Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bleak Action/Adventure/War

OG Blaze

"This world is doomed to fail, plagued and corrupted by the putrid beings who inhabit it. But Fear not, Xeniject is here to cleanse and perfect this World for proper living. Xeniject will teach the worthy and willing beings here how to behave and ill regulated citizens and all who object will be killed and or tortured till deemed regulated. Remember, we are always watching."

It's been a week since Celestia, Luna, and Cadence were murdered in cold blood by the Xeniject Regime. Everything fell into Anarchy, but before any action could be taken, they stepped into play and took control before we even had a chance to fight back. Some say the Battle against Xeniject is pointless and was already lost when they came. And then there are the others, watching and observing in the ground for the right time to Strike.

So I have this idea of these Aliens from another World coming to Equestria and trying to potentially create mass genocide to clear out Equestria because of their "Unfit" behavior. So the world has been in shambles for about a couple weeks and ponies are starting to lose hope. Then A group of ponies have come together naming themselves, "Endure." They're plan is to stop Xeniject in their tracks and get them off Equestria to try and rebuild whatever is left.

They will do this by attacking warships, supply drops, and Commanders/Generals.

This will take planning and strategy and cannot be done on the fly.

Rules:

1. No Godmodding. Who do you think you are? Controlling others characters?

2. No OP characters. Your OC cannot be some type of god and reveal hidden abilities throughout the role play.

3. Generals and Commanders are not killed easily. No one single pony can kill one.

4. Though Xeniject Platoons are simple troopers, not one pony can take an entire Platoon. A couple troops, Yes, but not a large group. Platoons= 13 Troops, plus a sergeant

5. Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-14 anything else will be taken to a PM

Xeniject Warships: Need to be blown up with explosives or attacked from within. (Common)

Xeniject Generals and Commander: They do not show their faces often, but if they do, should be killed immediately. (Rare)

Supply drops happen from time to time, but are not too necessary to interfere. (Often)

Hostage Prisons/ Facilities: Always an option, prisons holding ponies that are waiting to be resuced. (Always)

Platoon attacks: Xeniject Platoons wander the streets and can always be attacked. (Always)

Maybe I'll do it as a point system, and each task has points that stack up and when reach a certain amount, we'll be able to face Xeniject head on. How does that sound?

Leave comments, suggestions, and OC links below

Role player Roster:

@

Personally I like your OC, but maybe we could tone down the gear a bit? Other than that I think your character would be good for most operations.

The gear? Well I can lose the spare dagger, and I'll toss three of the five throwing knives, keeping only two. I can lose them all, of course, but I'd perfer to have at least one throwing knife, honestly ^__^

Should be keeping track of this role play more

@@Alex Kennedy

I think your OC would be fine to join

@

Yeah that sounds good

@

Not sure if I told you or not, but your OC looks good

I'd like to get a couple more people if possible for this role play