Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many of you "ponify" your electronics?

Kodiak

I rarify my phone and computer. My google chrome theme is Rarity, my desktop picture is Rarity, my computer name is The Fabulous Computer, my computer icon is Rarity, my phone background is Rarity. My desktop facebook is rarified 50% of the time. The other 50% has Applejack. 

Let's see:

Laptop: I have a Windows 8 computer, so that limits what I can do. RD is by wallpaper, as well as my screen saver. I have the Mane 6 as cursors, and RD is my Chrome theme.

Phone: I'm not that tech savvy, but I do have Twilight and Rainbow Dash as my wallpapers on my iPhone.

Xbox: I have the MLP theme as my home theme, and RD is my gamer picture.

That's it, unless there's more I can do.

I never ponify any electronics I hold, especially if it is made for public use... :wacko:

I could do that on my desktop PC, but my bro could accidentally log in to my account when he uses my computer and see all of the ponies in there... :lol:

I cycle through pony-themed wallpapers on my desktop which also doubles as a slideshow when it's left idle.

Replaced the start orb with Luna's cutie mark.

Luna wallpaper on my phone.

Nothing pony on my MacBook yet...

• Brohoof 1

Well lets see..

I have a folder on my laptop where I keep most of my stuff, there's 10 folders in there dedicated to Ponies. In one of those folders there's 18 MLP desktop backgrounds I cycle through. A folder for fan-made videos, MLP songs etc. And 1 folder for each MLP related mods/games I've picked up. And I believe that's it.

You have no idea. My laptop has a pony background, I have changed all the desktop icons to pony themed ones including EVERY single computer file that I can change the icon on. I have changed the boot screen animation to rainbow dash's sonic rain boom. I have ponyhoof for facebook, I have ponify for Chrome, I have hoofsound for Chrome. I have changed all my computers default sounds to pony sounds. Every password, account name, and avatar for ALL my websites are pony themed. I have 9 different folders on my laptop that are just ponies and pony themed stuff.  and oh yeah. I have the games ponyvania, My little investigation, and Legends of Equestria. You could say I have "ponified" my computer. 

Edited by Eldwain
  • Brohoof 1

PC: I have changed my Windows 7 Start menu icon to Fluttershys cutie mark, I have a pic of most of the mane characters as my desktop.

On my tablet, the only thing I have done is set my screen saver to loop pictures of ponies.

On my XBOX I have a Spike Hoodie as well as a Rainbow Dash pet. Also a Fluttershy theme.

• Brohoof 1

yes my Xbox 360 and TV are covered in MLP Stickers I'm thinking of doing it to my laptop since I have some left but I don't think it will be worth it since I plan on getting a desktop

also my Chrome page is a picture of Snowdrop

the background for my computer is my four favorite ponies

and the background on my Xbox Dashboard is the 9 Mercenaries from Team Fortress 2 but ponified

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

I don't really, unless you count the thousands of saved pony pics lovingly squashed into the hard drives of my PC and laptop 'ponifying' them.

I like it when other people do, though.  Makes me all happy to see a pone on someone else's phone or whatever.

• 1 year later...

My computer has a Rarity desktop picture, and a Rarity lock screen picture. My chrome is usually Rarity themed, but I need to add it back on. 

One of my phones (The one with data) has Rarity's cutie mark on the back, and it has a Rarity background. My other phone (the ones with a great camera) has Rarity and Applejack on the back and Rarity as the background. (again) 

I had a lot of pictures on my desktop, I moved them off of my phone to make space for it, but I stupidly factory reset my pc by accident and lost everything. And my phone had some awesome Rainbow Dash art as the lock screen, and more pony pictures. As for that? Well, my phone got stolen. Yay.

I don't even want to think about the pictures I lost  :(