Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your facial hair like?

Redeye

Here we talk about our facial hair. What's the status of your Beard of Fashion?

For my age, I have a pretty thick beard going on. (Hell, I started growing mustache hairs at 9. 9.)

I'm 14, turning 15 in 2 months, and I almost have a fully grown beard. Of all of my Freshman companions, I have the thickest. I swear, i'm turning into Jontron.

So, what's your facial hair like? Nothing? Bushy and messy?

(Ladies, we all know that you girls lack facial hair, please do not post the blatantly obvious answer of "no" just for kicks and giggles.  :comeatus: )

• Brohoof 7

I don't really know, I haven't let it grown out that much but it's probably going to be a lot like my dads, which is bad, because the sideburns dont connect to the stache/beard, the mustache doesn't connect in the middle, and it's just crappy facial hair in general.

Here we talk about our facial hair. What's the status of your Beard of Fashion?

For my age, I have a pretty thick beard going on. (Hell, I started growing mustache hairs at 9. 9.)

I'm 14, turning 15 in 2 months, and I almost have a fully grown beard. Of all of my Freshman companions, I have the thickest. I swear, i'm turning into Jontron.

So, what's your facial hair like? Nothing? Bushy and messy?

(Ladies, we all know that you girls lack facial hair, please do not post the blatantly obvious answer of "no" just for kicks and giggles.  :comeatus: )

Damn, I have someone at my school that fits your exact description.

• Brohoof 2

We aren't allowed to have facial hair at the Naval Academy, although upperclassmen often get away with some substantial stubble. However, since its November, we are allowed to grow out mustaches. I opted not to, since I imagine I'd be very creepy with a stache. 

• Brohoof 2

Well, I think it might just be best if I show you.

I've already once posted this same picture in the "Post a Picture of Yourself" thread, but of course I feel it definitely pertains to this thread about facial hair, so I'll go ahead and re-post it here.

803521e3bb.JPG

~ Miles

• Brohoof 6

I'm usually clean shaven, but I've had a full beard and a goatie before. Also, even after I've just shaved with a brand new razor, you can still exactly where my beard would be. My 5'o'clock shadow lasts all day. When I do grow out my beard, it's dark brown with some ginger strands, and these days, a few gray ones too.

@@Miles, maybe it's just the hat, but you have really awesome green eyes. Just thought you should know... :)

• Brohoof 4

I keep my beard and mustache pretty short when I do grow facial hair. I've always liked the Lincoln beard. The distinguished gentleman/beard look is nice.  :)

• Brohoof 4

Mine can get patchy on the sides, yet I can grow a goatee and mustache just fine. My beard curls under my chin when it's long and it looks like a dagger.  

I used to have a mustache, held onto it from the day I started growing facial hair until August of 2009.  Now I remain clean shaven; however, my hair is so dark that it often looks like I've got stubble even after I have shaved.

I usually shave every two days. It takes a while to shave, and it takes up time while I'm getting ready for school.

It grows pretty fast. In two weeks, I can grow a goatee (or a beard or mustache for that matter, I would assume). I like to keep it smooth though :pout:.

• Brohoof 1