Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv The Saddest Moment on Television

Croaks

It hasn't happened yet but when MLP will get cancelled or Hasbro will decide there are enough episodes for it.Let's hope that doesn't happen :(

Its gonna happen sooner or later :(. I hope its like Family Guy, where it has been running for over 10 years now. That'd be pretty cool, if you ask me. If that were to happen, ponies would need a movie.

Its gonna happen sooner or later :(. I hope its like Family Guy, where it has been running for over 10 years now. That'd be pretty cool, if you ask me. If that were to happen, ponies would need a movie.

I wouldn't be so sad if MLP got cancelled if they ran it for 10 years because in that many years you'd get a buckload of letters to the princess and a buckload of colorful ponies to watch.

• Brohoof 1

I remember very few things that made me cry from TV.

But the absolute one of all, that will always make me break into tears, is the Simpsons episode "Bart Vs Lisa", when they have a hockey showdown.

And then they remember all the things they did when much younger, the times they actually shared and loved as actual siblings. Their memories drown out the audience baying for blood. When Lisa bandaged Bart's knee. When Bart made her laugh with shadow puppets.

W-when Bart gave her some of his ice cream when hers f-fell...I-i'm gonna go now.

People already are adding movie scenes, so I guess this is for TV and movies

I vote for the scene where Tom Hanks loses Wilson in Castaway

When that freaking music kicks in, I lose it... I can't find a good clip of it on Youtube

I remember very few things that made me cry from TV.

But the absolute one of all, that will always make me break into tears, is the Simpsons episode "Bart Vs Lisa", when they have a hockey showdown.

And then they remember all the things they did when much younger, the times they actually shared and loved as actual siblings. Their memories drown out the audience baying for blood. When Lisa bandaged Bart's knee. When Bart made her laugh with shadow puppets.

W-when Bart gave her some of his ice cream when hers f-fell...I-i'm gonna go now.

Really? strange, that scene always felt like one of the more cheery ones of the entire series to me. On the other hand the ending for "Mother Simpson" always leaves a knot in my throat.

• Brohoof 1

Really? strange, that scene always felt like one of the more cheery ones of the entire series to me. On the other hand the ending for "Mother Simpson" always leaves a knot in my throat.

Oh definitely, that one gets a lot of people. There was also this moment from the Simpsons, done splendidly in Derp-o-vision for 20% more tears.

Posted Image