

"Just a situation that he made worse."

Stargazer went over and cuffed the vendor and himself together by his left front leg and the vendor's right foreleg.

"So let's see then. A minor attack and resisting arrest is not much, but the rampant destruction... You're gonna be spending the night somewhere I can hold an eye on you away from others, and then in the morning, we will begin the round through town and see what the affected citizens will want to do with you. If you're lucky, there isn't enough broken for most of them to press charges. Now get up."

He signalled for Crescent to rise up from the vendor now that he was safely in custody. It wasn't by much, granted, but Stargazer wasn't a weak pony. If the vendor tried to run off, he wouldn't get away unless he lost his leg.

"And before you think of adding charges to Crescent for tackling you like that, keep in mind that I have witnesses beyond myself that could testify to what you did in the bar, as well as the fact that he was assisting an arrest. It would end up with you burying yourself deeper in."

In a way he still hoped that either of them would try pressing charges, because frankly, with all things added up, Crescent would have more of a legal gain in this than the vendor. Yet, he couldn't openly say this. It wasn't ethical, and amidst the rampant gambling and various other things that sometimes happened on the Night Guard's nights off (Or between shifts, as nights off for them were somewhat rare) he did his to at least keep this moral high-ground.

At the same time, Vivid Loss hadn't much to say to the whole situation, but followed it with her sly eyes. She hadn't seen much how criminals were dealt with in this age, and learning something new was always quite fascinating. After a bit though of watching the pony getting cuffed and listening in she turned her head and looked directly at the newcomer, speaking to him in the calm, slightly teasing tone she tended to do.

"Not something you see every night, is it?"

@@reader8363,

"I w-was looking for my uhm... friend."

She wasn't stuttering as much anymore, which was good, but at the question she had still been unsure what to call Briar. Friend? Big brother? Saviour? She had no idea... He had helped her before, and she was sure he would prefer friend, but she had just heard so many other ponies speak in their sleep or near going to sleep will all sorts of phrases that she wasn't sure. Perhaps she should ask him later.

The next question though really made her feel smaller, and she could almost feel her heart rate going far enough up to cause something to happen, but... No, she could do this. It wasn't hard right? Just... A little something said, not much.

"And I don't.. I-I don't know. I just had t-the cage... And the c-c-circus. I before I can't... i-I mean... I don't k-know."

Even mentioning the circus made her uncomfortable, but that wasn't much of a shocker considering everything that had happened. It was also one of the reasons she moved somewhat fast, by her standards anyway, on to the other thing Feeder had asked her.

"What uhm... W-what do you do... Normally?"

@@Blitz Boom

@@cwhip9

Seamore realized that Crescent was not a member of the Guard due to the fact that Stargazer used his name without a rank, and the bit about pressing charges as the Royal Guard had authority to do such things. "Well, we have stuff for s'mores and plenty of cider if you'd like to join us. The more the merrier. I was just telling them about a dangerous mission I have in mind for later, too." They looked like the type who might like a good fight and he knew there was enough profit to be made from the Everwood logs to go around. With more ponies involved they would be more likely to be able to kill the spider, which would mean he wouldn't have to worry about it the next time he went to harvest the Everwood.

@Blitz Boom

"I usually walk around, sometimes come across somepony that's hurt, physically or emotionally, and help them out, but sometimes it's just great to get away from all that. Anything else you wanna ask? I don't mind answering."

Feeder closed his eyes, breathed in, and sighed, out of relaxation, no worries, and just feeling great

@@Seamore Sandwich

There was a surge of magic that rippled across the EverFree Forest and a golden ripple opened in space and a golden tabby walked out of it and the spacial rift closed behind her. The magical power from the portal flowed back into the cat's key staff and started to get used to the new environment and scent.

"Hm, this seems rather familiar... not as much ambient magic as I would have liked... I guess I better start looking around. Oh~ I wonder what will I find here."

Syo unsummoned her key staff and started to climb the nearest tree to have a vantage point and she spotted something ahead, seems to be a farm. She leapt from tree to tree and getting closer.

@@Blitz Boom

@@cwhip9

Seamore realized that Crescent was not a member of the Guard due to the fact that Stargazer used his name without a rank, and the bit about pressing charges as the Royal Guard had authority to do such things. "Well, we have stuff for s'mores and plenty of cider if you'd like to join us. The more the merrier. I was just telling them about a dangerous mission I have in mind for later, too." They looked like the type who might like a good fight and he knew there was enough profit to be made from the Everwood logs to go around. With more ponies involved they would be more likely to be able to kill the spider, which would mean he wouldn't have to worry about it the next time he went to harvest the Everwood.

Cresent stood off the vendor finally letting Stargazer do his thing, he breathed trying to get rid of the tension still pumping through him. He turned towards the new speaker upon hearing the offer of smors and cider his ears perked up.

He looked himself over to find he was still covered in tomato juice, that or what he was abele to have fly off was still on his coat the bat pony answered the new speaker

"once I wash up I'll  join you, unless you or your buddy's have an wetter bucket I could use, by the way what's an smore 'mr-?"   

@Blitz Boom

"That's what I like to hear!" Priestess said before darting off in the direction where the scent of split wood & cracked timbers lead, making large bounds, leaps and strides, hooves occasionally echoing off bark where she rebounded off a tree. 

@@Fire Lily,

@@Randimaxis,

"Awesome sauce."

Blitz didn't waste time jumping up on one of the crates, then use that to jump further up to another, slide the top slightly off and sticking her head inside for a look. After a bit of that, she moved further into the crate to try and get something from in there near the bottom - a process easier before her horn broke - and almost fell down into the crate before she managed to slowly pull herself out with a weird looking rocket in her mouth.

It looked like a normal rocket in the base, but it was uneven with small spikes that looked like they had something beneath them, the surface was made of bark instead of the normal material for these sort of things and the fuse was looking a little rough, though considering where she was a lot of these things tended to be.

"Didn't think I had more of these."

Her voice was slightly muffled as she had to keep the stick the rocket was attached to with her teeth, but it should come out clearly enough as she jumped down and ran outside. When out there, she put the rocket stick into a hole in the ground, then ran in again to get the flint she used since, once again, her horn was broke and her magic wasn't available until it was grown back.

When she had all the stuff ready she'd wait for the others, then set fire to the fuse and moved back a little before the rocket set off into the sky.

When it reached the sky and exploded, the weird shape started to make some sense as it made out a figure that mixing everything in a single tube might be hard to accomplish. The figure basically looked like a giant, glimmery version of Pinkie Pie with a blank face, riding a cannon with no wheels and some excess powder fluttering about to make her look more sparkly.

"Wooooooooooooooooooooow..."

Dax thought the firework was spectacular, and had never seen anything like it before.  He'd seen explosions, sure - but they'd always been from dynamite.  THIS was something completely different.  It looked like... like...

"It looks like magic to me," he said, "and it's incredible!  If you had more of those, the fireworks display would be completely wonderful!  I'll bet that even the ponies who told you you couldn't blow things up anymore might even be SO astonished, they'd forgive you for the stuff you did before!"

Dax was looking thoughtful now, and he turned to Angel.  He was so caught up in the idea that he didn't even shy away from her; he was too excited.

"Wasn't that great!?  I've never seen anything like it!  Blitz and I were talking about putting on a display for Ponyville... would you like to help out?  I'm not sure what you can do, but I'm sure you could help out in your own way, right?  Please?"

Dax had reached another first - not only did he make his first friend today in Blitz, but he had now asked somepony for help for the first time.  He might have wondered about the possibility that she would say no earlier, but Dax was happy enough about the plan for fireworks that he wasn't even considering the fact he barely knew Angel.

"Whaddya say?"

Angel was still jumping up and down as she saw the firework go off "Wow! That is like the most coolest thing, ever!" As she was jumping around she even landed on Dax's back for only a moment before getting off again, not even acknowledging him standing there.

"I've never seen anything like that. Not even at that one show a couple years ago, with those one ponies. I was just a little filly then."

Angel looked over at Dax, her excitement overcoming her fear and her green eyes shining brightly. "I'm not sure what I can do either. Mom says I'm still not big enough to play with the other three fillies I see running around town yet. But if Blitz says it's ok I'll sure try my best to help you two out." She ran over and hugged Dax only for a second in happiness before turning back over to Blitz while she hovered in place. "Well can I help? I'm not sure what I can really help with or do but he said I could and I'm sure my mom would say yes if she found out I made some new friend and we were doing something cool. I can't tell her where I met you though or where I was, but I can worry about that later. So can I help? Can I? Can I? Can I?"

• Brohoof 1

@ Everypony

As has become the norm in Ponyville, partially due to Pinkie Pie, Seamore, in response to Crescent's question, breaks out into song,

"My name is Seamore and you'll see

I've got the perfect recipes!

Cracker, Chocolate, Mallow, S'more!

Try one and you'll be wanting more!

Apple graham and caramel,

It makes a s'more that tastes so swell,

But chocolate filled with peanut butter

Will make a s'more that's like no other,

Add a little cinnamon,

Then put a hot marshmallow in,

Let it melt then take a bite,

And fill your mouth with pure delight!

Cook it even all around,

Turn it 'till it's golden brown,

And when you put the cracker down

You won't remember how to frown!

Ooey gooey and so crunchy,

S'mores are just the perfect munchie,

Sit your friends around a fire

Make the s'mores they most desire,

This is how I like to live,

'Cause the perfect S'more's my gift to give!"

Afterward he points to his cart and says, "You'll find a keg on the other side full of water and a bucket in the box next to it, friend." Then he moves over to the bench, sits down and gestures for the others to join him.

Edited by Seamore Sandwich
  • Brohoof 1

@ Everypony

As has become the norm in Ponyville, partially due to Pinkie Pie, Seamore, in response to Crescent's question, breaks out into song,

"My name is Seamore and you'll see

I've got the perfect recipes!

Apple graham and caramel,

It makes a s'more that tastes so swell,

But chocolate filled with peanut butter

Will make a s'more that's like no other,

Add a little cinnamon,

Then put a hot marshmallow in,

Let it melt then take a bite,

And fill your mouth with pure delight!

Cook it even all around,

Turn it 'till it's golden brown,

And when you put the cracker down

You won't remember how to frown!

Ooey gooey and so crunchy,

S'mores are just the perfect munchie,

Sit your friends around a fire

Make the s'mores they most desire,

This is how I like to live,

'Cause the perfect S'more's my gift to give!"

Afterward he points to his cart and says, "You'll find a keg on the other side full of water and a bucket in the box next to it, friend." Then he moves over to the bench, sits down and gestures for the others to join him.

Cresent smiled at the tune and humed along as he went to use the keg and pail to wash as much of the tomato off himself. Once satisfied, he sat by the fire humming to the tune while trying not to get himself burnt making the said smore, he then wondered if he needed to sing to the food to make it   

@@Seamore Sandwich,

Syo heard singing in the distance and decided to turn and head in that direction while still hopping from tree to tree.

Oh~ that's a nice song, I wonder if the singer is friendly. I better go and see. Syo thought to herself as she carefully jumped to another tree. Syo's tummy growled as she continued on. Geez, talk about bad timing. It is getting late too.

@@Fire Lily,

@@Randimaxis,

"It's not good enough yet. I still have to make it show Pinkie's face and the wheels."

Blitz briefly looked halfway disappointed towards the sky. She still hadn't cracked how to make the finesse of that sort of thing working, but one day... She was gonna show everypony that she could do it, and especially Pinkie Pie. No work was too much to show how much she looked up to her.

"Oh, and the ones who says I can't blow up things anymore just say I can't do it in town, and they come around for fireworks now and again so I don't think they're mad. Not even at the confetti bomb, even though It took a while to clean up. But hey, my own fault for not testing it more."

It wasn't all that ponies came around for here and there, but it was mostly this. Especially after the mayor had told her that she wasn't allowed to give or sell anything dangerous to anypony unless they had a permit. She had given Blitz one to put up on her wall in case she forgot what that would look like, but so far there hadn't been anypony around to get that sort anyway, so eh.

"Anyway, things to make less time and stuff. I think I got most things to make some fun stuff with, but I could use ideas, themes, and then see help finding more things if I don't have it. Just hope there's enough Timberwolf bark, but I Did get more after that pony came around yesterday so... Yeah,  should be enough. But I ramble ramble ramble! We should start and, and..."

She ran around in a small circle for a little while to get off some excess energy before standing still, looking between them both but settling her eyes and big, half-crazed smile on Angel.

"Ideas! Anypony have any? And I swear, I won't tell anypony about this Angel. Not that I have many to tell it too after getting kicked from school, but still counts."

Okay, kicked from school was perhaps saying a lot. It more like a few things had happened and they had asked her to leave. And not come back. Okay okay, perhaps getting kicked out was the right way to look at it after all then, jeez.

@@reader8363,

"So you're uhm... A-a doctor? Or something l-like that? Briar said uhm... H-he said doctors h-help ponies like t-that..."

@@Denim&Venom,

It was easier to follow Priestess now, but she was still having an easy time getting a sizeable lead over him. Yet, he didn't really mind, he could hear her hitting the trees and such so he had something to follow as he ran with the vines slinging around like the tentacles of an octopus.

It didn't take long before something else started to enter his ears. Voices, low for now, but getting clearer as they got nearer and a smell of something burning mixed with... Well, he would Guess marshmallows, but it was faint, so he couldn't be sure before they were actually all there. And with the direction he heard Priestess was going, it wouldn't be long before they would meet them, though her before him more than likely. Unless she hid in a tree or something, you never knew.

@@cwhip9,

"You have yourself a good night then Crescent. And that goes for the rest of you too. Hopefully I will have the time to meet you all properly another night when I don't have a troublemaker to handle, but for now, farewell."

With that he grabbed the wriggling vendor tighter and rose up into the air above the trees and started to fly towards town. He had a lot to do before his work was done on this, the first of many days within the area of Ponyville.

@@Melke,

@,

@@Seamore Sandwich,

@@Fire Lily,

Last looked over at Calier shortly, seemingly ready to rise up and follow the others over to see what all the fuzz was about before she heard somepony sing and decided to stay right where she was. She knew that some places around Equestria had a tendency to break into song with other ponies then joining in, but she frankly wasn't gonna be near it if she could help it. Ponies kept trying to get her to follow the musical, but she really wasn't the type to sing or dance, and especially not in the weird, almost hive-minded choreography some of these things got going now and again.

She wasn't the only one bemused somewhat about the singing as over with the others, Vivid could be seen looking questionable at the singing lumberjack with a slight glimmer of wondering if something was wrong with this particular one. Song had been around in her days, sure, but these sort of spontaneous outbursts had not, and it was frankly a bit puzzling to experience. Especially since the song seemed to be about a sort of treat rather than the grand ballads she was used to hear.

"How times have changed."

Oh well, the pony in question seemed to invite the bat pony and herself to go towards the fire, and while she was not certain of whatever or not this Seamore was doing all that well currently or if this was a norm she would have to spend a long time getting used to, she would be going there in any case, and being invited would make for an interesting way to meet Caliber, one of the ponies she had to deliver a message to. With the others she had so far been uninvited, and frankly rather unwanted, though to be completely fair, that was not simply with those, but more of a broader array of beings that had it that way with her.

But this was another thing, and when presented with this new situation she would really have to be quite stupid to ignore it, so she followed shortly after the bat pony and was met with a fallen tree, a wagon, a smell of something sweet slightly burning and three other ponies, wherein one was a bat pony more, another was Caliber and the last was a dark-brown mare with one open eye that looked at her more like she was used to. With mistrust and the feeling over her like she'd be ready for a fight.

Frankly, if Vivid had not known the description of the other two she still needed to give messages to after Caliber, she would have waged that this was another of the tournament strong ones and asked for her name. She had that vibe over her. But you never knew, they had told her briefly of the tournament and new ones showed every year, so this might be a new one that had not made a name for herself yet, or it might be somepony not able to climb high enough to threaten the top five. It could be hard to tell.

"Curious little gathering here, but good evening to you all regardless. Especially you Caliber."

She wasn't exactly the best to handle social interactions in a way to make everypony find her good, so her way of saying this might come off as a little... In poor taste, but they'd see how things would progress and if it had much of an influence over things. It had an influence in the already hard look from Last that she got briefly when Caliber was mentioned, but after a little she eased up on the stink-eye and looked more over towards Crescent and the others, waiting to see if something happened but kept her mouth shut.

• Brohoof 1

@@Fire Lily,

@@Randimaxis,

"It's not good enough yet. I still have to make it show Pinkie's face and the wheels."

Blitz briefly looked halfway disappointed towards the sky. She still hadn't cracked how to make the finesse of that sort of thing working, but one day... She was gonna show everypony that she could do it, and especially Pinkie Pie. No work was too much to show how much she looked up to her.

"Oh, and the ones who says I can't blow up things anymore just say I can't do it in town, and they come around for fireworks now and again so I don't think they're mad. Not even at the confetti bomb, even though It took a while to clean up. But hey, my own fault for not testing it more."

It wasn't all that ponies came around for here and there, but it was mostly this. Especially after the mayor had told her that she wasn't allowed to give or sell anything dangerous to anypony unless they had a permit. She had given Blitz one to put up on her wall in case she forgot what that would look like, but so far there hadn't been anypony around to get that sort anyway, so eh.

"Anyway, things to make less time and stuff. I think I got most things to make some fun stuff with, but I could use ideas, themes, and then see help finding more things if I don't have it. Just hope there's enough Timberwolf bark, but I Did get more after that pony came around yesterday so... Yeah,  should be enough. But I ramble ramble ramble! We should start and, and..."

She ran around in a small circle for a little while to get off some excess energy before standing still, looking between them both but settling her eyes and big, half-crazed smile on Angel.

"Ideas! Anypony have any? And I swear, I won't tell anypony about this Angel. Not that I have many to tell it too after getting kicked from school, but still counts."

Okay, kicked from school was perhaps saying a lot. It more like a few things had happened and they had asked her to leave. And not come back. Okay okay, perhaps getting kicked out was the right way to look at it after all then, jeez.

@@reader8363,

"So you're uhm... A-a doctor? Or something l-like that? Briar said uhm... H-he said doctors h-help ponies like t-that..."

@@Denim&Venom,

It was easier to follow Priestess now, but she was still having an easy time getting a sizeable lead over him. Yet, he didn't really mind, he could hear her hitting the trees and such so he had something to follow as he ran with the vines slinging around like the tentacles of an octopus.

It didn't take long before something else started to enter his ears. Voices, low for now, but getting clearer as they got nearer and a smell of something burning mixed with... Well, he would Guess marshmallows, but it was faint, so he couldn't be sure before they were actually all there. And with the direction he heard Priestess was going, it wouldn't be long before they would meet them, though her before him more than likely. Unless she hid in a tree or something, you never knew.

@@cwhip9,

"You have yourself a good night then Crescent. And that goes for the rest of you too. Hopefully I will have the time to meet you all properly another night when I don't have a troublemaker to handle, but for now, farewell."

With that he grabbed the wriggling vendor tighter and rose up into the air above the trees and started to fly towards town. He had a lot to do before his work was done on this, the first of many days within the area of Ponyville.

@@Melke,

@,

@@Seamore Sandwich,

@@Fire Lily,

Last looked over at Calier shortly, seemingly ready to rise up and follow the others over to see what all the fuzz was about before she heard somepony sing and decided to stay right where she was. She knew that some places around Equestria had a tendency to break into song with other ponies then joining in, but she frankly wasn't gonna be near it if she could help it. Ponies kept trying to get her to follow the musical, but she really wasn't the type to sing or dance, and especially not in the weird, almost hive-minded choreography some of these things got going now and again.

She wasn't the only one bemused somewhat about the singing as over with the others, Vivid could be seen looking questionable at the singing lumberjack with a slight glimmer of wondering if something was wrong with this particular one. Song had been around in her days, sure, but these sort of spontaneous outbursts had not, and it was frankly a bit puzzling to experience. Especially since the song seemed to be about a sort of treat rather than the grand ballads she was used to hear.

"How times have changed."

Oh well, the pony in question seemed to invite the bat pony and herself to go towards the fire, and while she was not certain of whatever or not this Seamore was doing all that well currently or if this was a norm she would have to spend a long time getting used to, she would be going there in any case, and being invited would make for an interesting way to meet Caliber, one of the ponies she had to deliver a message to. With the others she had so far been uninvited, and frankly rather unwanted, though to be completely fair, that was not simply with those, but more of a broader array of beings that had it that way with her.

But this was another thing, and when presented with this new situation she would really have to be quite stupid to ignore it, so she followed shortly after the bat pony and was met with a fallen tree, a wagon, a smell of something sweet slightly burning and three other ponies, wherein one was a bat pony more, another was Caliber and the last was a dark-brown mare with one open eye that looked at her more like she was used to. With mistrust and the feeling over her like she'd be ready for a fight.

Frankly, if Vivid had not known the description of the other two she still needed to give messages to after Caliber, she would have waged that this was another of the tournament strong ones and asked for her name. She had that vibe over her. But you never knew, they had told her briefly of the tournament and new ones showed every year, so this might be a new one that had not made a name for herself yet, or it might be somepony not able to climb high enough to threaten the top five. It could be hard to tell.

"Curious little gathering here, but good evening to you all regardless. Especially you Caliber."

She wasn't exactly the best to handle social interactions in a way to make everypony find her good, so her way of saying this might come off as a little... In poor taste, but they'd see how things would progress and if it had much of an influence over things. It had an influence in the already hard look from Last that she got briefly when Caliber was mentioned, but after a little she eased up on the stink-eye and looked more over towards Crescent and the others, waiting to see if something happened but kept her mouth shut.

Cresent was at this point munching on the gooey smore, which he was having a hard time doing so being used to an fruit and noodles. As he was munching he gave a look around the group he sat himself in. Using his blood hearing he was able to tell those around him were either singing along with the lumber pony, or trying to decide weather to sing along or gaze out in the fire based of everypony blood beats. It was odd hearing a group with half excited beats and half slow tempos. Cresent knew he needed to be more direct if he was going to get an idea with who he was with then just listing to there blood.

Once the song was finished the batpony spoke up "names cresent, I'm not going to sing about it if you don't mind Seamore, but you said something about an monster quest?" he asked      

@ everyone

"Yes," Seamore said having forgotten that this is what he was talking about before he had begun to sing. "As I was telling these other ponies before you arrived, I have a permit to cut down one Everwood tree. These trees are highly valued and receiving one of these permits is incredibly rare. However, a giant Diamond Spider, about three or four times as tall as me, has moved into the section of forest they grow in," he said, his estimation being in an unsure tone as Seamore was never good at estimating. "The spider has Dimonds growing out of its skin, venom imbued with chaos based magic, and webbing with regenerative properties. In fact, a certain pink pony I know had an accident, she was hit in the jaw while she had her tongue out. Needless to say she lost a good portion of her tongue. Anyway, a unicorn tried to help her grow back her tongue using Diamond Spider Silk. It worked, but because she wasn't well versed in chaos based magics there were side effects, her coat grew uncontrollably and she now looks like a giant ball of cotton candy. She's since tried cutting it but it just grows right back." Seamore then realized he had gone off on a tangent as he usually does, so he concluded, "My point is the Diamond spider is worth something too, if you can kill it. However, the webbing may be hard to sell because you would have to find a buyer with an interest in chaos magic."

Edited by Seamore Sandwich

@@Melke

rune smiled sheepishly. "yeah, i kinda got that." he said, with a slight chuckle. "you want a ride? you dont look like your up for a long walk, anyways."

---------------------------------------------------------

zenru arrived at the edge of the town. yes, as celestia said, the next tournaments being held here. he looked to his right, where a filly was trotting. "are you ready?" he asked gently.

the filly replied with wide eyes, "yeah! i cant wait to fight caliber again!"

zenru chuckled. "who knows, maybe you'll go up from fifth to fourth, this year."

the two walked into the town. Zenru, the strongest swordpony, and little Yrel the fifth strongest. the two family members wondered where to go.

--------------------------------------------

@@Blitz Boom

caliber heard his name, and he turned to lok at vivid. "oh, hey, there, you!" he said, forcing a smile. "wow, i havent seen you...in...um..."

"...i...dont know you, do it?"