Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Stormy

Stormlight

whats your opinion about Discord?

He's alright, I guess...I still have a hard time trying to trust him sometimes, but other than his tyranny affect everypony, his quite the joker

have you ever been in a dangerous situation where somepony save you?

There has been, one time in flight school, I forgot to unfold my wings and almost fell down to the ground below. I swear if it wasn't for somepony catching me, I wouldn't be here right now :)

rsz_1809f94ada084a997c7853526a98138e7.jp 

"Oh hi Stormy! My name is Florafilla and it is really nice to meet you. I really like your mane! So, do you have a favorite flower or a specific plant that you admire the most?"

(edited)

rsz_1809f94ada084a997c7853526a98138e7.jp

"Oh hi Stormy! My name is Florafilla and it is really nice to meet you. I really like your mane! So, do you have a favorite flower or a specific plant that you admire the most?"

Hello Florafilla! It's nice to meet you too, and thank you, I like your mane as well :):catface:

One specific flower I truely adore are red roses. Why? The answer are its thorns, each flower has different amounts of thorns. It might be just me, but I like to think these flowers represents ponies, each being special in their own way

:) Edited by Storm Light
  • Brohoof 1

Hello Florafilla! It's nice to meet you too, and thank you, I like your mane as well :):catface:

One specific flower I truely adore are red roses. Why? The answer are its thorns, each flower has different amounts of thorns. It might be just me, but I like to think these flowers represents ponies, each being special in their own way :)

"Oh red roses are just wonderful! They're so beautifully colorful and wild! They are also among the kindest sorts of flowers, to me at least. I definitely agree with your way of thinking! I myself sometimes imagine the top of a rose to be the superficial aspect of reality, in which everything is clean, perfect, and symmetrical - just as society typically expects. The petals to me are like ponies who try to fit in to match with society's expectations and the thorns ... like you said, are like ponies who are special in their own eccentric way. They are not afraid to let their personalities shine despite the fact that society may look down upon them at times."

"There's more to my interpretation of the rose but I'll spare you the trouble .." :blush:

"I guess my next question would be ... were you ever a rose petal yourself at some point in your life?"

Edited by Dsanders

(edited)

"Oh red roses are just wonderful! They're so beautifully colorful and wild! They are also among the kindest sorts of flowers, to me at least. I definitely agree with your way of thinking! I myself sometimes imagine the top of a rose to be the superficial aspect of reality, in which everything is clean, perfect, and symmetrical - just as society typically expects. The petals to me are like ponies who try to fit in to match with society's expectations and the thorns ... like you said, are like ponies who are special in their own eccentric way. They are not afraid to let their personalities shine despite the fact that society may look down upon them at times."

"There's more to my interpretation of the rose but I'll spare you the trouble .." :blush:

"I guess my next question would be ... were you ever a rose petal yourself at some point in your life?"

I...um *thinks about what that means* Sorry if I sound dumb, but what do you mean by rose petals? :derp: Edited by Storm Light
  • Brohoof 1

"The petals to me are like ponies who try to fit in to match with society's expectations ...

^^ Silly stormy hehe

When it comes to interpreting flowers, I can practically write a novel for each and every single one there is — explaining what I think they represent. Hehe sorry. :derp:

^^ Silly stormy heheWhen it comes to interpreting flowers, I can practically write a novel for each and every single one there is — explaining what I think they represent. Hehe sorry. :derp:

Ah, ohh...now I see :derp: Excuse me and my habit to kind of not look very closely to small details :P Well, the simple answer, is who doesn't want to fit in in society?

I always thought I would be left alone if I just followed the "crowd", but I figured that being yourself, is waaay better than being something you're not. :)

ALEGRIA!!! ..ahm... sorry....

anyways, is there any present you personally dislike?

Hm, not sure I have one actually, but it's the thought that counts, right?

post-18984-0-79845300-1399345014.gif well i receive some nut cookies by my cousin flowerflame and she knows am allergic so when i ate it my face turn into a balloon

what you usually do on the holiday besides receiving presents and dinner?

well i receive some nut cookies by my cousin flowerflame and she knows am allergic so when i ate it my face turn into a balloon

what you usually do on the holiday besides receiving presents and dinner?

Huh...I guess things always don't go so well for anypony sometimes.

Anyways, I always use this time of year to hang out with my parents :) It's always great to have a fun time with the ones you love :)