Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which MLP *character* would you marry?

Ziggy + Angel + Rain

Any gen, any species, whatever gender:

1. Which MLP character would you marry?  Who would pop the question?

2. Where would you two honeymoon?  It can be a real world location or a location in Equestria.

3. Do you see children in your future?

I will answer the first question:

post-26550-0-41600200-1410823056_thumb.png

And here's a lovely pic that @GXPBlast showed me:

post-26550-0-85513200-1410826648_thumb.png

:wub:

Perhaps this is self-flattery (and it is), but Rainbow is a nontraditional gal...  She might be the one to propose.  And obviously I'd accept, straight away.  Assuming, of course, I could speak through the blubbering I'd likely be doing.  Were my tongue tied, I would simply nod violently.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 4

1. Fluttershy: She is my absolute dream girl. Demure, gentle, compassionate, supporting, passionate. My yamato nadeshiko. I believe I would pop the question to her, but I'd try to do so gently. Let it sink in properly. Nothing like a surprise proposal.

large.png

2. We would likely honeymoon somewhere by the beach. The stars sparkling above as we consecrate our union slowly and softly. Wake up the first day of our new life with the salty fresh air pouring in. The seagulls cawing for Fluttershy's attention.

3. Absolutely I see children! Fluttershy would make a splendid mother and I can only hope I would make a good father.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 3

I'm all for Flutter's. Although we will probably be too shy to ask each other :blush:

I have a picture but come on, it's Fluttershy, she's adorable. 

post-28682-0-66889500-1410827899_thumb.png

I rest my case 

1. Fluttershy: She is my absolute dream girl. Demure, gentle, compassionate, supporting, passionate. My yamato nadeshiko.

img-3095310-1-Fluttershy.png

2. We would likely honeymoon somewhere by the beach. The stars sparkling above as we consecrate our union slowly and softly. Wake up the first day of our new life with the salty fresh air pouring in. The seagulls cawing for Fluttershy's attention.

3. Absolutely I see children! Fluttershy would make a splendid mother and I can only hope I would make a good father.

Well, practically this if I was better at making good post. Also good choice, mate. 

Edited by The Boring Legend
  • Brohoof 3

post-25645-0-98149700-1410828861_thumb.jpg

Fluttershy.

Why?

1. Everything about her is cute. Her voice. Her personality. Her color scheme.

2. According to the "Pony Personality Test", me and Flutters share a ton in common.

3. She's a kind and loving pony who takes care of animals.

4. She's the same species as my OC (pegasus).

5. If I were married to her (as my OC of course) I would take care of her and make sure she's always happy.

PS: Also she's my waifu.

Edited by Big Smoke
  • Brohoof 4

Well, practically this if I was better at making good post. Also good choice, mate. 

Thank you, likewise. Rarity would be my second choice. But Fluttershy really seemed to touch something in my heart. The way I think it, Lauren Faust made archetypes of different kinds of women that girls could aspire to be like. Naturally, different kinds of women means different feminine characteristics. So us, as adult men, see some traits we find attractive in the Mane Six.

• Brohoof 2

Rarebear, of course :please:

We'd Honeymoon...hmmmmm...I like the idea of taking her to the Equestria equivalent of Paris :D I think she'd love it there :wub: I'd spend an arm and a leg taking her around, tasting exquisite wines and sampling the local cuisines, take her sightseeing, and most of all, let her check out the arts :D Especially the Prench fashion :wub: It'd be expensive but there'sno doubt in my mind it'd be worth it :wub:

As for kids...only if she wanted to. If given the choice I'd say no, since I don't want kids, and neither of us seem to be good with younger ones. If she wanted to, though...definitely :D

• Brohoof 6

Discord in a flipping heartbeat. Just thinking about the... mischief...we could get into would be worthy of wedding bells :wub:

edit: Honeymoon is not something I would care to type on this forum

Edited by Buck Testa
  • Brohoof 2

Rarebear, of course :please:

We'd Honeymoon...hmmmmm...I like the idea of taking her to the Equestria equivalent of Paris :D I think she'd love it there :wub: I'd spend an arm and a leg taking her around, tasting exquisite wines and sampling the local cuisines, take her sightseeing, and most of all, let her check out the arts :D Especially the Prench fashion :wub: It'd be expensive but there'sno doubt in my mind it'd be worth it :wub:

As for kids...only if she wanted to. If given the choice I'd say no, since I don't want kids, and neither of us seem to be good with younger ones. If she wanted to, though...definitely :D

When I saw your username I knew EXACTLY what you were going say.

And I was right.

Ghost, I officially dub you the #1 Rarity fan of the day.

• Brohoof 4

Of this question you ask of me

I must answer: the Zebra of sexy

From the first time I saw her

She inspired a certain allure

Time has made this feeling grow

My emotions, I come to know

When I think of her, every time

I cannot help but to rhyme

Always inspired with creativity

She instils in me this festivity

That's why I say to you

Zecora is my MLP waifu

post-26748-0-27181100-1410836837_thumb.jpg

Edit:

HER AND ALLURE?

AM I SURE?

Edited by Banul
  • Brohoof 6

1. Which MLP character would you marry?  Who would pop the question?

-Rainbow Dash! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

2. Where would you two honeymoon?  It can be a real world location or a location in Equestria.

-On the beach, on a cloud

3. Do you see children in your future?

-Hmm, mayby

• Brohoof 1