Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Pokémon Adventure!

The Narwhal Muffin

Andrew left the nursery, still not saying anything. He continued to walk around the lab, from nursery to nursery. He started to head to where he would be resting for the night. As he was walking there a familiar head popped out of his backpack "Squirtle Squirt!" Splash said. "Good to see that you are awake, Splash." Andrew said. "Squirtle" Splash said climbing out of Andrew's backpack and onto his shoulder.

Lunia had returned to where everyone was. Souliana walks in with a grin on her features. She looks like she had fun playing tag in the Fire Nursery.

Souliana goes over to Lunia and climbs up on her head. "Fennekin?"

Lunia says, "Sylva has been a bad girl. She is in her pokeball for now. You will understand why when you see Vee. Lets get some rest. I hope Vee is better by morning."

Souliana says, noding in understanding, "Kin. Kin."

Sean responded to Lunia as if on cue, displaying Vee in his infatuated state. Sean headed to the living room to rest. As he got there, Ignis climbed up onto his shoulder. He wore a wide smile. "Looks like you had some fun!" Iggy nodded in response. "Let's get some rest."

(edited)

Lunia placed Sylva's pokeball on a tray. "I will let you out once Vee is no longer infatuated with you. Then you are to apologize to him. Control yourself around others. I will make sure you are cared for and grow strong my Sylva. Sleep well."

Souliana curls around the pokeball and settles in to sleep.

Lunia joins the others but is unable to sleep. She goes looking for Professor Oak to see if he can give her something to do until she is tired.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Professor Oak finished his notes for Andrew and as he closed it, he got so tired that he slept on the spot. Fortunately, he didn't drool over the notes.

The similar thing happened to Zack. He read the novel too long that he slept with the novel on top of his head.

Andrew was up against a wall, not sleeping, but reading one of his books. This one was different, Andrew hadn't read this one before And unlike the other one this one was quite thick. It was about the same thickness of a medium sized novel. It had information on every single known Water type, from Kalos to Kanto, if it was a pokemon that lived in water, this book had it. Andrew hadn't read it yet and ever since he got it, Splash had just been using it as a pillow.

After tending to a self assigned task, Lunia went to sleep near everyone.

When they woke up she was still asleep hugging the trainer of Vee like a teddy bear. She stirred but didn't wake if the trainer of Vee woke and moved about.

It seems somehow in their sleep she started hugging him.

Elsie smiled as she looked at the second town. She almost stepped through the border before she was stopped. "Stop!"

"What's the problem, officer?" She said rather fidgety, hoping that she wouldn't get sent back to her parents when her journey had just begun.

"You're coming with me." Elsie panicked as she said those words, putting Amoré in her pokeball and ran back to the route, when the police officer followed her. "H-hey wait! I only want to-" It was no use to call out, though. Elsie was gone. "I wanted to take you to the pokemon Center... They have free beds..."

Elsie rushed back to Professor Oak's lab, but in her rush she fell and scraped her knees and her hands. She was bleeding, and couldn't endure the pain and the hotness coming from her cuts. She needed help, and found herself running to Professor Oak. She opened the door to Professor Oak's lab. "Professor Oak! I'm going to need a bandaid..."

(edited)

Lunia woke with the new comer's voice calling to the professor and found herself cuddling with Vee's trainer. She blushes deeply and removes herself without waking him.

She goes to the main room and says, in a sleepy tone, "Anything I can do to help? I think the professor is asleep."

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

(To the top you go)

Professor Oak just woke up in his desk. The notebook is still dry and clean and finished. Prof. Oak closed it and hold it, planning to give it as a parting gift for the new trainers.

Zack was still sleeping, but his movement knocked the bag aside and rolled his Pokeball that he had tucked inside last night and summoned Growlithe. The pokemon had rested inside thankfully, but he hasn't forgive his master for what he did last night. So, he pulled Zack's blanket and then went on top of him and started sleeping on Zack's head. Growlithe has a lot of fun ways to prank his master, even though he'd be in trouble after that.