ooc Dark Stars: Stars of the East [Fallout 3 Human RP]

FancyHorse

Name: Kenji

Hair: ponytail(Black)

Eyes: brown

Race: Caucasian

Weapon: Ratslayer,

clothing: light weight leather armor

Other: cyberdog mk2 named cujo (left with family )

Stats:

S:7

P:7

E:5

C:5

I:3

A:6

L:5

Backstory:

Kenji lived with a small family out by Goodsprings. Being the oldest child, he had many responsibilities, including helping defend from raiders. To this extent, he learned to snipe. He used his rifle effectively by Using his stealth and companion, cujo, his cyber dog. However, he had to leave as he soon got onto a few lists that made him a valuable target. He left his dog to protect his family in his absence and sends money to them.

Mercenary life: He soon took jobs as a hit man, bodyguard, courier,anything that payed well. Being stealthy, he could break into buildings, or take a target out from a large distance. He has worked independent since he was 16, taking jobs from whoever could pay. He prefers to work alone, but will work with similar people gladly. He hates other snipers as they take away his revenue for his family. He plans on making a trip to bring them to new Vegas sometime soon. (Sorry if it doesn't work, I am freezing right now's my typing sucks)

Name: Kenji

Hair: ponytail(Black)

Eyes: brown

Race: Caucasian

Weapon: Ratslayer,

clothing: light weight leather armor

Other: cyberdog mk2 named cujo (left with family )

Stats:

S:7

P:7

E:5

C:5

I:3

A:6

L:5

Backstory:

Kenji lived with a small family out by Goodsprings. Being the oldest child, he had many responsibilities, including helping defend from raiders. To this extent, he learned to snipe. He used his rifle effectively by Using his stealth and companion, cujo, his cyber dog. However, he had to leave as he soon got onto a few lists that made him a valuable target. He left his dog to protect his family in his absence and sends money to them.

Mercenary life: He soon took jobs as a hit man, bodyguard, courier,anything that payed well. Being stealthy, he could break into buildings, or take a target out from a large distance. He has worked independent since he was 16, taking jobs from whoever could pay. He prefers to work alone, but will work with similar people gladly. He hates other snipers as they take away his revenue for his family. He plans on making a trip to bring them to new Vegas sometime soon. (Sorry if it doesn't work, I am freezing right now's my typing sucks)

Hey, I know you just typed him up, but do you mind changing him a little to add diversity to our group? So far, all three characters a big, strong, male meat heads with low intelligence ratings and little to no charisma.

@

@

@@Literally Snails

Just time purposes, could everypony tell me what their time zone is? It's to help get a good idea when the lot of you will be active most.

Central

@

If no one else wants to change there character, I guess I will. We need someone with a slightly different skill set than just combat. Although I really like the character I made.

@@Literally Snails

you don't have to change your character. It's totally fine. I share your concern with the similar stats and skills of the others, but ultimately you don't have if you don't.

Though I do appreciate you wanting change just for that purpose.

You gain 20+ awesome points.

@

@

@@Literally Snails

Just time purposes, could everypony tell me what their time zone is? It's to help get a good idea when the lot of you will be active most.

Eastern Standard Time

Hey, I know you just typed him up, but do you mind changing him a little to add diversity to our group? So far, all three characters a big, strong, male meat heads with low intelligence ratings and little to no charisma.

Well I got an intelligence of 5. Charisma is also 5.

@@Literally Snails

you don't have to change your character. It's totally fine. I share your concern with the similar stats and skills of the others, but ultimately you don't have if you don't.

Though I do appreciate you wanting change just for that purpose.

You gain 20+ awesome points.

When are we gonna start?

b]@[/b]

@

Before we start, I'd like to state some changes about my character.

The name and back story are staying the same for the sake of irony (plus his name is an awesome mad max reference) but this is what I'm changing:

Appearance: Caucasian, Chestnut brown hair, green eyes, the surgon's lab coat

S: 3

P: 6

E: 4

C: 6

I: 8

A: 5

L: 6