Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do some of the characters from MLP remind you of characters from other shows ?

Megachangeling12

Hey guys have you ever seen a character on a show and you either love or hated said character because they reminded you of another chracter? Mire specifically did this ever happen with Zambia MLP chracter I'll post mine later but I wanna here yours first .

RainbowDash

She reminds me so much of every other stuck-up, arrogant, inconsiderate, self-absorbed, rude, and nasaly-voiced character ever.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well.

Twilight Sparkle- Robin (Teen Titans) Stocking (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt) Ema Skye (Ace Attorney)

Pinkie Pie- Mabel Pines (Gravity Falls) 

Applejack- Lotta Hart (Ace Attorney) Sandy Cheeks (Spongebob Squarepants)

Rarity- Redd White (Ace Attorney) Lily (Kappa Mikey) 

Fluttershy- Snow White

Spike- Spyro 

Filthy Rich- Mitt Romney

Zecora- Dr. Facilier (The Princess and the Frog) Yzma (The Emperor's New School) Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Edited by Sir Godot

Heh... When my ponysona Will Guide first met the ponies of Equestria, he thought to himself, "This pony reminds me of [insert Disney character]"

(edited)

If I were to them into groups I'd say

Twilight : mad scientist type characters like dexter or strong willed females like Wendy from SP or grumy chracter like squidward

Applejack both western and neutral characters .( sandy , , most sherif types annd characters that just really don't care).

Fluttershy characters that need confidence ( bubbles bammbi , Snow White . Butters ).

Rarity snobby greedy characters (Ratcliffe , mother gothel , Regina George , mr kkabs )

Pinkie pie crazy characters ( Mabel , Patrick , Ed chowder )

Rainbow Dash arrogant self obsessed protagonist villains ( the three I mentiond in my above post , mung daal , bender , banzai , King Louie !

Edited by Megachangeling12

PInkie Pie reminds me of Ryuuguu Rena. They'd be best buddys in a second :wub:

3255420-20Higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni20art

Before becoming a brony I was watching the anime Lucky Star. Fluttershy remained me a lot of Miyuki, with her pink hair, her eyes, and shy gentle ways

Yus! I could totally see that comparison. 

Maud Pie reminds me of Yuki Nagato  :maud:

full.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Now that I think about it, Pinkie does remind me a bit of Michelangelo (from just about any incarnation of TMNT); kind of airheaded, but always fun-loving and down to party. And constantly stuffing their faces.

Also, Big McIntosh reminds me of Silent Bob. For obvious reasons, of course.

RainbowDash

She reminds me so much of every other stuck-up, arrogant, inconsiderate, self-absorbed, rude, and nasaly-voiced character ever.

lel gr8 b8 m8 :sneer:

But I guess on that note, RD kind of reminds me of Han Solo; cocky, self-absorbed, caustic tongue...and fucking amazing because of it.

• Brohoof 5

Rainbow Dash reminds me of Chie from Persona 4 because she seems like the type of pony who'd love to kick people in the face(evident in Dragonshy) and would probably be obsessed with Martial Arts movies

RD is a bit like Han solo . As far as Sonic goes the only similarity I see is the color and speed . Let me put in alignment terms Sonic lawful or neutral good . Dash chaotic neutral at best . Bottom line somewhat similar powers totally different attitudes.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity- Redd White (Ace Attorney) Lily (Kappa Mikey) 

Rarity snobby greedy characters (Ratcliffe , mother gothel , Regina George , mr kkabs )

You forgot Rarity- Endive

If you don't mind me asking, where would you get these comparisons from?

• Brohoof 1

If you don't mind me asking, where would you get these comparisons from?

Yeah, what? Rarity is nothing like that. She may show greed but nothing on the scale of characters like mr krabs and she definitely isnt snobby or cruel.
  • Brohoof 3

Yeah, what? Rarity is nothing like that. She may show greed but nothing on the scale of characters like mr krabs and she definitely isnt snobby or cruel.

Yeahh, and there's a plethora of direct evidence from the show to prove that she isn't snobby or cruel either .-.

Dunno what's up with these comparisons, but maybe there's something I'm missing.

• Brohoof 1