Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kik/SnapChat Exchange Master Thread

piece5

Is it narcissistic to call this a master thread? Ten to one says it'll disappear before anyone notices.

Anywho, kik is awesome (Infinitely superior to SC, but whatever), and it's free! Ayy, that's great, right? Apple iOS or android devices can download. Apple just got a new update, it's rocking now. I don't know about Android, I assume you guys had the update before Apple was even thinking about it.

Anywho, mine is piece5_1

You can hit me up whenever, for whatever reason. Sundays my cell coverage gets spotty (I go to my grandpa's house every Sunday, ghetto cell coverage even by Verizon lol), but every other day I'm up for it.

If you don't have kik, you have 1 post to justify why you don't. PROTIP:You can't.

Finally a thread for kik and snapchat

My snapchat is carbonboard

my kik is carbonboard

Dont hate cuz i skate.

>2014

>Still riding skateboards

>Filthy Pleb

>kek

I joke, I'm jelly because I can't ride a skateboard. Ain't got the balance, m8. 123

I have Snapchat: MsMegs91

But I don't have Kik.

You have exactly one post to justify why you don't have a kik. Here's a little Protip for you: ten to one says you can't. There is no justifiable reason for not having a kik, other than you don't have a device that can run it.
  • Brohoof 1

>2014

>Still riding skateboards

>Filthy Pleb

>kek

I joke, I'm jelly because I can't ride a skateboard. Ain't got the balance, m8. 123

did you add me yet ?

I still skate because its fun.

Plus i live in the city, takes me to point A to point B easily.

I know i could drive, but traffic is just horrible.

I just got a notification this thread was approved. Does that mean *gasp* I WON THE INTERNET? Jk, as if I could win the internet when people like Lauren Faust and Tobuscus exist. For srs tho, why was this approved? Is that just an "Ayy lmao good job?"