Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Monster Hunter Club

Panne

I feel that way about the Kirin.

img-3524074-1-Pink_Fatalis_Scan_1.jpg

Look at that majestic beast!

Is the Kirin in MH4U? I known about it before, but it wasn't in MH3 or MH3U so I've never fought it. But like you say, I'm not sure if I want to fight it either. It's too majestic!

Kirin confirms Monster Hunter is a brony.

Is the Kirin in MH4U? I known about it before, but it wasn't in MH3 or MH3U so I've never fought it. But like you say, I'm not sure if I want to fight it either. It's too majestic!

yes and its intro is awesome

So I'm starting to use dual blades, so im like I'll go on an expedition all that's listed is a Congala and figure out how to use these... One gypceros and tetsucabra later in the same expedition I'm poisoned, stuned, and getting trampled to death...

Edited by Panne

That was a surprise. I really was not expecting that monster's special attack.

@@FortyTwo42,

Also when she kills the seltas by smashing him against the floor is also pretty brutal, poor guy.

I feel that way about the Kirin.

img-3524074-1-Pink_Fatalis_Scan_1.jpg

Look at that majestic beast!

I like the black/purple Ice Kirin, tho I can help but think I'm fighting Luna when I see it >_<

HR68 now (when you beat rank HR8, all the "debt" missions you've done are given back in one lump XD)

Finally got Gore Malaga's starting charge blade.

Why do the names start off German when it looks evil then become French and finally English when it looks like a holy weapon? 

I'm still trying to beat the Gore Magala... My first try was a disaster... *sob* Should I be using a Great Sword?

I think you should use whatever weapon you're most comfortable with. I don't think any weapon type is inherently disadvantaged against it. Use the weapon you're best with. Just be sure it's a fire element weapon, since that's what its weakest to.

During the battle, look out for when two purple 'antennas' come out of its head. This is a special type of rage state for the Gore Magala, which, unlike most monsters, does not run out with time. Instead, you have to damage it enough to knock it out of that rage state. Which can be very difficult, since it gets much faster and has more powerful attacks. So here's what I suggest: Before Gore enters that state, avoid mounting it. Monsters become more resistant to mounts the more you mount them, so it requires more jump attacks before you can mount them again. What you want to do is save the mounts for when Gore enters its special rage state. Then try to mount it, and when its toppled use the opportunity to deal as much damage as you can. One mount won't be enough to end the rage state immediately, but it'll speed up the process a lot. If that's not enough, bring some traps with you too to help you get more easy hits on it to knock it out of its rage state.

By the way, in case you didn't know, you can use nulberries to slow down the virus and give yourself more time to overcome it. Bring lots of nulberries!

During the battle, look out for when two purple 'antennas' come out of its head. This is a special type of rage state for the Gore Magala, which, unlike most monsters, does not run out with time. Instead, you have to damage it enough to knock it out of that rage state.

Specifically the antennas actually, you can do tons of damage but if those aren't broke rage continues.

Specifically the antennas actually, you can do tons of damage but if those aren't broke rage continues.

Thanks, I didn't know this! I almost always go after the antennas anyway, since breaking them gives you the best odds of getting Gore Magala Feelers, which I never have enough of. Good thing I heard this before I started fighting it looking for some other parts. I'd be wondering why it's taking so long to knock it out of its rage!

I beat it! I forgot to bring nulberries though... ;-; I mounted it like you said and it worked like a charm. I also tried staying under him so en wouldn't hit me as much. I did faint one time though... Now I really want to make the Gore Magala Great Sword, cuz' I'm still using my Tetsucabra Great Sword. I don't know why it has so much power...

• Brohoof 1

I beat it! I forgot to bring nulberries though... ;-; I mounted it like you said and it worked like a charm. I also tried staying under him so en wouldn't hit me as much. I did faint one time though... Now I really want to make the Gore Magala Great Sword, cuz' I'm still using my Tetsucabra Great Sword. I don't know why it has so much power...

I used the Tetsucabra Great Sword for a while too, it's pretty good, I beat Gore Magala with it too.

Now I'm using the Nargacuga one, Hidden Blade, I have a lot of Expert on me, so I have 65% Affinity :)

I used the Tetsucabra Great Sword for a while too, it's pretty good, I beat Gore Magala with it too.

Now I'm using the Nargacuga one, Hidden Blade, I have a lot of Expert on me, so I have 65% Affinity :)

65%... ...65%?!? Wait WHAT? ;-; That's waaaaaaaaay too much....

You know that Zinogre armor figure you posted pics of a while ago? I just bought one on amazon and it said that it will probably arrive sometime between March 25, and April 15. I don't wanna wait that long. D:

@@Panne,

Well if you ordered it from Japan/Asia get used to it. All Nintendo, Anime, Asian item collectors are in a pinch because until further notice there is a strike happening in the ports all along the West Coast. Some packages have arrived in America but are sitting in cargo ships because workers refuse to unload them... DAMN STRIKERS MY AMIIBOS ARE BEING PUT INTO JEPORADY BECAUSE OF YOU!!! Edited by Panne

@@Panne, Well shit. Now I just hope it will get here at all. But still, Im gonna forget about it by that time and not remember until it shows up at my door. Normally when I order something I'm almost literally sitting at my front door waiting for it to arrive. (Since we live literally five minutes away from an amazon packing and shipping location.) But I need to now just sit tight and keep calm, because this sounds like it'll be a heckuva wait.

@@Panne, Well shit. Now I just hope it will get here at all. But still, Im gonna forget about it by that time and not remember until it shows up at my door. Normally when I order something I'm almost literally sitting at my front door waiting for it to arrive. (Since we live literally five minutes away from an amazon packing and shipping location.) But I need to now just sit tight and keep calm, because this sounds like it'll be a heckuva wait.

I ordered a package back in November and it is estimated to arrive in mid april... this really is hurting fans across america.