@@bronislav84

Great to hear c: I'll add you to the OP

@@The Time Pony
:twi: 
You sent me to the editing page xD
No worries though, I can pull up his page :3

Gimme a minute to reread it :)

@@The Time Pony
I've read it again. While I'd suggest updating it in regards to the Appearance and Personality sections, he's accepted. c:

Edited by Mint Drop

Awesome. Thanks.

See, I designed her in such a way that her talent can "scale" from canon Equestria to modern times to futuristic Trek-like without needing much change. Just history adjustments for that setting. In a futuristic setting she might be a tad overpowered since practically everything is technology, but I always know what I can and can't do do.

• Brohoof 1

@
Uh...
The OC itself isn't bad... but I'm worried about how, er, literate you are. Much of the page is run on sentences with incorrect grammar and little punctuation :/
Could you provide a RP sample? I'm sorry, I just don't like illiteracy in RPs. 

I forgot that in the rules... It was meant to be a rule.
Either way, it's not just my rule, it's a global community rule to write in legible English.

Sorry ^^'

@@Gloomfury

What an interesting character :0
Accepted, however keep in mind that this is a mostly casual, lighthearted RP ^-^

(edited)

@
I'm sad to see her ( Sharpie) go, but Ahaban's little sister is rather cute. Normally, I would mention something about there not being much information, but I can see that she was created today. Also, she's a filly, so I can overlook the short backstory :)
Accepted. 

Edited by Mint Drop

I know its run on and incomplete sentence. I didn't have a lot of time to finish it (only 30 mins) and have yet to change it let me change it real quick ok?

@mint drop ..ok yep I got it fixed. I can't seem too post the link again so just go on the original one.

Edited by Flamestreak1990

@,

Still, I'd like to see an RP sample. The run-on sentences don't bother me so much; sometimes I make run-on sentences myself. There's still a lot of incorrect grammar and to be honest... I'm sorry, but it's distracting and difficult to understand at times :/ 
Sorry :(

@@Filthy Cropper,  

He's definitely an interesting character, and is accepted, but there's something that's confusing me...

...Lorem is incredibly gentle and soft-speaking. He speaks quietly in an attempt to show...

...may stutter with nervousness if he has to talk to...

Uh...

LOREM IS DEAF

I'm confused xD how can he speak when he's deaf?

Either way he's accepted c:

Fair enough, but I don't think I saw anything in the profile mentioning that he learned to speak. Unless I misseed something, in which case, whoops ^^'

I'm starting the RP up soon and keeping sign ups open :3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Filthy Cropper
Fair enough. I'm not quite sure how one could learn how to make sound when they've never heard anything, but then again, I'm rather uneducated on the subject, which is why I got confused x3

Most of my life has been focused on vision rather than hearing.

On another note...
When I get home from school I'll be making the RP page. Sorry for the delay, everyone :adorkable: .

Edited by Mint Drop
  • Brohoof 1

Fair enough. I'm not quite sure how one could learn how to make sound when they've never heard anything, but then again, I'm rather uneducated on the subject, which is why I got confused x3

Just butting in because this is a topic I know something about, as I worked in a disability treatment center years and years ago (back when they were still allowed to call it a 'Disability').

Even people born deaf can feel vibrations, and can understand the concept of sound, even if they can't hear it themselves. With the use of devices that can display soundwaves visually, it's possible to train to be able to reproduce sounds without hearing yourself. In fact, versions of these devices are often used in vocal training for singers in order to divorce what *they* hear from what *others* hear. These devices have been around for a long time; primitive versions being part of Alexander Graham Bell's suite of inventions along with the telephone and microphone.

Okay, I'm done with the off-topicness. Back to your regular RP OOC. :)

• Brohoof 2

Just butting in because this is a topic I know something about, as I worked in a disability treatment center years and years ago (back when they were still allowed to call it a 'Disability').

Even people born deaf can feel vibrations, and can understand the concept of sound, even if they can't hear it themselves. With the use of devices that can display soundwaves visually, it's possible to train to be able to reproduce sounds without hearing yourself. In fact, versions of these devices are often used in vocal training for singers in order to divorce what *they* hear from what *others* hear. These devices have been around for a long time; primitive versions being part of Alexander Graham Bell's suite of inventions along with the telephone and microphone.

Okay, I'm done with the off-topicness. Back to your regular RP OOC. :)

x3 Thanks for clearing that up. As I said earlier, most of my life has been based on vision (I was born blind in one eye, so I've had a Vision Resource Teacher since kindergarten and had an Orientation and Mobility Instructor) and I've never met anyone deaf, so I'm very uneducated on the subject.

Either way, I wasn't bothered by it, just confused. :)

,@thor9356@bronislav84,@The Time Pony@Filthy Cropper, @Gloomfury

Here is the RP. Sorry for the wait, everyone... Real life, school, and an awful sleep schedule have been getting in my way. I may be busy this next week, but it's my last week of school, so after that I should be fine. 
Anyhow, feel free to post in the RP whenever c:

• Brohoof 2

@@Twi The Totodile
Sure, she doesn't seem very OP, and I've already accepted one Changeling, it would be pretty hypocritical to decline yours for being what she is.
Also, I want to see how Muata (Backer's changeling) and Icy Wind react to each other. Accepted!
Feel free to go ahead and post in the RP.

(also, sorry for not jumping into your RP, as I sort of said above, I've been really busy with school and trying to get a job.)

• Brohoof 1