Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Pokémon Adventure!

The Narwhal Muffin

Zack and Prof. Oak went to the nursery room for Fire type Pokemon. Inside, Zack saw 6 different Pokemon playing with each other. "Here we are. Now then, which Pokemon do you want to pick?" Prof. Oak asked Zack.

Zack stepped forward while Growlithe follow suit. The 6 Pokemon noticed him and approached him. Oh man, all of them are great. There's a chimp, a fox, a fire pig, a lizard, a chick and a fire mouse. Guess I have to settled it using that way. Zack thought.

"All right. All of you. Form a line." Zack ordered the starter Pokemon. They did so. Meanwhile Prof. Oak watched from behind, wondering what Zack will do. "Now, you want to travel with me. But I'm looking for the bravest, the most determined Pokemon. If you think you don't have what it takes, then back down now." Zack said. The fox and the lizard Pokemon got scared and bowed out. 4 still standing. "All right. Now, you think you're brave? Well then, Growlithe, use Roar!" Zack commanded Growlithe and then closed his ear. Zack's pokemon gave the best roar that echoes throughout the room. All Pokemon were shaken and flee, except the chimp Pokemon. He stood strong, although shaken. Zack approached the chimp and picked him up. He smirked. "Okay Prof. Oak. I got what I need!" Zack told Prof. Oak who is behind him. He's a bit dazed from Growlithe's Roar. "Oh good. Although you should've told me that Growlithe is going to use that move.  Anyway, that Pokemon right there is Chimchar." Prof. Oak says. Zack gave a little surprised expression. "Come along, then." Prof. Oak told Zack as they, alongside Growlithe and Chimchar.

Back at the center of the lab, Prof. Oak gave Zack a Pokedex. "Here's your very own Pokedex. Take good care of it. It's quite hard to repair it." Prof. Oak says to Zack. "All right Professor. I'll take care of it." Zack said as he received the Pokedex and put it in his left pocket. "Now then, you're all set. Just a bit of advice. Make new friends outside this lab. There's quite a few new trainers there." Prof. Oak adviced. Zack nodded and ran to the front door. "Thanks, Professor." Zack said as he ran out from the lab alongside Growlithe and his new Pokemon, Chimchar.

Edited by Definitely Not Udyr

Lunia leaves the two to get better acquainted and heads for Professor Oak's lab.

--------@Professor Oak's Lab-------

As Zack left the lab a young female wareing a lugia costume enters. "Good day Perfessor Oak. Long time no see. Hope you don't mind the visit."

Lunia holds the door for the new trainer running out. She then let's the door close after him. 'I will introduce myself to him later. Maybe we can be friends.'

She then goes over and waits for Professor Oak's response.

(I think it better that someone else plays Professor Oak. It makes this feel more like a true Role play, for me.)

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Ellie sighed. As much as she want to be with them, she wanted to get on her way to the first gym. She sighed, and went off to continue on the road. Besides, Amoré definitely didn't want to stay to talk to the other pokemon. She looked afraid, in fact.

"Come on, Amoré. We need to get to the other town!" She smiled, walking away from the others. "Sorry everybody! I'm going to be off now. If you want to come, be my guest, but Amoré and I have a tight schedule of training, training and battling!" She punched her fist in the air, and left for the other town.

Splash touched his shell and no paint came off. He looked at Souliana and smiles. "Squirtle!" He knew that he was going to like Souliana.

"I wish I could bring aqua out, but She doesn't do well on land." He said before pulling a small pokeball out of his shirt pocket. He pressed a button and it grew to the normal size of a pokeball. On it was a sticker of a Horsea.

Sylva pokes James and motions towards Professor Oak's Lab. She then motions and says, "Vee...Eevee!" She starts moving towards the lab.

Souliana motions as well. "Fenne...kin!" She also heads towards the lab.

It seems Lunia had already left to go to the lab. She would probably be inside the lab.

Vee cocked his head and headed after the others. Sean turned around and ran to him. "What is it?" he asked. Vee motioned to the others. "Vee!" "Oh, you want to go with them." Sean said understandingly. "Let's go!" The pair ran to the group. "I hope you don't mind me tagging along. I have to go to Oak's anyway.

Splash blinked and started following Souliana. He guessed that she wanted him to follow her. 

Andrew followed Splash "Hey wait up" He said as he put away the pokeball. Andrew removed his glasses and cleaned them. He put them back on and looked at Splash and Souliana.

Both Sylva and Souliana make it to the door but can't seem to open it.

Lunia continues to wait for Professor Oak's response.

Sylva and Souliana wait anxiously for the door to be opened. Zack saw the two run past him in a hurry. Then the others followed after.

(Can someone Please take the role of Professor Oak.)

(Fine I'll help with Prof. Oak, but first...)

Zack got out of the lab, but the a trainer came in. Prof. Oak suggested to make friends went into the lab, so after the door closed, he waited outside. But then, some Pokemon ran into the front door and tried to get inside to no avail. Seems these Pokemon were owned by the trainer that went inside. 2 more trainer is running towards the lab. Zack smiled and proceeded to open the lab door again, letting the Pokemon in and went inside again and lean against the wall near the front door, alongside with Growlithe and Chimchar, who apparently was playing hide and seek around Zack.

Meanwhile, Prof. was quite busy with his research on the stones he was told by Professor Sycamore, a Pokemon Professor from the Kalos region. He was so absorbed that he forgot that Lunia was behind him. "Hmm? Oh, it's you Lunia! How long has it been? 3 years? Either way, you've grown much!" Prof Oak says.

Edited by Definitely Not Udyr

Lunia just chuckles. "I was 10 the last time i helped you out. I got Fennekin from you then. By the way, any break throughs about that special evolution you told me about then?"

Lunia seems relaxed as Souliana runs over to Professor Oak And says, "Fennekin!" It offers a stick again to THe Professor. "She loves giving sticks as a sign of friendship. I have no idea where she keeps getting those. Oh that reminds me. Mom gave me a newly hatched Eevee. Her name is Sylva. I think me and her as close as pokemon and trainer can get. Despite the fact she hasn't battled yet. I have a feeling that when she does battle she might evolve."

Sylva runs up to Lunia and jumps up onto Lunia's shoulder.

"Why thank you Fennekin. I appreciate it. About the evolutions... Fortunately, our colleagues has made progress. He just called me and told me about it. I'm going to tell both of you." Prof. Oak says as he received the token of friendship.

Zack heard it, which means he was the other one. So he returned to Prof. Oak's presence. "Oh, I heard that. There's also 2 more trainers coming in. So that makes 4. What are these 'special' evolutions Professor anyway?" Zack asked the Professor.

Meanwhile Growlithe and Chimchar were introducing themselves to the Fennekin. They seemed to have befriended the Pokemon.

Splash climbed onto Andrew's shoulder when Andrew entered the lab. He saw Lunia and Professor Oak "Oh hello Professor" He said before smiling. "Squirtle!" Splash said, remembering professor Oak from 8 years ago. Oak was there when Splash hatched from his egg. 

(I may have forgotten to add this but Andrew wants to be a professor)

Fennekin quickly gives to them both a stick. Lunia chuckles. "I still can't figure out how she gets all those sticks. She gave me a strange stone while we were passing through Mount Moon. A trainer by the name of Brock helped me get from Indigo Platoo to Pewter City. I managed to get here from there. It feels familiar but wierd."

Lunia pulls the stone from her bag and hands the stone to Professor Oak.

The stone holds very strong Psychic energies and Professor Oak feels it belongs to a strong and powerful Psychic pokemon. An image of a Mewtwo appears in his mind.

Professor Oak can also tell the stone resonates with something about Lunia.

(It is a Mewtwonite Y Mega Stone. She doesn't know it belongs to Mewtwo, the legendary Pokemon Clone of Mew.)

"Oh my, this is a very rare stone. I'd better scan this and send this data to Professor Sycamore. He's the one who has the most knowledge about this. It is okay with you, right Lunia? It won't take long." Prof. Oak asked Lunia.

Prof. Oak moved to the item scanner near him and put the stone down. The scanner started scanning it. Meanwhile, Andrew is approaching the other trainers.

"Ah, hello Andrew! You've grown. And Squirtle, he's as lovable as ever." Prof. Oak said. The scanner just finished as he said that so he moved to his computer and send the scanned stone to Professor Sycamore. He grabbed the stone and held it to explain the special evolutions to the 3 trainers.

"I just send the data to Professor Sycamore. If my guess is right, this is a Mega Stone. These stones will resonate to certain Pokemon and when used in battle, the Pokemon wearer will undergo a temporary evolution, increasing it's combat capability drastically. Also, some Pokemon may have entirely new types upon Mega Evolution and have new Abilities. For this to happen, you will need a Key Stone. Also, you must have a strong bond with your Pokemon. That's what Professor Sycamore theorized. Another note is that, you can only Mega Evolve one Pokemon during Battle and the Pokemon will revert to its original state if the battle is finished or the Pokemon fainted." Professor Oak explained.

Meanwhile, as Zack listened to the expanation, steam started to come out from his ear, as if the information was too much for him.

Lunia asks, "Is there any known pokemon capable of this new evolution type near mount moon? It seems that Souliana had the stone sence almost the moment we entered Mt. Moon. Is it odd that she had it?"

Lunia was absorbing the knowledge like a spunge. She thought, 'I hope the legendary pokemon are willing to form such a bond of friendship.'

Souliana looks to Zack and says, "Fennekin?" She looks confused that he just did something she could do.

Andrew smiled at Oak and listened to the him explaining. Andrew had pulled out a notepad and pencil, writing down note like if he was in a class room. "Why is only one pokemon allowed to evolve at a time?" He asked as he sketched a small image of the stone next to what he had written down.

Splash smiled at Oak and looked at Souliana. He jumped off of Andrew's shoulder and ran over to her "Squirtle!" He said.

Souliana points to Zack and makes hot air come out of her ears. She then gives a confused look and looks to the others as if for an explination.

Lunia continues to listen while waiting for an answer from Oak. She also retrieves the stone and puts it away, after Andrew got a good sketch of the stone.

"A very good question, Andrew. But frankly, as of the reason why is still unknown. From my own deduction, the answer is in the Key Stone, as it probably only able to trigger 1 Mega Evolution per battle. There's still a lot of mystery behind these Mega Stone." Prof. Oak answered. 

Zack was thinking too hard when he realized Lunia's and his Pokemon were watching him. "Oh, sorry. Listening to explanation and processing them isn't my forte." Zack apologized.

Souliana says, "Fennekin!" She then chuckles in her own way.

Lunia then asks, "How long before we hear back about the stone? I am curious which pokemon it belongs to."

Lunia looks to her bag curiously. She then shruggs and says, "Anything New from that young trainer I saw leave with a pikachu 3 years ago?"

"If I may add, I think I know which one you're talking about. Before I started my journey, he came to New Bark Town with two others, both former gym leaders, for the Pokémon league. He said he was from Pallet Town, and he had a Pikachu as well. Does Ash sound familiar?"

Andrew put away his notepad and pencil and adjusted his glasses. "another question, what are these stones made of? are they similar to normal stones?" He asked. He then heard then looked at one of the other trainers "Ash, is he that guy with the red hat and the jacket?"

Splash shook his head, when the hot air hit his face. "Squirtle..." He said.

Lunia says, "I was 10 at the time and a prophecy that was fulfilled not long ago had that name in it. After my encounter with Lugia, I asked my parents if we could learn more about Her. The captain spoke of the island's legend and said that the best place to learn more was the main island. So we went and I learned a song that made the stones of fire, ice and lightning islands glow. I also learned about the legend behind lugia. My adoration for her only grew sense. I myself never learned his name."

"Yeah, that's him. But Lunia, do you know anything else about that island? I've heard of it, but I don't know too much." Sean was in a thinking pose, a form he rarely assumed. "I think this could relate to the stone. We might be onto something, although, we may not." Vee was disregarding the conversation entirely, trying to get Sylva's attention.

Sylva blushes again and looks to Vee. As Vee looks at Sylva, Sylva instinctively uses charm on Vee.

Lunia thinks and says, "The only other things I know besides the song it that the islands of fire, ice and lightning are the homes of Artiquno, Zapdos and Multres."

"I have always wanted to see Lugia and Kyogre, especially Kyogre." He said as he pulled out his notebook and turned to a page with a sketch of Kyogre that took up the entire page. On the other page had the words 'Sea Basin, 4.5 metres - 9.8 metres, 352 Kilogram - 430 Kilograms. Resources vary'.

Andrew's notebook had many tabs some labeled with the names of water type pokemon.