Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

answered Is Bumping an Old Thread Allowed?

Antiyonder
Go to solution Solved by Rikifive,

New here and couldn't find any answers.  So I want to weigh in on a topic and a thread on such is old enough not to be on the first page of a forum.

Do I start a new thread or can I bump an old thread as long as my post has some effort put into it (Like not a one word or sentence response)?

Unlike most forums I've been to, bumping old threads here is actually encouraged

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1

I think this forum is laid back about necroposting (posting on an old, seeminly forgotten thread). As long as you stay on topic, abide to the rules and add to the topic, I think it shouldn't be troublesome. Of course, staff has the last word, so let's see what do they say

• Brohoof 3

@Antiyonder

The rules do not disallow so called necroposting, so if the topic is open, feel free to post in it. :)

It is indeed encouraged to use old topics than creating duplicate ones. :darling:

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Is Bumping an Old Thread Allowed?

It looks like this topic has served its purpose, and since the question has been answered, I'll be locking the topic. :pout:

I have also modified the topic title a little bit to make it more meaningful, in case someone would be searching for such information in the future. :darling:

Thank you! e-cocosmile.png

• Brohoof 1