Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

No Pony Convention in Chicago?

Jessiecat

Why is there no pony related con in Chicago? I am aware of Midwestria, but it been awhile since they had a con, why is that? :(  If there was one in Chi I would try to go. (I've never been to a con before.)

• Brohoof 3

I haven't been to a convention before and I really want one to come to Chicago because that's where I live.

As far as I know the My Little Pony Fair this year is in Chicago. But it's not a brony convention, it's geared more towards collectors of the older gens.

I've always wanted to go because I love the old gens but yeah. If you're looking for a brony con MLP Fair is not it.

As far as I know the My Little Pony Fair this year is in Chicago. But it's not a brony convention, it's geared more towards collectors of the older gens.

I've always wanted to go because I love the old gens but yeah. If you're looking for a brony con MLP Fair is not it.

Intriguing. When I was younger I loved G3, and after watching some G1 I think I watched a bit of it when I was younger as well. I'll keep My Little Pony Fair in mind.

Yeah, for some reasons when it comes to Pony cons, it's like Chicago doesn't even exist. I did go to Midwestria and that was fun, but they haven't had one in a while. They have one near practically every other major city, but Chicago just seems to be forgotten.

• Brohoof 1

There's Ponyville Cider-Fest in Milwaukee. It was a success last year, 600+ people on it's debut. So I'm presuming they'll be running another one. 

Yeah, but I'll already be going pretty far for Chicago. If I lived in that area I would think about it.

I've always wanted one to come here as I am in the Chicago area. Not that my parents would  XD

Lol! I know that feeling, I thought my parents would never approve, buuuuut...One night I was really wanting to go to a con, so I was showing my mom some ones I thought were closeish. Then my mom said something I was not expecting, "Is there one in Chicago?" and then I was like, "I don't think so." and she said, " Oh, well I'm not driving to any of these places." :lol::(