Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jedi Pony

Comrade Courage

I feel like a bad person I mean I just keep posting but I DON'T CARE! now that that's out of the way here is a Jedi Pony... I guess. Honestly I really think this pic needs more but I couldn't think of anything so here you go..... your welcome I know how much you all wanted one  >_>

jedi_pony_by_comradecourage-d8cd4q3.png

Edited by Comrade Courage
  • Brohoof 5

So, how does one hold a lightsaber with their hoof?

that is a question only the holocrons can answer but it probably has to do with the magiclorians and the ever-present power of the friendship (see what I did there) 

I like the drawing very much. :)

Please do more since they are very good.

thanks I guess I wont stop but just so we are all clear Neutral is now responsible for my art spam (ahh much less stress)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Looks nice, and indeed we could wonder how he holds his weapon, but whatever, it's jedi magic maybe =p.

As for your art spam I think it is good to have someone who is constanty active on here, I haven't been here for a while but I come back and see you are still going strong =P Keep it up. And if you think you are making too many individual posts then maybe you can post several images per topic that you make?

• Brohoof 1

Looks nice, and indeed we could wonder how he holds his weapon, but whatever, it's jedi magic maybe =p.

As for your art spam I think it is good to have someone who is constanty active on here, I haven't been here for a while but I come back and see you are still going strong =P Keep it up. And if you think you are making too many individual posts then maybe you can post several images per topic that you make?

I will give that a shot but I'm happy you like my activity Iris_

Just as a huge Star Wars fanatic, this has my seal of approval.

YAY :pinkie: happy to have it :)

Unicorn with a Lightsaber horn. Just puttin' it out there.

I might just have to do that if its cool with you :D

• Brohoof 1

That's pure awesomeness!  :lol: 

thank you Silly Shy glad you think so

These aren't the Crossovers your looking For..............Star WarsxMLP..........Huzzah

:P lol these aren't the crossovers we're looking for *walks away*

wow that's awesome! please draw more in the near future!

happy these old ones are still getting love kinda weird but I have improved I may do more :)