Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching M.E.C.H (Sign up)

Drago Ryder

@,

Onyx, I was kind of talking about you... I just hit you with an electro magnetic pulse emitter, which short-circuits all technology in a small radius...

yeah, i was thinking that, too...

The problem though is that she can also destroy whole armies and possibly even "kill" Onyx's character in confusion. Of course after the army fight she would pass out and be defenseless. You're ok with this?

Definitely love the kill switch idea. She needs materials though, and there's plenty of robots around.

I'll post when I can, then. Thanks.

Not sure where to start. Any ideas?

Edited by bronislav84

Edited my above post a bit. Would just like to double check you're cool with that before I start. She can be very OP in short bursts in this setting.

Edited by bronislav84

Name: Jack

Race: Earth Pony

Appearance: A former veteran of the Royal Guard. He escaped to the forest when all hell turned loose with the Androids. Living of the land, his facial hair grew out a bit and well as his muscles from living in the wilds of the Everfree Forest. He has a shield for a cutie mark with a grey skin tone, and a black mane. He lives off land now evading the robots whenever he can and fighting back when necessary. 

I've posted, though might be nice to update the member list. :)

BTW it would be a serious design flaw if our resident robot pony had a reboot switch and if his enemies could just shoot it from afar.

Edited by bronislav84

She was looking for a protective panel that hides the reboot switch.

Now she is using their own tech to hack gain control of an earth type.

She feels the unicorn types are at a sevier disadvantage.

Question, does my chara have control yet of the machine she was on top of?

• Brohoof 1

That's important to know, cause then that would mean all threats have been eliminated.

Two Earth were disabled then destroyed. The two Uni bots are our allies, one Earth was kicked through two tree trunks and supposedly destroyed, so that leaves the one you were trying to hack.

Yup. Btw, when they first scanned, she would have scaned as one of them. It is because her legs and wings match their Pegasus series parts. So she would bare the same signature as them. It is like having optical camo. That was until she acted aggressively towards them.

It was how she survived for so long. Without getting caught.

(edited)

Oh, and don't forget the little surprise I am currently building in Canterlot. It should be of great assistance in finding stray little ponies. Of course, everything has it's weakness.

Edited by Drago Ryder

Yea I know but as she advances she learns new techniques to survive. Her weakness in similar to theirs.

If you emp her the limbs don't work anymore for a time and she is made helpless. Also that means they wouldn't be able to use the normal conversion methods on her.

But I'm pretty sure if you didn't succeed with the hack attempt then Drago would have called you on it as our GM, so I think it's ok to continue.

Can't wait to see what the bad guys are building. Heh.