Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your demographic

Paianis

Which of these best describes you?  

82 users have voted

1. 1. Which of these best describes you?

• Native to your country or nation (largest ethnic group)
    • Mixed race (depends on your parents origins)
    • Immigrant/non-native
    • Other indigenous

I wish I could know if I have roots elsewhere, possibly French or any other European ethnicity :( All I know is I'm a Salvadorean and most people here have Spanish roots but having ancestors from Spain is boring to me ^_^ I don't want just purely Hispanic, GIVE ME DIVERSITY DANGIT!! :angry:

I am the only other indigenous here so far. I feel special.

But to go into detail, it is Cossack. Which is Indigenous to Russian lands but not really Russian (depending on which host you go to). So maybe even mixed? I don't know.

I'm sadly just American, both me and my parents born in America, although for grandparents, they are all from Europe. I'm 1/2 Russian, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Polish (but American born, so pretty much your ordinary American.)

• 7 years later...

I was born in the USA and so were my parents. As for my origins, however, I think some of my ancestors were Irish? I think many Americans can say that they have ancestors from another nation because of how much of the population was formed from immigrants.

• Brohoof 1

I am not ethnically native to England - I'm mixed Irish/Scottish/Norwegian with some distant Swedish and French if you go back a few hundred years. Basically I have ancestry from almost every country that surrounds England, but none from England itself. No idea what that makes me, but I was born in England and have lived here for the vast majority of my life so wouldn't consider myself an immigrant; and being fully white I certainly wouldn't consider myself mixed race, so eh...whatever. You have the information and can make your own minds up.

• 2 weeks later...

I was born in the UK so I suppose I'm native on that front. And bloody hell do people like to constantly remind me. Apparently if you're British that seems to become your entire personality to some people. No peace from the bad teeth and awful cooking jokes. Just one giant Mary Poppins theme park over here where we all fly around on brooms playing Quidditch while wearing bowler hats and smoking pipes while chanting "Tally-ho, old chap!". :P

Anyway. According to a comment my dad once made, his side of the family are possibily of Romani descent. It's definitely something I've been curious enough to look into. Additionally on numerous occasions I've been mistaken for being of Chinese descent. But I don't have any evidence related to my ancestry to point to that as any sort of fact. My mum used to always say that my dad's side of the family were related to the Borgias or the Sicilian mafiaoso. But that stuff was more of a hatred for my dad's side of the family. So not really anything of evidence in regards to ancestry there. Although it would be very interesting. But the truth is, I could have descended from anywhere. I could be part Martian for all I know. Would explain a lot for certain.