Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

My cutie mark would be a tally score, and I'd gain a mark every time this topic was created.

tumblr_mwida08QDK1qb5yh8o1_500.gif

Sorry for the sassiness

Really i don't see the problem with new people come new thoughts

Sassiness approved

post-26142-0-62243000-1397794442_thumb.png

I love breakfast, and I am fantastic at cooking it, so I think mine would be something...breakfasty. A stack of pancakes, or eggs and bacon, or a waffle. If not, then it would probably be something related to comedy, because aside from my killer pancake-making skills, irresistible sex appeal, rugged handsomeness, charm, and modesty, my sense of humor is my best quality.

• Brohoof 1

My OC is just as much a ponysona, and his cutie mark is a candlestick holding two candles at different heights. Could be that I would also have that for a cutie mark. If not, probably a mug or tankard sitting next to an old tome.

@@tripfly, Hey there! Just giving you a heads up that this thread already existed over in the Sugarcube Corner subforum, so I merged your topic with the old one. In the future, give the search engine a whirl and see if the forum already has a thread covering your topic idea. Thanks! :)

As for me? My cutie mark would be three sugar cubes. What did you expect me to say? :P

@@tripfly, Hey there! Just giving you a heads up that this thread already existed over in the Sugarcube Corner subforum, so I merged your topic with the old one. In the future, give the search engine a whirl and see if the forum already has a thread covering your topic idea. Thanks! :)

As for me? My cutie mark would be three sugar cubes. What did you expect me to say? :P

how does the search engine work

hell where do you even find it?

Mine would probably be something related to singing (I know that's really common haha)... so probably a microphone? :) Or possibly music notes because I can play the piano and stuff as well... ^^

Hard question to answer..I mean, one requiring more thinking than your standard High school History class question.

Maybe mine would be a sunset, or fire. Or the Illuminati eye. That would be so cool and also would best fit me in my personality, my vision, and even my desire in life. My purpose of living.

I have two 'fursonas' which represent different parts of myself. They aren't ponies, but if they were, their cutie marks would be: a purple paw print; and an ice feather (as depicted in my avatar icon). And then for my actual non-sona self, it would be a moon, for reasons I don't feel like describing. I'm actually going to get it as a tattoo eventually (but not because of MLP cutie marks - this is something I've wanted for years before I watched the show).

I'd probably have a keyboard key with the word "eta", because I'm a writer, and those are the most common letters in the English language. I'm not sure that would go with my ponysona's color scheme though (dark blue coat with blood-red and gold hair and cyan eyes).

A Celtic knot (representing my love of history/anthropology)

A scroll (representing my love of writing)

An atom or the symbol for Entropy representing my love of science

Edited by Jeric

I already have mine ^.^

It dominates my right shoulder blade (the left one is taken by a full color image of Raritys Tri-diamond, the artist did amazing work!), the tattoo is of a trio of animal claw ripes, running at a slant as if a beast grabbed and pulled.

As with the rest of my Ink this symbol plays into a theme depending on the body part or location, the tri-slash mark MEANS however something very real to me. I have a particular "luck pattern" in my life, when I take on a new duty, or task, mental state, or place in society, it just never seems to work out for me untill the third chance. Nearly every thing in my life has been a duo of failures with a third swing at the plate turning into the most spectacular home run...or as the pups say it these days "I nailed it".

The Tri-slash also reflects my feral nature. I was raised away from society and by parents that took dog breeding, hunting, and the respect of animals to a whole new level.

Having had this symbol in my mind since childhood made it a natural fit for my Cutie Mark, many times I have been asked "So whats your Pony name if this is your mark?"...I have no answer for that.