Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who are your heroes?

Haruhi-chan

I have a dozen of heroes. I look up to a lot of people. One of those people is my grandfather. Even though he died when I was still a baby, it feels as though I've known him my whole life. I grew up with my mom reminding me how he was my guardian angel who protected me and such. He's helped me a lot during those really tough situations.

My other heroes include:

♥ Gerard Way
♥ David Desrosiers
♥ Austin Carlile
♥ Katy Perry
♥ Demi Lovato
♥ Tom Hiddleston
♥ Aya Kito
♥ HITT

So, who are your heroes? It can be anyone you want it to be, whether it's a family member, a musician or even just a friend who's always there for you. :3

• Brohoof 4

Hmm... that's a very tough question. I could choose famous people I really like like Dave Grohl and Dustin Pedroia, but I think my biggest heroes are my close friends that are always there for me. :)

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 2

Well, as far as I can tell I don't really have any heroes, unless you count any Human with polite manners and they can take a joke, even if the joke that is serious. 

So I guess my heroes are any person who can laugh lots and have fun even in serious situations just to make said serious situation lighter.

Hmm... that's a very tough question. I could choose famous people I really like like Dave Grohl and Dustin Pedroia, but I think my biggest heroes are my close friends that are always there for me. :)

Red sox fan I take it? My dad is a HUGE red sox fan. I've never really considered him a hero, but I'm really found of big papi. He's like this giant teddy bear that you just want to hug and never let go. XD

• Brohoof 2

Red sox fan I take it? My dad is a HUGE red sox fan. I've never really considered him a hero, but I'm really found of big papi. He's like this giant teddy bear that you just want to hug and never let go. XD

Yes, very big Red Sox fan. Pedroia's been my favorite player since his rookie year. :D

• Brohoof 2

David Blaine, Violent J, and John Cena.

David Blaine inspired me from a young age with his fascinating magic routine. To this day his stunts and tricks interest me. "Do the impossible".

Violent J built a music empire from the ground up. Came from nothing and made something great. 20+ years later and he's still pumping out music while withstanding a massive fan base. Been listening to Psychopathic Records music my whole life. "Only you are living through your life, do what you gotta do".

John Cena is the epitome of hard work. Gotta respect a man who's that dedicated to his line of work, not to mention his persistent charity work. "Never give up".

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 1

My number one hero is Jesus. He taught the truth to a world who wouldn't listen and gave up everything so we could share in his love. And in him there is peace. No one should have to live without him.

My number two hero is Osamu Tezuka. He's the creator of Astro Boy, as well as Kimba the White Lion, Princess Knight, medical drama Black Jack, Unico, Metropolis and literally hundreds of other mangas and animes that still hold up to this day. If anybody needs an under-appreciated master of arts and literature he's your man.

• Brohoof 1

Here are three of the most influential figures in my life:

Miyamoto Musashi - The man practically invented modern views over Samurais. He wrote much on the principles of achieving victory through patience and grace in opposed to brutality.

Nikola Tesla - This Serbian-turned-American was awesome. Why? Because even though people bastardized and stole his ideas, he let them for the benefit of all humanity.

And on a personal note - my big brother. Growing up in his shadow, i often could not see and appreciate just how he cared for me and protected me. Nowadays, i'm used to eating crow.

• Brohoof 1