Owlowiscious

Mega Thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Mine would definitely be a golden shield, I earned it when I talked my friend out of a problem, we both found our talents, he got a golden sword, I got a golden shield, I made it look :D

I'm so happy with it! It stands for protection and trust, and it makes me want to be a psychologist when I'm done with my studies and stuff. I think that if you aren't sure about your talent, you don't earn a cutie mark. It's something you really have to REALIZE instead of think of. No offense, everypony who just made it up in a sec <:3

I'd end up being a blank-flank Because of a lack of any special talent ;^; but If a cutie mark was jsut something I like'd then it'd be a snowflake and 2 icecicles. (Like my O.C. xD) Because I go with anything snow/ice related (Especially poke'mon :D Entire team is ice type and I can still own fire types with massive O.P. special attack)

oh c'mon of course you have a special talent! It doesn't even have to be a talent! As soon as you realize what you want to do or who you are, you'll get it! I'm helping my friend get his, I was the first in my class to get one! I think.. since I can't really see it..

I would really hope my cutie mark would be something that deals with fire fighting. My first Pony Maker pony cutie mark had what my best thought it would be. If not firefighting (Sad faced if so) it'd definitely be a gaming cutie mark of some sort. Probably a controller, or a crosshair! Something... Cutie mark crusader cutie mark discovering GO!

Fire emblem (Maltese Cross)

that is SO AWESOME! I love to see ponies post their cutie marks and see all these different talents! :D I just hope everypony here get's his or her cutie mark!

I think a mask that's half-white, half-black since there's no telling if my outward behavior is the real me, or sometimes there's a darker side to me that's dying to get out.

I think it would be a "Path-Tool Icon" because I'm good in making vector graphics, or several numbers *in matrix style* because I like to make math formulas for everything

Mine would be a pencil and a sketch book because I love to sketch, and I love to write stories too - and I used to draw cartoons to go with my stories.

God, I think mine would be either a black belt, or maybe a drum for percussion. I need to type more so, don't read this part! :D

Derp Derp Derp Derp

Cutie mark is based on talent but maybe also on interest and knowledge based on what you're interested in.. so err this will do

Posted Image

Well if we are going by what I do for fun: DJ= Vinyl record with a music note in the center

If by what I do as a career= A gun (I'm a Army Brony) :ph34r:

Edited by Vinly Note

Mine would probably be something LEGO, likely the Giant Alien Cyborg Man-Eating Squid Mr. Munchy in my profile picture.

My special talent is brickfilming, stop-motion with LEGO stuff. Never with anything else have I made greater art, nor even come close to it. I'm very good at what I do. :D

Munchy is a character who appears in lots of my films.

Of course, if I were a pony, it would be very difficult to animate with hooves, unless I were a unicorn.

Hm, that's a really good question, I've been thinking about that one for a while myself. I don't have a talent that makes me stand out, so i would probably be a blank flank. that would make me unique, so i'd be proud to be a blank flank.

Probably a treble clef or something, I play the sax, and I'm now pretty good at it, but I like drawing so... That's another possibility. :P

An aircraft of some sort. I'm really interested in becoming an aeronautical engineer. I also like philosophy, but not as much and it doesn't entirely have a general symbol for any religion.

Mine would be a drum set. I've been playing it for seven years, so since I started junior high. I'm also a car fanatic, so that could be a possibility also. Maybe the bass drum on the drum set could have a Cadillac logo on it.

My cutie mark would be the internet all summarized into one picture. All of the games, sites, memes, and education sources (and p0rn) all combined.

That or a brain. I'm also a nerd.

I believe that my cutiemark would be book, or an iPod, because when I'm not readin Im working or drawing and listening to music, and when I am reading I'm listening to music

A guitar, a piano or something related to music. I'm very musical. Or something that has something with speed because I love high speeds!

Something related to graphics, so It would probably be an icon from Photoshop, Illustrator or In Design, seeing as it seems they're all I ever seem to be on these days. I'd like it to be related to my Kickboxing but that's more of a hobby that a life goal.

Edited by Aaramus

I want to know what cutie mark would you guys like if you were a pony?! Also i wanted to know what name would you guys like also!! Please reply Posted Image thanks! <3

Your topic, 'Cutie Marks' has been merged with 'What would your cutie mark be?' as they are the same topic.

A symbol to go on my butt to represent me, hmm? :3 Maybe a computer or laptop with a lightning bolt, to show how fast I am online at stuff. Or maybe a laptop with a pair of Discord horns ;)

Badges

I guess it would be a pencil, since i love drawing and i am not bad at it. If not, it could probably be a microphone or something music related

post-10607-0-21167000-1355098400.png

I have thought about this a lot and pretty much right now I'd be a blank flank. I don't feel I've really found out who I am or what I want to do quite yet.

• Brohoof 1

It would either be an attitude indicator or an altimeter. Or something similar to what other pegasus ponies have, like some combination of clouds, wings, or lightning bolts. Not sure exactly what it would be though, I keep changing my mind on this. LOL.

A computer, or pencil & eraser, or a zombie skull, or something that reflects my social awkwardness only I can see. I've never really thought about it. My ponysona has an all-seeing eye cutie mark only because I love all-seeing eyes and considered getting a tattoo of one... (and because I like the idea of her going all insane from visions and stuff.)

As of now it would probably be something similar to Filthy Rich (I plan on being a Financial Advisor) But it might be something else...what would a dancing cutie mark look like, footsteps maybe?

Mine would most likely be a Dreamcast controller for i'm all about video games and my favorite system happens to be the Dreamcast.

probably a backwards or upside question mark, because most of the time i dont know what the hay im doing, and i likely forgot something important about it anyways. hahaha <3

SweetJeans is based really off a nickname my beau gave me, and a denim-themed thing needs pockets, and looked cute.  i always thought id embroider my cutie mark into my jeans pockets one day....  i change my mind so much that i could never get it tattooed on me--so thats the next best thing teehee.

Edited by SweetJeans88

I saw another post on this topic, but I wanted to go a step further. I want to hear peoples stories as to WHY they would have the cutie mark they think they'd have.

For me, I think it would either be a compass, a map scroll, flags, or suns with happy faces (similar to Sunny Ray's CM)

See, but here is my delemia. A cutie mark is something you develop when you're young, it doesn't per say identify your job or talents (E.g Pinkie pie bakes but her specialty is parties and fun, Rarity is a fashion designer but her CM is gems, making things shine?) The CMCs are going about their Cutie quest way wrong if you ask me lol.

I have never been very passionate about many things. And I didn't come into myself until mid highschool (think a pinkie pie sonic rainboom clarity moment). Actually it was when I started making friends, and even later, healthy friendships. My friends now are my ultimate happiness, a very very Smile Song lifestyle, which is where I imagine the Smiling Suns CM for the warm glow my friendships give me.

It took even longer for me to figure out what I wanted to do as a career, and now I'm very passionate about my goals as a cartographer. I love to see and learn about the world; I travel when ever I can, and even get stir crazy if I don't go often enough. That's where the compass/map/flags mentality comes from.

Now my kafuzzle comes in the timing: these passions came very late by CM standards. As I think it does work in the real world. People need time to sort themselves out to find their passion, and it can take awhile. Regardless though: they're the things I'm passionate about, and if I could pick the things that make me special, my CM, it would be how much I care and am impacted by my friends, and my love of the world and map making.

what's your story?

-Mulb

SIDE NOTE: I was kind of scared by Cupcakes in my early Bronydom, but have recovered, and now relate to Pinkie way too much, can you tell? ;)

• Brohoof 1