Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

Moost

@Ganondorf8

That book I mentioned "Equestria Girls: A Friendship to Remember" is going to be made into a one hour special called

"Equestria Girls: The Forgotten Friendship"

It debuts on Discovery Family on February 17th.

Hopefully, what we want to happen with Sunset Shimmer becomes canon.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

That book I mentioned "Equestria Girls: A Friendship to Remember" is going to be made into a one hour special called

It debuts on Discovery Family on February 17th.

I read the synopsis for the special

Spoiler

I really don’t like this kind of story, the whole ‘I don’t even know you’ bit makes me jittery. Hope it’s not too bad.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Oh my gosh! Really? So awesome!

sunset_gets_an_exciting_text_from_me_by_

• Brohoof 3

Just now, ChB said:

I just looked at the book's Table of Contents. You read the whole thing? I knew you had the character of Twilight Sparkle. ;)

The chapters weren't very long, TBH.

Plus, I *really* wanted to know what happened next with Sunset Shimmer in the story.

9352bb47f32c391f8cb1d60f12eb83cf.png

• Brohoof 2

@Sparklefan1234

Spoilers are going to be difficult to avoid for those who haven't read the book since it's been out for a couple of months now. Me? I've actually read parts of it in stores including the most important part as well as the final chapters. As such, I know the basic gist though perhaps I should've read more in-between so as to truly understand what happened. The challenge here is going to be this special being faithful to the source material.

1627709__safe_artist-colon-xxdestinyrose

Spoiler

large.png

large.png

• Brohoof 1

@Sparklefan1234

It took me a couple of minutes to understand what you were saying just now. I got that image from Derpibooru so if anything, the artist should have a complaint with them because they put it there first unless said artist uploaded it to the site. In any case, I deleted the image so as to not give myself anymore confusion though I will admit that my feelings got damaged because I usually don't get called out.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Ganondorf8 said:

though I will admit that my feelings got damaged because I usually don't get called out.

I'm sorry. 

I was just trying to help my friend (You) & fellow Sunset Shimmer fan out. 

Sunset - Monday Blue by ManDash1996
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

@Sparklefan1234

It's not your fault. I thought you were referring to the image of Sunset cosplaying as a character from Neon Genesis Evangelion. I can't help having sensitive feelings--I was a victim of bullying as a result during my school years--so forgive me for reacting accordingly. Again, that artist should take their grievance on Derpibooru unless they posted it there themselves in which case I would be at fault.

• Brohoof 1