Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestrian School Of Gifted Children

Finesthour

Earth Quick finally made it to his Physics class. He took a look at the teacher...He was quite shocked at the sight. A bipedal lizard! He was not sure weather he wanted to go in or not.

Upon hearing the bell, Sp2 checks his schedule.

"Physics. Wait, what? Two science classes in a row? Geez, when will it be history or gym class?"

Begrudingly, Sp2 trots off to physics.

He then noticed Sp2 coming.

"Hey Sports spec! Do you have physics two?"

Legacy opened the door and beckoned everyone inside.

Paradox was sitting in the air next to the teacher's desk. Legacy took a look before turning to the class.

"So you all think this is going to be a regular sit in class and get lectured class, don't you?"

Name: Renzia

Species: Unicorn

Personality: Clever, witty, intelligent, curious, bold,

Specialty: Talented in extremely precise and delicate magical tasks, knows how to use magic creatively,

Description: Small, white, black mane, cutie mark is a 4-D box (look it up)

Renzia walked into the second period classroom, noticing her teacher was a strange type of creature she hadn't seen for years. She found her seat and began listening to the lecture.

Edited by BizzarePony

Earth Quick finally made it to his Physics class. He took a look at the teacher...He was quite shocked at the sight. A bipedal lizard! He was not sure weather he wanted to go in or not.

He then noticed Sp2 coming.

"Hey Sports spec! Do you have physics two?"

Sp2 walked into the room and noticed the physics teacher. With an astonished gasp, he blurted out "Holy crap, it's jurassic park in here!"

When everyone turned to look at him, Specs turned red. "Heh, sorry."

He then turned to E-Quick. "Yeah, I've got this class now too. You said you played baseball? I played for a little bit but it wasn't my favorite."

Legacy grinned at Big Mac's response.

"Good. Because it isn't."

He went behind his desk and pulled out a dodgeball.

"This is a dodgeball."

He kicked his desk, sending it towards Paradox, who hovered slightly higher and it passed under him. More dodgeballs were revealed.

"And these, are more of them. Today, you'll be learning what happens when a moving object impacts another object. This is the concept of..." (I don't want to look it up. So if you know it, cool. If you don't, I'm not a real teacher, get a real teacher.)

"Now, grab the balls, and we'll head over to the gym."

"Or better yet..." A blue flash appeared from Paradox's position, when it disappeared, the students, teachers, and dodgeballs were in the gym. "I can just teleport us there."

The two teachers argued loudly for the entire class's duration as the class played a constant stream of dodgeball games.

(time lapse: end of class.)

The two teachers went separate directions, both heading to the same room again.

"Whew... that was nice."

Nidal walked over to Cosmos.

"How'd you like your first class?"

Renzia poked Big Macintosh.

"Hey man, class is over. Hey. Hey, what's your name, anyways?"

He slowly woke up "huh, oh I'm Big Macintosh" looking at the pony responsible for waking him reminded him of an old video game character form his childhood. "What's your name?"

(Buck it. Fine.)

Legacy noticed Big Mac sprawled across the floor and went over to his body. He grabbed onto him and threw him across the gym, hitting him against mats on the other side.

"Don't sleep through my class or you'll be the dodgeballs next time instead of the dodgeballs."

After class, Earth Quick noticed the white unicorn with a black mane. He decided to have a chat with her.

"Hey, Reinzia was it? I couldn't help but overhear your conversation with Big Mac. You don't have many friends well we can't have that. My name is Earth Quick, please to meet you."

He then flashed a smile.