• Honesty
    • Kindness
    • Loyalty
    • Generosity
    • Laughter
    • Magic
    • It's hard to tell

The Element of Bawss.

But in all seriousness: Magic, if any. Don't really have a super strong affinity for any of them. Element of Freedom if it were to exist. But magic since I'm basically a Twilight Sparkle.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to say kindness, but I'm not too sure. I've had people say I'm one of the nicest people that they've met, but I find that hard to believe most of the time.

I think I have a bit of modesty and honesty about me, and I'm incredibly loyal to my friends and family, even though sometimes I don't get the same in return.

I don't really like talking about myself anyway, it sort of feels boastful at times. I'm not better than anyone, and I'll always live by that.

Edited by GJB93

As much as I'd love to be Magic since Twilight is my favorite pony and I have a similar personality as her, I'd probably be leaning over to laughter since it's hard for me to not chuckle at a sentence that wasn't meant to be taken in a way that my mind refuses to think otherwise.

Plus yeah, I'm just a generally funny person according to my friends.

Number 1 for me would have to be Loyalty. I always believed that turning on your friends makes you worse than scum. Number 2 would have to be Kindness. Having compassion goes a long way, but being a pushover is another story.

My element acording to my father is honesty; he alwasy says that i'm to much honest because i berly lie, and when i do it, i'm awfull at it; it's funny becuase when my mum says "i look good in this" i say "eeeem, ¿do i say what i realy think or i make you happy?" and she gets mad at me after that, and i just laught at it xD

Awlso once i was talking to a girl she asked "do you play any sports or you are the kind of nerd guy that reads the school books for fun?" and my friend bejind says "tell her you plar soccer" (it's the most played sport in my country) and i say "em, i like reading books but i will never leave you alone" *smiles* and the girs goes away "such a nerd" she sais. Not a too happy story but i know that she's not for me :P

If i had a second chise it would be loyalty because i never leave a friend of mine alone, even once i got e bruse on the eye for defending my best friend from a bully, he got me bad, but i didn't let him go without a bruse too, but not in the eye. I have to tell, im pasifist, put that dude didn't want to talk, and he has been annoying us for 3 years and once stealed my friend's cellphone during gym. Some of my firends say, "¿how can you be pasifist if you know tae-kwon-do?" but i tell them i never use it unless nesesary :D

True story.

Honesty or Generosity

I find it really hard to tell lies, and I usually end up telling the truth and then have everyone call me an idiot for doing it. I also give a lot of free money to my friends, but I dunno, I get pissed off when they start trying to get advantage of it, everyone just seems to think they DESERVE me to give them free stuff. I hate that.

So i guess I'll have to go with Honesty

My element acording to my father is honesty; he alwasy says that i'm to much honest because i berly lie, and when i do it, i'm awfull at it; it's funny becuase when my mum says "i look good in this" i say "eeeem, ¿do i say what i realy think or i make you happy?" and she gets mad at me after that, and i just laught at it xD

Awlso once i was talking to a girl she asked "do you play any sports or you are the kind of nerd guy that reads the school books for fun?" and my friend bejind says "tell her you plar soccer" (it's the most played sport in my country) and i say "em, i like reading books but i will never leave you alone" *smiles* and the girs goes away "such a nerd" she sais. Not a too happy story but i know that she's not for me :P

If i had a second chise it would be loyalty because i never leave a friend of mine alone, even once i got e bruse on the eye for defending my best friend from a bully, he got me bad, but i didn't let him go without a bruse too, but not in the eye. I have to tell, im pasifist, put that dude didn't want to talk, and he has been annoying us for 3 years and once stealed my friend's cellphone during gym. Some of my firends say, "¿how can you be pasifist if you know tae-kwon-do?" but i tell them i never use it unless nesesary :D

True story.

You are Chilean!