Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2015! - Rarity is our Magic Bowl champion!

Akemi Homura

Isn't Rarity winning in this forums everything? I know the final already, before it's start, if there isn't coming a big surprise

Actually, no, we haven't won anything yet :please: Not a single tourney, unfortunately. We're hoping this one will be our big break and we're banding together unlike ever before, however, so maybe we'll get lucky :D

• Brohoof 8

I feel kinda like a traitor lol, Rarity used to be my fave and donated for her in her fan club's name in the MCM Fan Club contest, yet I now am against her completely, strange. I should probably never pick a favorite pony before I at least get grounded into the fandom otherwise I end up switching till I've pretty much seen most of everything. Luna is definitely my fave though and won't be switching for sure.

• Brohoof 3

Here it is. The final showdown is here - the second ever Magic Bowl championship series to determine the most attractive pony in MLP: FIM. Have fun voting again, and remember this round will last a full two weeks.

Rarity and Luna square off now!

• Brohoof 1

Third vote in. :P After so much time and thought, I decided to go for Rarity. Princess Luna may be cute all right, but in my humble opinion, Rarity just looks better, from the mane to the colour palette. This tournament has been really fun to participate in, though. :D

This is the final stretch, guys. Let's all show our love for best pony!

rarity_by_yoka_the_changeling-d5zwt06.jp

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 5

I'm just gonna make a single post here,but I hope that it opens all of your eyes to the true winner.

Is no surprise that many people loves Luna, and wants her to be the most attractive pony of 2015.

But,what about Rarity...?

Everyone knows Rarity as the big fashionista of Ponyvile.She won't be a princess yet..., but she's also incredibly cute.

Rarity always has to lose on this kind of tournaments, but I do ask for change!

Aid us to fight against the Moonbutt crusade,and help us to bring the Jewelbutt Crusade to the victory that truly deserves.

420294__safe_rainbow+dash_rarity_shippin

i love button's mom

This goes for the next Issue <3

I know what to write about now <3

Edited by Roseluck
  • Brohoof 4

I just realized that the Final is taking place at the Crystal Palace! :rarity:

This is a splendid place for a Championship match!

Crystal_empire_rarity.png

• Brohoof 4

I can't choose between Rarity and Luna >_<

It is indeed a difficult decision. I'm actually a huge fan of Luna and her Season 2 design. If Rares was not going head to head with her, I could see myself voting for her. 

That said, this is Rarity and beauty becomes her. 

mlfw401_medium.jpg

• Brohoof 5