Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Hearts and Hooves Day! [Highschool SoL/Romance]

Plume

She drank a bit of her drink. "I wasn't making any requirements of you... Just a simple suggestion, that's all if was". She wasn't sure what made him think it was a requirement and she had no idea what the requirements would be for other than for her to hang out with him, which was a ridiculous notion, she'd hang out with him if he was a slow or not, cause he was a fun pony to hang out with.

Chains let his hoof drop from his shirt as Spacer did her own thing with it, first time a mare did something to his shirt other than trying to rip it off... Maybe he should stop hanging around with the cheerleaders so much.

Once she was finished he looked down at himself and smiled, seeing that she had done a good job.

"Thanks Spacer, you got some kind of natural Talent for fixing shirts, I'll pay you back for it later"

Once in the , Chains watched as Spacer grabbed a salad and a sandwich, waiting at the back of the line, he looked at his options and decided to get a Salad and some crackers.

As he walked towards spacer he saw her eyeing the pony scouts, and he got an idea.

He went to her table and put his salad and crackers in front of her, but didn't sit down, instead he walked towards the Pony scouts.

He then had a talk with one of them, and Spacer could see Chains pull a small box out of his bag and hand it to pony scout, the scout giving him a few boxes of cookies, and a box of cupcakes, chains stuck them in his bag and walked away, waving his hoof towards the now happy pony scout.

He sat down opposite Spacer and smiled, pulling a box of cookies out his bag and sliding them across to her.

"Consider this my Repayment, some of the finest Scout Cookies this side of Equestria, well that's what the Scout said anyway"

Chains then started to eat his salad, looking up at Spacer every now and then smiling.

@@dusk shade,

Riley nodded, and decided not to question Anala further, just in case he annoyed her, which wasn't exactly the best way to win a mare's heart.

"Well, when we finish eating, what do you wanna do until next period?" he asked.

He pointed to Spacer. "Perhaps we could ask Spacer to put some tunes on?"

After going through his lunch in less than 5 minutes, Back Track made his way towards his the computer technician who was sleeping at his desk. He pulled out a tiny memory stick out of the back of the technician's computer before returning his workstation. He inserted the stick into his workstation and opened up a log file detailing every key stroke and time. It wasn't long before the unicorn managed to gleam the password and started accessing some of the student records. Specifically his student records to change a few grades of his.

"Ahem" Somepony said or rather the technician who had a stern look on his face. "Report to detention after school Back Track. I'm going to inform the principle of this" He said sternly before kicking the colt out of the computer lab along with his equipment.

The stallion sighed before making his way back to his locker. "Mom is going to kill me for this." 

"Lunch break already?" Sternly thought to himself. He decided not to go to the cafeteria this time. Since he had History homework to do, he decided to go do the library instead.

(OOC: Sorry for not posting too often. I'm not sure whether or not I should've picked a more outgoing character.)

Spacer's eyes lit up seeing the cookies slide in front of her. She looked up at Chains getting the warm feeling again as her eyes met his.

"Thanks a bunch Chains! you are too nice" She said opening the bag and eating a cookie from it. Savoring the flavor in her mouth, she ate the cookies slowly until there was none left. Drinking some water and swallowing she finally spoke. "What was in that small box you gave that pony scout filly? Must have been something great to see her almost jump for joy." She asked taking a bite from her sandwich giving up eating the salad.

Spacer's ears twitched again at the sound of her name coming from somepony in the cafeteria but she couldn't tell where it came from. No matter if somepony wanted to get her attention they would come get her.

As she was chewing between bites she checked her wings to make sure there were no crumbs or loose feathers. She hated to look groggy. Even after her parties she'd be the one cleaning the mess up the next morning at the crack of dawn.

She kept locking eyes with Chains now though it was bound to happen alot since they sat across from eachother. She licked her lips before speaking.

"So Chains what are you into?"

Spacer was started to warm up to this stallion, she was curious to get to know him better. 'What dis he liked, what does he disliked, what kind of mare is he into....wait what?!' A quick shake of her head got the flood of questions in her head out for the time being and played it off as flipping her mane to the side of her face.

Chains smiled as Spacer enjoyed the treats he had gotten her, and as they locked eyes he felt warmer inside, he really did enjoy her company, he couldn't deny that, as he ate away at his salad, he looked up at her and brushed his lips with a napkin to remove any left over salad.

"Well inside the box was a Data Drive that had the Answers for the next months tests, I've got more of them, so its no biggy, you want one?"

He finished his salad and pushed it to the side, wiping his mouth clean with another salad.

"Well, I like music, can't play any, and well, I like to dress nice, might not be the fashion right now, but I love suits, got a certain feel to them you know, and well, parties are fun too, what about you"

Spacer tapped a hoof on her chin thinking about getting the answers.

"A very nice offer but I must decline, I dont mind studying" she said with a smile. "Besides this mare needs to keep sharp to get away from those weird stallions" she winked then gave a short laugh.

Everything that Chains mentioned matched her likes. This was too good to be true. Spacer found a stallion with same interests as her.

"Well for me, I love music and mixing it up. its what I always like to do no matter what. I do love sweets too and this may surprise you but I like to be competitive and active. Oh and I like to look pretty unless I know I'm going to get dirty "

She could have gone on for another hour telling him things but before she could the bell rang for class. Spacer got up on all four legs and stretched.

"I don't know about you but I may just fall asleep in class." She said taking Chains shades and placing them on herself. "Think I could pull off sleeping in class like you?"

The bell rang as Anala was getting up to ask Spacer to put some music on and she shrugged. "Maybe we'll have her put some on tomorrow", she said simply before getting of her tray and walking back to class for another period of boredom.

(Sorry about not posting often... I got a lot keepingmme busy right now).

@@dusk shade,

"Yeah..." replied Riley. He licked the last smear of sauce from his plate and added the plate to the Leaning Tower of Plates. "Clavier tells me he's working on a new piano song... perhaps we can ask him to play what he's got so far?"

As they trotted through the corridors, they bumped into Clavier and Brutus.

"Hey, guys!"

"Hello, Riley! You too, Anala!" said Clavier.

"Booty buddies?" asked Brutus.

'...It's okay, Anala wants you to be yourself. You can do that thing.'

"Booty buddies!"

The three colts bumped their rumps with each other.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

Anala rolled her eyes and shook her head at their antics. She groaned a little but just ignored her dictate for the vulgarity of the colts' play. "You guys are ridiculous, you know that.... But anyway, hey Brutus and Clavier. How are you guys'', she asked after their greetings.

@@dusk shade,

"I'm doing well," said Clavier. "Perhaps all of you would like to come round to my place to hear some of my new song? It's a work-in-progress."

"I'm doing cool too!" put in Brutus. "I moved on to the next kilogram of lifting weights just last night!"

The muscular colt leaned over to Riley and whispered into Riley's ear. "I bet Anala's just jealous that she doesn't have buttcheeks as well-built as these."

Riley's eyes shifted around. "Erm... shall we get to class?"

"Well, actually, Clavier, Riley and I are heading to get some ice cream and do a little archery after school so it would have to be after that. Unless you guys want to come, and Riley's cool with it, that is", she replied as she turned to head to class. "Yeah let's get to class".

@@dusk shade,

"Well... okay, we can listen to my song after that," said Clavier. "And I'd be happy to tag along."

"Me too!" said Brutus. "Hey, Anala, can you teach me how to shoot sometime?"

"You'd need to learn to stand on your hind legs, since you're an Earth Pony," pointed out Riley. "Anala had to practice for a while. I can hold the equipment in mid-air, and Clavier could hold the equipment with magic."

Anala nodded at Riley's comment about standing on hind legs. "Yeah, I'll be happy to teach you once you can stand on hind legs, so work on that and then we'll see", she said pointedly. He went back into class and sat in the corner at the window with three open seats around her.

He smiled and stood up as the bell rang. "Well if you ever forget to study for a test just let me know okay, I get a new data drive every month, gotta love those computer nerds right!"

He smiled and she took his sunglasses and rolled his eyes.

"Maybe, it takes practice to pull off sleeping during class, I'll teach you some day, but if your tired I know a great spot to skip classes, and I'll get the computer nerds to have us filed as if we was in class, up to you though"

He said looking at Spacer in his sunglasses, smiling.

Spacer looked outside to see it was a great day to be outside rather than be stuck in here. She turned to Chains and tilted her sunglasses down a little showing her blue eyes.

"I say let's skip, computer nerds got our hacks right?" She said spreading her wings and flaps them a couple times lifting her front hooves off the ground sleighty.

"I wanna know where this great place is you talk of"

Spacer thought of a couple places where it could be but ultimately she was clueless. She placed Chains sunglasses back on him and bowed with a hoof pointing at the closest door.

"Lead the way to freedom my friend" she said giving a small giggle.

((OOC post quickie: Due to my stupid ass timezones and lack of ability to post, I think I'll drop out of this RP. It seems to be progressing fairly well anyway, so you guys can like change times and stuff yourselves now I guess. HAVE THE POWER FRIENDS, I TRUST YOU TO HAVE A FUN, AND HOPEFULLY SUCCESSFUL RP!))

@@slimmyjimjim,

Classes were over for Back Track and he made his way to Detention. He had been dreading the thought all day during class that he could hardly pay attention.

"I'm assuming you're Back Track?" A stern voice said. Back Track turned to see a gruff looking pony with a stack of paperwork on his desk.

"Y-yes sir, I am." He replied sheepishly while looking at the floor.

"Sign in, and then sit at a desk. We got one more coming in and once she gets here then we can get this done and over with." He said in an annoyed tone before returning to his paperwork. The young stallion signed in and sat down in the back of the room.

"Wonder who else got detention? Probably some irresponsible jock," The unicorn thought to himself.

Horsefly trotted down the hall looking at the lockers, the ceiling, anything but the ponies around her, she could hear the whispers of them rumors being spread about her past and the reliability of her character. They were right to question her, she was a shady filly, but she could help but feeling their eyes burn into her coat. She thought about skipping detention today maybe go for a walk but she thought better of it figuring it would only get her into more trouble. She walked through the door with an over exaggerated sigh, Mr. Pusher looked up at her smirking a bit, "third time this week, that's gotta be an academy record." Horsefly crinkled her nose at his comment walking past him like she had done so many times before, "aren't you going to sign in?" he asked jokingly both of them knowing that they had given up on making her sign in her name was practically printed on the page. 

She took her usual seat toward the back leaning against the wall sighing once again and was about to pull out her pencil be get back to working on her desk drawing when she stopped noticing another pony in the room. It was a stallion sitting a few rows in front of her and to the left, she pushed her curiosity to the back of her mind returning to her drawing comprised of hundreds of tiny dots depicting a UFO invasion and ponies running and screaming everywhere. This was only to bide time until she could talk to the new comer knowing that within minutes Pencil Pusher would be fast asleep. 

@@slimmyjimjim,

The stallion was caught off guard to see a mare trot into the room. The instructor had mentioned it being her third time this week in detention. Though it was strange she didn't look to be the type of pony who would get into trouble. The mare sat a few rows behind him and he couldn't help but glance once in a while. Before she would notice he would instantly turn his head back towards his desk.

"At least it's not a jock," He thought to himself, but was a little curious why she was here. 

@@thor9356

After only a few minutes of working on the desk Horsefly looked up to see that Pencil Pusher had indeed fallen asleep, right on time. She smiled looking over at he stallion noticing him glancing back at her only to turn around, her smile broadened, "hey you, what are you in for?" This was an activity that she did most days when there was another pony around to talk to but usually they just ignored her, already knowing about her notorious reputation. But at least she tried and that's all she could do, she only figured that today would be no different and she would just go back to her drawing.

Edited by slimmyjimjim

@@slimmyjimjim,

The stallion turned back when the mare had addressed him which startled him. "Umm well I uhhh" He stuttered trying to get the words out of his mouth. Back Track took a deep breath before finally calming down.

"I used a keylogger and gained administrative access to my grades so I could change my grade in Cooking, However I'm assuming that the IDS picked up my activity after escalating my privileges and I was caught." He said in a hushed tone trying not to wake up the instructor.

Edited by thor9356

@@thor9356

Horsefly was already picking up the pencil ready to get back to poking dots on the desk when the stallion spoke to her, he actually spoke to her. She blinked almost surprised by this fact until she heard what he had to say and blink again, a sudden burst of laughter escaped her lips before she heard Pusher snort in his sleep and she put a hoof to her mouth. Still snickering she released her lips and in a hushed tone replied, "Holy Celestia, look at the brass cahoneighs on this colt. Seriously you're lucky you just got a detention that is crazy." Her tone changed to that of admiration feeling that he should be a bit proud of himself, well, not about the getting caught but the almost getting away with it. She looked at his cutie mark then back at his face, "you must be really good with computers and stuff, that's pretty cool."

@@slimmyjimjim,

Back Track frowned a little when she had laughed, but after complimenting the stallion he did feel some measure of pride. "Well I umm- I grew up around computers so it became natural to me." He blushed while scratching his mane. It was rare for him to hear anypony compliment his work. Usually most ponies go to him to take care of minor stuff like attendance and the like.

"W-what about you? What are you in for?" He asked the mare.