Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What milk do you put in your cereal?

camsterman101

For reasons, I don't take dairy milk, but most alternatives like soya and coconut are fine by me ;) Plain and vanilla are my favourite flavours to use; chocolate, not so much :/ I've also tried adding cappuccino soya milk once, but that and cereal probably isn't the best combination...  :please:

• Brohoof 1

Soya milk:

I don't like the taste of milk on cereal or too much on it's own, I used to be a little allergic to milk (well it gave me a runny nose). But I'm over that and love lots of milk products like lattes and chocolate. But cereal with milk on is too milk tasting.

UHT semi-skimmed milk :v

I use that kind for pretty much everything. Except for when I have to make cappuccinos, for that I'll use pasteurized whole milk

Edited by External Project

I'm allergic to milk. But, it's not like I really eat much cereal anymore, either. It doesn't agree with my stomach anymore. =(

• Brohoof 1

I'm not lactose intolerant, but I prefer putting soy or almond milk in my cereal because it tastes better with it.

I use almond milk not because I like it, but because my mom refuses to buy my kind of milk so I have to drink hers. If anything it taste kind of bland to me.  

Edited by NoodleBrony

White, the cereal can sometimes give it a flavor anyway depending on what kid of cereal.

White. The one with the red cap? Lol idk what exact type that is. :nom:

Red cap is usually whole milk, blue is usually 2%, green is 1% and 0% is usually either pink or purple. I can thank 6 years experience working dairy at a grocery store (first as backup then as primary) to thank for that tidbit of info.

• Brohoof 1

I don't put ANY milk in my cereal. I like to eat it dry as a finger food with my coffee, waffles, or whatever my real breakfast is. I used to eat cereal in milk as a kid...but I eventually learned the only honest to God way to prevent soggy cereal was to skip the milk, heh. If I want milk with cereal, I'll just drink some out of a glass, thank you very much. :3