Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Whooves even allowed to do this?

yisetab28

Didn't the 9th Doctor tell Rose that she shouldn't go change her past? Then why does Whooves make Derpy time travel to create 2 copies of herself and let himself time travel to crate 3 copies of himself? 

(pictures from "Green isn't yous color")

NX8OBPq.png

• Brohoof 2

Well, in Father's day the Doctor let Rose go back to the same place twice in a row, but that didn't turn out too great, so...

It's the Doctor though. I'm sure there's some utterly ridiculous perfectly logical reason for this. Maybe the TARDIS is malfunctioning, or it's some attack by Weeping Angels, or some other Timey-Wimey nonsense.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

It's possible Ponyville is the center of some spatio-temporal distortion, resulting in the same ponies reappearing more than once in the same space-time coordinates. See here, for instance-

MyLittleClonies.jpg

My theory is that the incident in Manehatten with Doctor Whooves and the Weeping Angels, and all the paradoxes involved, have also made areas as close to it as Ponyville susceptible to temporal oddities such as this.

Edited by WoofWoof~
  • Brohoof 3

It's possible Ponyville is the center of some spatio-temporal distortion, resulting in the same ponies reappearing more than once in the same space-time coordinates. See here, for instance-

img-3552713-1-MyLittleClonies.jpg

My theory is that the incident in Manehatten with Doctor Whooves and the Weeping Angels, and all the paradoxes involved, have also made areas as close to it as Ponyville susceptible to temporal oddities such as this.

Yeah, I've been looking for this episode to tell that Trixie wasn't that bad because she somehow cloned herself. What episode was it?

Two Lyras don't confuse you?

Nah, just Lyra trying the human TARDIS

Yeah, I've been looking for this episode to tell that Trixie wasn't that bad because she somehow cloned herself. What episode was it?

I believe this has happened in more than one episode, actually; Bridle Gossip, and the Return of Harmony part 1, I think  :ooh:

(edited)

If Doctor Whooves is indeed a part of the 100th episode and he is literally the Doctor as the rumor goes, than it would literally be the best thing ever if they give a canon explaination for why there's twin clones of background ponies in the early seasons.

Edited by CITRUS KING46

I'm just waiting for a background pony to be associated with the Master....

It will happen....

....    ....    ....    ....    ....

...Those are just animation errors

Those aren't errors. Errors are things like background showing up in front of things in the foreground. Having multiples of a character is nothing more than amateur hour.