Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Little Big Planet 3 discussion thread.

Light Diamond

Hey, is anyone here getting Little Big Planet 3? The game comes out tomorrow in the U.S. If anyone doesn't have a PS4, you can still get the game on PS3. Although the graphics, textures, detail and features from the Dualshock 4 controller won't be available.

I have been excited for this game simce the summer. It has been nearly 4 years since Little Big Planet 2 came out. I'm really liking the new characters, new creation tools, Co-op and the amount of depth to the levels since It has 16 layers of planes now which will make level creating levels a lot more fun :)

I like creating things, so i will be making Little Big Planet My Little Pony costumes for Fluttershy as well as the rest of the mane 6 and i will be making MLP games and levels :)

There have been no reviews yet, but i will update when the scores come.

Anyway what do you ponies think?

LittleBigPlanet-3-Wallpaper-Full-HD-1920

Edited by Light Diamond
  • Brohoof 2

I may get. I enjoyed the first game as well as the Vita title. Big fan of platformers.

Did you play the second game? I'm a big fan of platformers too and the PS4 version will be the best version.

I need to wait till 26th for it to come to EU :/ I definitely will be buying it then! :)

Yeah it got delayed in Europe unfortunately :( although the good thing is that when it does come out it won't releasing on the same day as Far Cry 4 and GTA 5. Dragon Age: Inquisition comes out in the same week and when LBP 3 does come out it won't be overlooked :)

• Brohoof 1

I love Littlebigplanet, it's one of my favorite series on the PS3. I really love LBP Karting.

I'll definitely be picking this up tomorrow for the PS4, and I can't wait.

The new characters are adorable. :P

• Brohoof 2

I have not honestly. I've just never gotten around to it. And yeah game shouldn't be hard to find because I have a bad feeling the competition is going to be too much for it.

You should try it sometime, it's a great game :) and yeah that's what worry's me. It's coming out on the same day as GTA 5 and Far Cry and people will most likely be buying those instead and i have a bad feeling LBP 3 will get overlooked.

I think it was a bit of a mistake releasing it with too much competition for it and i think it should have been delayed for 1 week like in Europe.

They even said the reason for the delay was "We wanted to make Sackboy shine"

Review update:

Joystiq: 9/10

Cheat code central: 9/10

Game Informer: 8.5/10

Gamesradar; 8/10

IGN; 6.8/10

Gamespot 7/10

I'm disappointed in a few of the reviews. I thought it would get much higher like what LittleBigPlanet and LittleBigPlanet 2 did. The game adds a lot of new things...

I'm still buying the game whatever reviews it gets...

• Brohoof 1

The game doesn't come out until next Friday for me.

I did find the LittleBigPlanet 3 mega pack. It includes 1x PS4 console, 2 controllers, 1x playstation camera, a copy of LittleBigPlanet 3 and an Oddsock plushie. I really want the Oddsock plushie and i would really buy this bundle if i didn't have a PS4.

It looks great and i would recommend this bundle to anyone who doesn't have a PS4 yet.

I wish i could get that Oddsock plushie though :/

LBP3ConsolePack.jpg

• Brohoof 1

The game doesn't come out until next Friday for me.

I did find the LittleBigPlanet 3 mega pack. It includes 1x PS4 console, 2 controllers, 1x playstation camera, a copy of LittleBigPlanet 3 and an Oddsock plushie. I really want the Oddsock plushie and i would really buy this bundle if i didn't have a PS4.

It looks great and i would recommend this bundle to anyone who doesn't have a PS4 yet.

I wish i could get that Oddsock plushie though :/

I preordered the game today. It should come between 26-28 I sure hope so because post doesn't deliver on weekends so it would be then 1 of December :o

• Brohoof 1

I preordered the game today. It should come between 26-28 I sure hope so because post doesn't deliver on weekends so it would be then 1 of December :o

I hope you do get by at least the 28th November. I'm guaranteed to get it by at least the 28th as well. I have had it on pre-order since July.

I've heard people say it's the best game in the series. I can't wait for it :)

• Brohoof 1

Did anyone figure out a work around for the "No content was found" bug?  I'm don't even know how to get any new or old DLC content for the game.

There seems to be some problems with regards to the DLC not working for everyone.

These include:

LBP 2: Move Pack

LBP 2: Cross Controller Pack

Metal Gear Solid Premium Level Pack.

The Muppet's Premium Level Pack.

There are more DLC costumes that are not available, other users have already purchased DLC and are being told to purchase the same content again. If that happens, please refrain from doing so as they are currently aware of this issue and are trying to fix it.

A patch should be available soon to fix this problem and a few other glitches/bugs as well.

• Brohoof 2

There seems to be some problems with regards to the DLC not working for everyone.

These include:

LBP 2: Move Pack

LBP 2: Cross Controller Pack

Metal Gear Solid Premium Level Pack.

The Muppet's Premium Level Pack.

There are more DLC costumes that are not available, other users have already purchased DLC and are being told to purchase the same content again. If that happens, please refrain from doing so as they are currently aware of this issue and are trying to fix it.

A patch should be available soon to fix this problem and a few other glitches/bugs as well.

OK so it is Sumo Digital's fault then? *Phew* Alright... that's an answer I can live with.

• Brohoof 1

OK so it is Sumo Digital's fault then? *Phew* Alright... that's an answer I can live with.

Yes, unfortunately it is. The patch for the EU territory is tomorrow for the 28th release date.

I have been told that there is a patch coming soon to fix the problems some users have found with the game.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...