Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

(edited)

Either something symbolic, like a yin/yang symbol, or a book, symbolizing my love of learning and reading, maybe a music note, or something artsy like that. But really the cutie mark I always imagine is a simple star with a spiral around it.  :)

Edited by Nova12

Due to some undisclosed set of circumstances, you have been given the chance to choose absolutely any cutie mark. It could be anything from a cookie to Jack Sparrow's compass to Justin Bieber's face (please not the last one).

So ... what cutie mark shall you choose?

I would have what my oc has. Gears because i am good at building and fixing this technology wise

I'm not too sure. Honestly, I would like something that represented electronic music... But what would that even look like?

a music note in pixelated form?

I'd like a stylized G-Quadruplex as my cutie mark. It represents my passion for genetics.

RNA_Quadruplex.png

I don't have any major talents really so I suppose I would go with an awesome video game related Cutie Mark. :3 It would probably be an Xbox One symbol with a game controller plugged into it or perhaps a bunch of random video game related items around it, like a mario mushroom and other easily notable video game things.

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta love PAC-MAN. He's definitely my cutie mark.

Mine would properly be a Rod of Asclepius with a white / silver shield and white / silver wings behind it and a blue/silver/gold/yellow sun behind that and a slight black shadow behind the sun.

The Rod of Asclepius is a sign of healing and medicine. The wings would be a representation of transport, moving, flying. Together it would symbolise my calling as a "paramedic"; delivering healing and medicine out in the field, wherever the patient is and on the go.

The shield would be a sign of protection.

The sun would be to represent "light" which has many interpretations and is a sign of my personality. It could mean bringing light to situations, representing "the light" / "good" (and all the moral paladin like traits) or a 'neverending source of light in dark situations" etc. The slight shadow behind the sun could be a contrast to that "light", the conflict the two arises or the darker history / hidden side etc.

How do people put in so much detail?

My cutie mark which I know has been done before would be an open book, I think, reflecting my love of fiction and interest in writing it... it also represents my openness, to a smaller degree.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Likely something to do with the Internet, or maybe Marvel. Or... the Fall Out Boy logo merged with the Panic! At The Disco one! :D

Edited by Wolves

I don't know yet, I have a love of possible talents I could have in the future, at least as my main ones.. writing, drawing, singing, intellect, science, astronomy.. I wont know til I get older.

• 5 weeks later...