Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology Computer help

Queen Sparkle

Hey guys so today I went to turn on my computer and when it turned on I got this same screen but black and the one I took the picture in was the login screen, help?

I cannot understand a word you say. Can you please give details about the error encountered ?

And I'll reply to you tomorrow. 

• Brohoof 1

yes what should I do and I don't know what error code it is

If that is the problem, then you will have no error codes.

Like mentioned above, the easiest solution is to try a different monitor. 

Hey guys so today I went to turn on my computer and when it turned on I got this same screen but black and the one I took the picture in was the login screen, help?

Can you explain a bit more as to the problem you are having? We will need some more info about the problem for us to figure it out. Because from what I see, I can't see the problem.

(edited)

One it's a portable computer not one you can connect to a monitor and 2 I haven't dropped it. I'll just restart it.

(Update restarting didn't work)

edit it's just the screen burning out..

Edited by EB Creations

:huh:  Did you drop it by any chance? If you have, the drop may have just popped up some broken liquid crystals in your laptop's screen. Or could it be that you still have the same plastic film on the screen ever since you first bought it?  :confused:

Update:

Ok, so you haven't dropped it. Good.

Does your laptop have an HDMI port for you to connect your laptop to a monitor or TV to figure out what the problem may be?

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 1

Everyone has pretty much covered what it could be, it's most likely an issue with the screen itself caused by physical damage, or possibly heat. If you have a spare monitor, or heck even an HDMI compatible television, you should hook your computer up to that and see if it displays normally. If so, you need to get your screen replaced.

Edited by TenorSounds
  • Brohoof 1

One it's a portable computer not one you can connect to a monitor and 2 I haven't dropped it. I'll just restart it.

(Update restarting didn't work)

edit it's just the screen burning out..

I ran a laptop plugged into a monitor for months.

Anyway, is it still under warranty?