Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

Moost

Hi Sunnies! I thought you might like to see my cosplay of best human~ :please:

That's an interesting point...It may be unpopular but I do think that she should generally stay in the human world - unless there's some magic reason she can't - because I honestly think that's the first time she's been really happy and content with her life: pony Sunny was obviously unhappy/dissatisfied with her life in Equestria, or she wouldn't have done what she did. It's in EQG world that she found friendship, understanding and learned to be happy with who she is - that's why I think she wouldn't want to leave permanently, though she may feel homesick at times.

Hi! I'm Shimmer Down. I don't think we've met.

First off: GREAT Cosplay! I'd love some suggestions on the jacket and boots, since I'm thinking about doing this exact same cosplay for BABScon '16!

I also agree that Sunny's got her place carved out in Equestria Girls. Some may debate that she's a Pony trapped in a human's body, but I believe she is where she wants to be, in the body that she wants to be in. Otherwise we'd have seen her travel back to Equestria already.

Edited by Shimmer Down
  • Brohoof 3

I didn't think it was that bad, but I changed it

Please no Sunset boobage please...this is a SFW site after all....

...anyway Sunset's boobs are sacred which should never be revealed...NEVER!

(wow...I hope that didn't make me look perverted) xD

• Brohoof 5

Hi! I'm Shimmer Down. I don't think we've met.

First off: GREAT Cosplay! I'd love some suggestions on the jacket and boots, since I'm thinking about doing this exact same cosplay for BABScon '16!

I also agree that Sunny's got her place carved out in Equestria Girls. Some may debate that she's a Pony trapped in a human's body, but I believe she is where she wants to be, in the body that she wants to be in. Otherwise we'd have seen her travel back to Equestria already.

Hi there~! I'm Coco before Pommel (obviously XD) but you can call me Coco ^_^  awesome to meet you, I love your sig btw!

And thank you so much, that sounds awesome!! Yay for more Sunny cosplayers :D for my jacket and boots, I already had a leather jacket so I just took some orange craft foam, cut out the shapes and sewed it on c: I probably wouldn't recommend sewing for the boots though, as it was really tough to sew through -  I only did it because I wanted to be able to take it out after, but if you don't mind having the orange stripe, some kind of glue (or possibly paint?) would probably be better for the shoes. Hope that helps and good luck with your cosplay! :pinkie:

and yes, exactly! glad to see someone else feels the same way :) It'd be one thing if she seemed really homesick etc, but she does seem much happier in EQG world with her human body/friends/life. And like you said, she can still visit Equestria through the portal when she wants!

• Brohoof 4

So I know there's absolutely no evidence to support this, anywhere, but it's just a theory. For people wonderi g where Sunny has been living in the human world- while I personally want it to be revealed that she's been staying at an observatory, what if she's been staying with another alicorn from Equestria, also now in the human world? What if, after Starswirl banished the sirens to the human world, the alicorns found out, crossed dimensions, to make sure the other world was safe, which is why we don't see any natural alicorns like C&L in Equestria, and Sunny is living with kne of them? (Gold Lily, or Sterling Silver?)

• Brohoof 4

7ad6d974109a970a7d49531432dd6492.jpg

I saw this posted a couple times throught the fanclub. I thought i'd repost it because it's so amazing. :toldya:

This just goes to show that (again, amazing design) how Sunset is perfect human and pony. I found these other pics as well. 

P.S. Twilight in the background  :o

Anyway, check out these pony form shots of Sunny  :sunshower:

sunset_shimmer_by_isabella_kisabella-d6e

post-19589-0-88324600-1421350648.png

mlp_gd_game___sunset_shimmer_by_flashligimg-1828867-1-shimmer_by_xaztein-d61x6oo

• Brohoof 8

The cuteness! Unf!!! *grabs chest*

I miss Sunset pony. Pony is always better than human. And also, I've been wanting to color coordinate an outfit resembling Sunny's, but bright colors don't look good on me, I think. I'm always wearing black, because there's much to mourn. (And it's slimming)

Maybe I'll just try to make a Sunny horse bookmark....

• Brohoof 3

Heyo ppl, I iz back ^^

tumblr_nwn7koaUB61u8hjg0o1_540.png

And i got a lot tho catch up on this particular threade 0_o

tumblr_nwqrfyUEN01slxwydo1_500.jpg

Great to see  new Sunset subjects fans =)

tumblr_nwupgwfkvI1rig3uio1_540.png

Also,

Sunny's horsey side is still there =p

tumblr_nwzhz02zUX1tf2soyo1_540.jpg

• Brohoof 10