Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

Moost

@Sparklefan1234

I do that for suggestive images. Remember that there are young people who frequent this site so I have to take precautions--It was something I learned for myself when a certain image I posted over a year ago got me into some grief with the moderators.

large.png

• Brohoof 5

@Sparklefan1234

I can't help but post the suggestive art though others have been beating me to the punch. You don't have to "like" the suggestive posts that I make in this thread because I know they don't appeal to you and I accept that. You're free to like and dislike whatever you wish.

large.png

• Brohoof 2

Unlike other suggestive images, this one was labelled as questionable over on Derpibooru. I'll use the spoiler tag for this one just to be on the safe side.

Spoiler

large.png

Spoiler

large.png

• Brohoof 1

@Sparklefan1234

I'm not sure to be honest. According to the 2014 Holiday Special, Sunset said that she wasn't very close to her family but didn't go into any specifics. I know that this particular comic is notorious and all but I'd like to think that there had to have been a reason for her saying that other than in the spur of the moment.

large.png

• Brohoof 2

@Ganondorf8

In that case,

I hope in a future book, Sunset Shimmer goes back to Equestria to visit & finally mend fences with her family.

Much like Twilight Sparkle did with her friends from Canterlot. 

Twilight, Trixie, Sunset, Starlight and Moondancer by alexeigribanov

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2