Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jeric x Button's Mom

Lightwing

Thank you so much! Ill get working on it soon! I'm going to love drawing this!

It's finally done! I hope you like it! And just in time for Christmas too which makes me feel good!

img-3357321-2-JericxButtonsmom_zpsb80243

TOO MUCH FABULOCITY. XD

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I appalled at the lack of discussion of this ship. Jeric x Button's Mom is the best thing since video games. :U

• Brohoof 4

I appalled at the lack of discussion of this ship. Jeric x Button's Mom is the best thing since video games. :U

I'm actually offended at the fact of the unexistence of a Jeric x Button's Mom fanfic :v

WHICH IS HERE

Jeric was walking through the streets of Ponyvile. His friend Lightwing told him before that she met a mare that was "teh best for u,jerric",and gave Jeric a number and a direction of a cafe where she frequented.

Jeric entered the cafe,and there she was...a tan Earth pony mare with a cutie mark of a heart and baby bottle was sitting there,drinking a cup of coffee,and giving Jeric a suggestive look...That caused him to turn red,and look away,and to think what he would say.

Come on,Jeric,you can do it...You've done harder things on your life,and she's just a pony....a beautiful and attractive pony...

While Jeric was lost on his thoughts,she got up and went near the light blue coated pony,and poked him,while greeting with a smile.

"Hello! You must be Jeric,right?"

Jeric was even more stunned than before. He never saw such a beautiful pony on his life. Her deep and blue eyes captured his on the first moment,and anypony could swear that hearts were seen on his eyes.

"Eh...Yeah.Yeah,I am! Simon actually told me that you went under the name of Button's Mom,but..is that your real name?"

She started to giggle and took a seat,while reaching another chair and inviting Jeric to sit down.

"Of course not! That's just a nickname that people started to give me for some reason. My true name is..."

He heard her name,and just got lost again on his thoughts again,for the beauty of her mere name. He then proceded to invite her to a coffee.

"May i invite a mare like you to a coffee? I wouldn't be a gentleman if I didn't did it..."

And so,the day passed on. They chatted a bit about each other,and laughed a bit about Jeric's old stories,like when he conviced another pony,Koukatsu,to step over a muffin.

After a long but pleasant hours,Jeric noticed that she had like a print of a bracelet on her right hoof.

"Excuse me,but...are you married?"

Button's Mom then looked at the same spot where Jeric was looking at.

"Oh,do you mean because of this? No,i'm not...well...no longer married,to be exact.."

That broke her smile,and started to remember things.

"Let's just say that...things went wrong,and that our lifes were too different...I wanted to stay here for my son,but he kept travelling all over the world..."

Jeric then saw how one tear started to run across her face,and quickly proceeded to clean it.

"Don't cry,come on...a mare like you shouldn't cry..."

He got up and proceeded to hug Button's Mom,and that hug seemed like an eternity for both of them.

*sniff*

"Thank you,Jeric...I really appreciate your presence here..."

Jeric then grabbed her hoof and went outside with her.

"Come on. You should go to rest...We can always hang out another day..."

She then looked at him again for a few seconds,and proceeded to kiss Jeric on the lips for a brief moment. Afterwards,she smiled once again...A smile that,for Jeric,was brightier than the own Sun.

"Jeric,thank you...I would love to hang out another day,specially with someone like you"

They both looked at each other,and smiled for a while,before going to their respective houses,with the promise of hanging out again...

Button's Mom has found love again after thinking that she wouldn't find it again...

Jeric was in love for the first time on his life...

It was the birth of a couple. A couple that would stand out above the others...

As they kissed and smiled at each other,a third pony was standing above the roofs.

His long mane and white body standed out from all the other things,but they both were too busy to even notice that he was spying on them.

He removed her binoculars once again,and started to write about them

"Oooh,I love when two ponies find love. It gives me such a pleasant feeling of satisfaction!!!"

He started to squee at the mere thought,but then regained her composture,and started to look at them again.

"They sure make a cute couple,hey Koukatsu?"

At his side,a red pegasus was standing and looking at her writting.

"They have to be the best couple i've ever seen on my life. You sure have a talent for this."

He then hoofbumped Kou and smiled as both Jeric and Button's Mom kissed.

"I do,but you also have a big credit on this. You were the one that found her,and gave me the idea of doing a blind date with both of them"

They both stared at how they were kissing again,and departed to their respective houses. It was the birth of another shipping,from the hooves of the harbinger of shipping...

The End <3

• Brohoof 7

• 2 months later...

Ok, how did this start because this is the most random thing i have seen in a long while! :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Well, my young @Buzz, take a seat, and listen to Uncle Kou's tale...

It all started in Dec 2014, when Jeric had to sing the parody to Stacy's Mom by Fountain of Wayne, Button's Mom by P1K. c:

The way he sang, I knew it was true love, and made a parody of the cover of the parody.

And THAT is how Equestria was made.

The end.

• Brohoof 2

Oh, i just thought that Lightwing got drunk one night and tried to annoy the pony mod that locked her away in the poniverse basment so created this! But that makes much more sence, thank you for your wisdom great master koukatsu!

• Brohoof 2

Oh, i just thought that Lightwing got drunk one night and tried to annoy the pony mod that locked her away in the poniverse basment so created this! But that makes much more sence, thank you for your wisdom great master koukatsu!

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

What you said about being drunk....it's actually what...happened...

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

What you said about being drunk....it's actually what...happened...

I could say something witty and funny, or talk about your age and how you shouldn't be drinking at your current age, or both at the same time! But, to be perfectly honest, im just no longer surprised by what you do!

I could say something witty and funny, or talk about your age and how you shouldn't be drinking at your current age, or both at the same time! But, to be perfectly honest, im just no longer surprised by what you do!

In spain, I can legally drink. You sily pony.

Also, Jeric x Button's Mom <3

In spain, I can legally drink. You sily pony.

Also, Jeric x Button's Mom <3

*slowly aims missiles towards spain* phase 1 complete!

Yea, may the shipping continue to the point where we're all kicked off the forums and our IP addresses banned as Jeric can't take it any more!

@Lightwing, you're welcome to link that sample of my future JxB'sM project... >=3

B..but do you think that they are ready?

I mean, it's beautiful, but I don't know if those puny mortals are ready to listen to it, at least not yet... D:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

test_by_civetri-d89hv69.png

DO IT!!!! 

Just DO IT! Don't let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE! JUST DO IT! Some people dream of success, while you need to wake up and work HARD AT IT. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. You should get to the point where anyone else should quit, AND YOU'RE NOT GONNA STOP THERE. NO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DO IT!!! JUST...... DO IT! YES YOU CAN! JUST DO IT! If you're tired of starting over, STOP. GIVING. UP.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...