Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lego My Little Pony FIM

radfa

I have an account already because of the minecraft Lego thing.

I voted.

There is no way that this would ever happen so long as Hasbro has their own fake-Lego Kreo stuff.

http://www.hasbro.com/kre-o/en_US/ (Warning, Stupid Flash Animation Will Play)

I'd even be okay with them making MLP into those stupid Kreo things. I just wanna be able to build Equestria in my bedroom.

This has been brought up on the forums before, but it was a different poll with far less supporters than this one has. Also the given examples were not as good quality as those. Below is copy pasted from the last thread, cause I'm currently being lazy, and it still applies.

I believe this might be a possibility. HOWEVER, MLP Is already owned by annother toy company, Hasbro. This could cause some conflict between the two companies, but if they both cooperate with each other, it is possible they can come to an agreement. I've seen stranger things happen before.

I for one believe that Lego would easily top Hasbro in the quality of their ponies ;) (Let's just hope Hasbro doesn't think the same :P )

So rather than merging the two threads, since they are two different polls, and since this one is better, I believe I shall simply lock the older one to prevent it being bumped unnecessarily.

• Brohoof 1

This one has some potential and Lego has actually left an official comment stating that they would work on a licensing agreement if it reaches 10,000 supporters, but that's the problem. With Hasbro having it's own Lego-like toy line, I don't see this happening unless they work out some kind of deal that would benefit Hasbro like giving them a large portion of the profits.