Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Kyoshi!

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

You know, I haven't really done one of these, not properly. I am a very anti-social pony, very reclusive. With this, you all may not know much about me. So you know what, ask me what you will. Will I answer? Yes. Will it be a good answer? To be determined is what that is.

I am a huge gamer pony too, that much you probably do know about me. :3 You can ask me gaming stuff too, I like gaming a lot, so discussing that is easy. :D

So have at it forum ponies! Foruonies? Yep.

• Brohoof 2

On a scale of 1 - 10, with 25 being the best score, how good is Shadow of Mordor?

Don't ask about the scale.

This game takes it up to 26! :D

Okay, maybe not, but it is an awesome game of slaughtering but the hidden layers (like the awesome world, voice acting, and nemesis system) within the game make it very, very enjoyable. Dat combat be like 'I'm medieval Batman!' And holy Celestia, there is a lot of blood. O_o But yeah, that game is the pony's pajama's for sure. :3

How do you feel about the recent reviewer controversy that has recently surrounded Shadow of Mordor?

Hmm...Reviewer controversy? Here comes the time where I ask a question and respond to the answer of that question. Odd. I haven't heard of such a thing at this point. If there is such a thing, I assume it is reviewers being paid or something to give good scores?

One thing I can say, at least the game is good regardless. :3 It being the pony's pajamas and all.

Hmm...Reviewer controversy? Here comes the time where I ask a question and respond to the answer of that question. Odd. I haven't heard of such a thing at this point. If there is such a thing, I assume it is reviewers being paid or something to give good scores?

One thing I can say, at least the game is good regardless. :3 It being the pony's pajamas and all.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/9782-Shadow-of-Mordors-Promotion-Deals-with-Plaid-Social

Pretty much just more paid reviews when it comes to youtube chanels and acquiring review copies.

What's your name?

Why is your username Kyoshi(Turbo Button)?

I assume you mean my real name? Given the context and all, Kyoshi is what it is. Turbo Button is a nickname. Obviously video game inspired. :3 Kyoshi means 'lonely child' and that describes me very well. I essentially use that as an alias in a way.

(For the record, I usually do not give out my name publicly for some reason, plus I love the name Kyoshi, so I hope that answer suffices)

Thanks for asking though. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

What's your opinion on Button Mash?

He is a pretty nice colt. :) Me and him have a lot in common, with our love for video games being the main connection. Though I am probably a lot more anti-social than he is. My nickname, Turbo Button, was inspired by him. :D I do wish I was as outgoing as him, but it is great having someone to relate to.

(by the way, I am trying to be very RP with these answers, I hope that is working. XD)

BTW, I am the polar oppisite of you. The only connections we have are video games, bronism, and I also have aspergers. I am a very social and outgoing guy (though MLP might take over my life one day), and I'm not exactly the best pony artist. Anyways, do you think you could whip up a quick OC? Here are the details: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/jamesinium-r7360

• 9 months later...

1.Favourife element? (not an element of harmony)

2.Favourite colour?

3.Are you ticklish?

1. Like nature? Probably water, because water can be ice and I love icy things. :3 I love the cold. It is pretty cool. Get it?! Yup.

2. That would be blue, pretty much all hues of blue. ^.^

3. In certain places, yes. I hate the anticipation of a tickle attack too. XD

Do you like me? =3 I mean you  think I'm cool/nice/awful/meh? XD

Hmmm.....well, you seem really nice and we relate on some things, I don't see why not. c: You seem both nice and cool to me. :D

Thank you both for the questions, kinda surprised you both found this thread after it had gone inactive so long ago.

Anywho, glad you asked! :3

• Brohoof 1

1.Favourite pokemon?

2.Where are you ticklish?

Favorite Pokémon? Ditto! He is all the Pokémon! :D For reals though, Ditto is one of my favorites, but my absolute favorite is Gengar. :3 Him and his goofy tongue of spookiness. :P Just hate that trading is the requirement for him. :c I suppose that is why I always liked him, he was one of those Pokémon I could never have before and it always made him seem cooler too.

As for the second question, you want to know my weakness? :o Methinks you have plans...If you really want to know, it is my belly. Second place is under my legs. *hides*

Hi! :) If you could bring only three things on a trip, what would they be? ^.^

Only 3?! That is torturous! :o Hmm....My Xbox One (With included components to play it because that would not be fair otherwise, right? :c), a bunch of yummy supply of pizza, and this is not really a 'thing', but I would take my brother with me. :) I would love to take all of my friends from here with me too, you all are amazing, but I gotta take my bro. ^-^ That makes sense right? :twi:

Thank you both so much for the questions. ^.^ They are wonderful. :)

• Brohoof 1

Favorite Pokémon? Ditto! He is all the Pokémon! :D For reals though, Ditto is one of my favorites, but my absolute favorite is Gengar. :3 Him and his goofy tongue of spookiness. :P Just hate that trading is the requirement for him. :c I suppose that is why I always liked him, he was one of those Pokémon I could never have before and it always made him seem cooler too.

As for the second question, you want to know my weakness? :o Methinks you have plans...If you really want to know, it is my belly. Second place is under my legs. *hides*

*tickles your belly and feet soles* :3 Edited by Filly Lyra
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Do you know a band named "Insomnium"?

and also, do you play an instrument?

I have heard of them! :D I have not listened to them in a long time though, you have now reminded me to do this. They are a really good group, I cannot remember the names of their songs though, I had a few favorites but now they slip my mind. :| gonna be looking them up again though. ;)

As for the instrument....Piano, kinda. I am not really musically talented in terms of making music, sadly. Much like any other things I do really. no talent fro me. :c I love music and I wish I had a knack for making it but alas, I do not. I just dabble with piano every now and again and play nothing good. 

Thank you so much for the questions. ^___^

• Brohoof 1