What made you pick your fav pone?

Faceless Watcher

When I first started watching, Fluttershy was my number one favorite because she was the cutest! Then I REALLY thought about it: is this really the only reason why I like her? Because of her looks?

After a while, I came to the conclusion that I do care about Fluttershy's personality and values more than her cuteness, but also that I identify even more closely with Applejack's and Rarity's. Honesty, generosity, and kindness are very important values to me and I try to practice them as much as I can in my life.

I also discovered that Rainbow Dash is worst mane 6, because she is a selfish jerk in many of her appearances and her cool design isn't enough to make up for it.

I SHIP FLUTTERSHY X BULK BICEPS SO HARD

Also, I really like Cloudchaser's mane!

through_all_the_pain_and_the_sorrows_by_

I think what made me ultimately choose Luna back in late spring of 2011 was that she was dark, emotional, and mysterious. I really cling to I thought of her being a fantastical and pixie-like, a moon-maiden in the sense, a pony that wanted to adjust to the world again. Her design was beautiful as well. She just really clutched my heartstrings.

Fluttershy is my favorite pony for several reasons.  One is because she is the kindest of the Mane 6, though that kind of goes with out saying, I'm a fan of kind characters in media, and for the most part, they don't tend to make Fluttershy naive (unless Larson's writing, sorry but I don't think he writes Fluttershy well) , for example I love the line in Keep Calm and Flutter On where she calls out her friends on this.

Another, also leading from Keep Calm is that she is the most morale out of the Mane 6, yet doesn't go around preaching it to others and is the most inclined to empathize with other ponies. Also because she is the most compassionate of the Mane 6. 

And finally, she has one of the greatest wills in the show.  When push comes to shove, Fluttershy mans up and doesn't back down.  One of my favorite scene is in Hurricane Fluttershy where Fluttershy yells "NO" and processed to LAP other ponies!.  And that's not mentioning all the other times she's had scenes like this. 

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

My favorite used to be Rarity, and now it's Applejack.

I loved Rarity because she's pretty, and much more into society stuff than her friends are, which is basically my relationship with my family. It must be difficult for her. Not to mention, I try to be generous.

Applejack is someone who reflects who I try to be. Always (almost, anyway) polite, strong, hardworking, honest... I've got a long way to go. XD

I relate a lot to Twilight. But I didn't choose her as my favorite until Season 4, to be honest. I was always a Rarity fan. I still love Rarity with all my heart but I love twilight a littlr more.

In Friendship is Magic Part 1 the scene where Twilight met Fluttershy really resonated with me and helped make Fluttershy my favorite character. To which she still is to this day.

• Brohoof 1

CJlO22H.png

In Friendship is Magic Part 1 the scene where Twilight met Fluttershy really resonated with me and helped make Fluttershy my favorite character. To which she still is to this day.

It's just me but I preferred episodes more slow paced and focused on scenes like this.

sig-33597.sig-33597.o1kum.gif

I picked Twilight because I'm similar to her in a lot of ways and really related with her thoughts and struggles. I really respected how kind/modest she was and how she would always try her best to help her friends. :) I know a lot of people like her less now that she has wings but I don't think her personality has changed as much as people say.

img-23394-1-img-23394-1-img-23394-1-img-
Signature by Lacerna | You should fill out my Johari Window. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rarity is just such a wonderful character. She's beautiful, she's got great development, her episodes and songs are awesome... she's just very appealing to me!

sig-22955.YkaIFpL.png