Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What milk do you put in your cereal?

camsterman101

Well this is a random thread...I like random. :derp: I honestly very rarely eat cereal anymore but when I do I use vanilla almond milk - also yes, chocolate almond milk for chocolate cereal! You cant have too much chocolate.

I always thought it was kinda weird to put anything but white milk in cereal...anything else and it's too sugary...

Whole milk...I don't drink it anymore for the fat content.

Skim milk just tastes like water...

So I normally go with 1%. I like 2% but 1% doesn't taste much different than 2% plus it has less fat and it's less expensive (in my experience.)

Edited by Space Woona

I only use white milk on cereal, otherwise it'd be gross. 
As for which type of cow milk...  use like, 2% reduced fat or w/e it's called.

Water.

Yes, really.  Actually, I prefer to just leave it dry, and take a sip of water with each bit individually.  I stopped putting milk on many years ago.  It just makes me sick, the way it absorbs the cereal dust and makes a brown milky soup.  And I can't stand it when the cereal gets soggy, either.  But it's too difficult to get down completely dry, so, yup, a bit of ice cold water.

Also, this seems relevant:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip0XlEmJafk

Pure, natural Cow_female_black_white.jpg milk...

Only advantage of living in romania...

Besides

Dacia Sandero 380175l.jpg

Is that there are a lot of farms kinda near the capital =P

Silk Vanilla soymilk.

I'm lactose intolerant, so I can't have real milk. I think almond milk tastes kinda funky, so soy it is. The vanilla has just the right amount of sweetness for my tastes.

When I was younger and had a lactose-tolerant gut, I would drink whole milk exclusively. Not only that, but I would only drink milk if it had cereal or the chocolate powder in it.

I especially liked to drink my milk with ice in it, as the powder would sometimes cling to the cubes, and I could lick it off. Because of that habit, if any kind of milk, even soy or almond milk, isn't cold, I won't like it. Warm milk is a total eww to me.

Edited by Regulus

I didn't even know people put more than one kind of milk in their cereal. :o

As for me the answer is none because I can't stand milk lol. I DO love Cheese though. And Coconut Juice which is sometimes referred to as another kind of milk.

Really? Not one single comment or brohoof on my Firefly reference? Man, I figured there'd be more Browncoats 'round here.

Anyway, my best friend once wanted to have Cheerios but didn't have any milk, so he used Dr. Pepper instead. He quickly regretted that decision.