Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

I think it would be a "Path-Tool Icon" because I'm good in making vector graphics, or several numbers *in matrix style* because I like to make math formulas for everything

Mine would probably be something LEGO, likely the Giant Alien Cyborg Man-Eating Squid Mr. Munchy in my profile picture.

My special talent is brickfilming, stop-motion with LEGO stuff. Never with anything else have I made greater art, nor even come close to it. I'm very good at what I do. :D

Munchy is a character who appears in lots of my films.

Of course, if I were a pony, it would be very difficult to animate with hooves, unless I were a unicorn.

Hm, that's a really good question, I've been thinking about that one for a while myself. I don't have a talent that makes me stand out, so i would probably be a blank flank. that would make me unique, so i'd be proud to be a blank flank.

An aircraft of some sort. I'm really interested in becoming an aeronautical engineer. I also like philosophy, but not as much and it doesn't entirely have a general symbol for any religion.

Mine would be a drum set. I've been playing it for seven years, so since I started junior high. I'm also a car fanatic, so that could be a possibility also. Maybe the bass drum on the drum set could have a Cadillac logo on it.

Something related to graphics, so It would probably be an icon from Photoshop, Illustrator or In Design, seeing as it seems they're all I ever seem to be on these days. I'd like it to be related to my Kickboxing but that's more of a hobby that a life goal.

Edited by Aaramus

I want to know what cutie mark would you guys like if you were a pony?! Also i wanted to know what name would you guys like also!! Please reply Posted Image thanks! <3

Your topic, 'Cutie Marks' has been merged with 'What would your cutie mark be?' as they are the same topic.

A symbol to go on my butt to represent me, hmm? :3 Maybe a computer or laptop with a lightning bolt, to show how fast I am online at stuff. Or maybe a laptop with a pair of Discord horns ;)

• 2 weeks later...

A computer, or pencil & eraser, or a zombie skull, or something that reflects my social awkwardness only I can see. I've never really thought about it. My ponysona has an all-seeing eye cutie mark only because I love all-seeing eyes and considered getting a tattoo of one... (and because I like the idea of her going all insane from visions and stuff.)

probably a backwards or upside question mark, because most of the time i dont know what the hay im doing, and i likely forgot something important about it anyways. hahaha <3

SweetJeans is based really off a nickname my beau gave me, and a denim-themed thing needs pockets, and looked cute.  i always thought id embroider my cutie mark into my jeans pockets one day....  i change my mind so much that i could never get it tattooed on me--so thats the next best thing teehee.

Edited by SweetJeans88

I saw another post on this topic, but I wanted to go a step further. I want to hear peoples stories as to WHY they would have the cutie mark they think they'd have.

For me, I think it would either be a compass, a map scroll, flags, or suns with happy faces (similar to Sunny Ray's CM)

See, but here is my delemia. A cutie mark is something you develop when you're young, it doesn't per say identify your job or talents (E.g Pinkie pie bakes but her specialty is parties and fun, Rarity is a fashion designer but her CM is gems, making things shine?) The CMCs are going about their Cutie quest way wrong if you ask me lol.

I have never been very passionate about many things. And I didn't come into myself until mid highschool (think a pinkie pie sonic rainboom clarity moment). Actually it was when I started making friends, and even later, healthy friendships. My friends now are my ultimate happiness, a very very Smile Song lifestyle, which is where I imagine the Smiling Suns CM for the warm glow my friendships give me.

It took even longer for me to figure out what I wanted to do as a career, and now I'm very passionate about my goals as a cartographer. I love to see and learn about the world; I travel when ever I can, and even get stir crazy if I don't go often enough. That's where the compass/map/flags mentality comes from.

Now my kafuzzle comes in the timing: these passions came very late by CM standards. As I think it does work in the real world. People need time to sort themselves out to find their passion, and it can take awhile. Regardless though: they're the things I'm passionate about, and if I could pick the things that make me special, my CM, it would be how much I care and am impacted by my friends, and my love of the world and map making.

what's your story?

-Mulb

SIDE NOTE: I was kind of scared by Cupcakes in my early Bronydom, but have recovered, and now relate to Pinkie way too much, can you tell? ;)

• Brohoof 1

It'd be the Roman beta symbol.I am quite the beta man in real life.One of the best,if I do say so myself.

Either that or something to represent loyalty to others.I have yet to break a promise I've made to others on purpose.I have nothing on the passion part as I've yet to find my true passion in life.

Edited by CaptainBlue808

Hi Sprig! I think my cutie mark would be two quills crossed in an x-shape. When I had first thought about myself as a pony, I had decided on one quill because I love to doodle and draw, and I've gotten compliments on my writing before. Then one day, I took one of those personality quizzes that say what I would be "if I was a ____"--pony version--because I was bored. The answer mentioned two crossed quills as a cutie mark. Since it was so close to what I had already thought, I took that part of the answer to heart.

• Brohoof 1