Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

Moost

So yesterday my nieces and I had a discussion regarding Sunset Shimmer, more specifically what is stopping her from returning to Equestria. And the simple answer is: Sunset Shimmer. 

Let me explain: If we ignore the comic's The Fall of Sunset Shimmer, and stick to what is said in the first Equestria Girls movie and I'm quoting Princess Sunbutt herself here, 

She began her studies with me not long before Twilight. But when she did not get what she wanted as quickly as she liked, she turned cruel and dishonest. I tried to help her, but she eventually decided to abandon her studies and pursue her own path.

And Celestia even goes on later to say she had hoped Sunset would return seeking her guidance and then asking if she is alright. To me, this seems to be the Sunset's exile is self-imposed. 

Also, everybody hypes up the Princess Celestia/Sunset Shimmer reunion, but I think the more tearful and heartfelt reunion will be between Sunset Shimmer and Philomena. And as I mentioned earlier, with my feeling that Sunset, Discord and Luna would be as thick as thieves as Pranksters, Sunset and Philomena as the ORIGINAL Pranksters of Canterlot Castle.
reunion__re_drawn__by_itresad-d9xqe7u.pn

Adding a touch of class to the Gala....right before the Mane Six do something that causes it to implode. 

sunset_shimmer_by_cihiiro-d9f6x36.png

a VERY TICKED OFF looking Sunset Shimmer, probably right before she introduces Twilight to a very useful spell..."I call this....The Bug Zapper. Watch and learn Twilight, watch and learn."

matchstick_by_rain_gear-d9tfk9p.jpg

and finally, behold a box and in said box, a pony. 

4f7aa29e2b15788719ffc337b2a4ee54-d9z6lf9

• Brohoof 5

I know this is just box art and will never make it into the movie... but am I the only one who thinks this looks epic?

1225227__safe_clothes_equestria+girls_su

As more than a few people pointed out to me, she's basically wearing a Gold Cloth from Saint Seiya/Knights of the Zodiac

• Brohoof 6

I know this is just box art and will never make it into the movie... but am I the only one who thinks this looks epic?

sig-4637626.1225227__safe_clothes_equest

As more than a few people pointed out to me, she's basically wearing a Gold Cloth from Saint Seiya/Knights of the Zodiac

Wow! She's like a phoenix in that outfit! It definitely suits her.

• Brohoof 5

sig-4637626.1225227__safe_clothes_equest

I think it looks epic. She looks gorgeous in that outfit. mlp-sunyay.png

• Brohoof 4

Guys, this is the Sunset Shimmer Fan Club; everyone is free to post whatever Sunset ships they wish to. Any hate towards characters isn't welcome here. There's no need to act aggressively for not agreeing with another's ship. Thank you.

• Brohoof 7

Show of hooves- anyone else kinda wanna see Sunset discover the whereabouts of Starswirl, realize he's been tracked down and possessed by the sirens he banished, and have to take him on horn to horn, as pony Twi tries to stop them, and defend her idol, rather than her friend?

• Brohoof 3

I'm also sorry, Sunny...for hugging the everlasting fur out you you cute pony X3

atg_submission__4___sunset_shimmer_mendi

Whoa there, bby. Did you even sleep?  :o

a_sunset_shimmer_by_serge_stiles-daekzpu

Some plain anime-ish Sunny!

tall.png

And of course, everypony's favorite: 3D Sunny  :sunshower:

i_haven_t_seen_you_in_a_long_time____by_

• Brohoof 6