Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Pokémon Adventure!

The Narwhal Muffin

"Hmm... perhaps this has something to do with the three birds, or perhaps even ho-oh, now that Lugia's in the mix. But I heard rumors of a Pokémon called Mew, and there may be even more. And if each has a respective stone..." Sean looked up at Lunia. "We've got a lot on our hands if we want to figure this out. " Hey, Proffesor, do you know anything about Mew?"

"Vee!" Vee summoned an Oran Berry and offered it to Sylva.

Sylva blushes some more but accepts the oran berry. She looks totally cute to Vee.

Lunia listens and awaits the professor's response to her question about the Mega Stone.

Sylva eats half and gives half to Vee. A gesture of affection towards Vee.

(Quick question is Vee a male Eevee?)

Andrew looked at splash, who ran back to him. Splash climbed into Andrew's backpack and retreated into his shell "I guess somebody needs his beauty sleep..." Andrew said, "Squirtle... is heard from inside Andrew's backpack. Andrew chuckled and started to look through his notebook and rereading what he had written in it, He had a pokedex but he still liked to use his old fashion notebook.

Edited by Senatus Romanus

A question sparked and all the trainers started talking to each other. Zack remembered Ash, as Gym Leader Blaine used to talk about a certain trainer that he took interest on, Ash. Blaine hoped that Zack can impress him as he was impressed by Ash. They were talking about Legendary Pokemon, a one of a kind

Prof. Oak got barraged with the questions. "Well, Mega Stone are created in 2 ways, according to Professor Sycamore's notes. According to the legend written in Kalos Region, Mega Stone are Evolutionary Stones, like Moon Stone, Sun Stone, etc. that was radiated by Xerneas and Yveltal, Pokemon that rule over life and death, respectively. Mega Stone can also be created by meteorites that fall from the sky." Oak answered.

Then Sean, a new trainer came into the conversation and then asked about Mew. "Well Mew is a legendary Pokemon which its DNA was used by Team Rocket to create Mewtwo. It only appear to those with pure heart and strong desire. Thus only few has seen it."  Oak said.

Vee pushed the berry back towards Sylva. He inched it ever closer, as if saying "Go on!"

"Mewtwo, now that's a name I've never heard of before." Sean was totally and utterly perplexed. "So, like a clone of Mew? Or is it different?"

Ignis approached Souliana. "Quil?"

(Yes, Vee is a male)

Sylva Smiles and finishes the berry. She then lightly nips Vee's ear and breaks into a run going somewhere away from everyone.

She looks to see if Vee is following. It is like she wants to show him something.

Souliana looks to Ignis and taps him running away. She looks like she wants to play tag.

Lunia still waits for her answer, but says to Sylva, "Dont go to far. You should be careful."

(I understand now why Vee gave her the berry. He is infatuated with Sylva.)

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

(CP-ing from Bulbapedia)

"Well Sean, Mewtwo was created after years gene splicing and DNA engineering experiments based on Mew. It is said to have the most savage heart among all Pokémon, lack compassion, and strike fear into its enemy with cold, glowing eyes. Because it was engineered to be the ultimate in battle, it can only think of defeating its foes. It was capable of levitation, telepathy and mind control. More information is found within the Pokemon Mansion in Cinnabar Town." Oak said.

As Prof. Oak mentioned the Mansion, Zack was surprised. He never entered the Mansion, although it was a walking distance. His parents forbid it since poisonous wild Pokemon are in that mansion. "Oh, the Pokemon Mansion. I see it all the time. It's a historical site." Zack said.

"Oh, by the way Lunia. We'd probably know whose Mega Stone it resonates to in 1-2 days. Just be patient. Once the answer come up, I'll PokeNav you all." Prof. Oak said.

Lunia says, "Sylva probably went to her favorate place here in the lab. I planned on staying for a night and heading back to pewter city for the gym badge there. The one near the Veridian forest is closed last time i saw it."

Lunia finds a seat and rests waiting for Sylva to come back.

Andrew was listening to what Oak was saying but he was now leaning against a wall and reading a book, of course, on water types. He had his backpack on the floor next to him. It was open so Splash's shell could be seen at all times. He occasionally looked up to see what was going on and then look back down at his book.

Sean was a bit frightened. "Well, so far we have Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, and Ho-oh. Anything else?"

Vee hesitated, but after realizing what was going on, ran after Sylva.

Ignis chased Souliana carelessly through the lab, tipping over many important-looking pieces of equipment, vial, and papers. "Hey!" Sean shouted. "Be careful!"

"Oh, there's a lot more, Sean." Prof. Oak said.

Zack's Pokemon ran with the Sylva, both Growlithe and Chimchar. Zack followed. But then, Prof. Oak told all the trainer planning to rest here. "Oh, if you all plan to rest for the night, you all may rest at the living room. I'll provide pillow and blanket for you all." Prof. Oak said. "Oh, thank you Professor." Zack replied. The day is going to be a night soon, anyway.

So, Zack went to the living room, put his backpack down and started looking for his Pokemon.

Edited by Definitely Not Udyr

Sulva shakes her head at Growlith and Chimchar. She the points to Vee and motions before ducking into a vent.

It seems she only wants Vee to follow.

Souliana moves as if avoiding the equipment. She seems to know the importance of it and wants to keep it safe.

Growlithe and Chimchar got halted by Sylva as told them not to follow. As Sylva entered the vent alongside Vee, Chimchar and Growlithe ran back. They ran around the lab, looking for other Pokemon, preferably Souliana and Ignis. Playing with another Fire Pokemon were in their dictionary.

Andrew  would occasional put his foot forward when one of the other trainer's pokemon came too close, making them have to go around so they didn't disturb Splash. Splash gets angry when he is woken up from when he has his little cat naps. He rarely acts mean but if he is ever woken from a good dream, he gets really angry. Andrew would only wake him if he was having a nightmare.

Andrew sat down and continued to read the book he has read over 25 times, he has memorized it but he still enjoys reading it to see if he may have missed something in the text or images. On the book mark there were 25 lines, made by a pencil, it was clear that he had been counting how many times he had read the book.

The two find Souliana in the fire area of the lab where they can play their game without breaking anything.

Lunia asks, "Professor, what tends to happen when two pokemon, who like eachother, are left together in the daycare normally? Has it been seen of happening else where as well?"

Lunia looks to the trainer of Vee and then back. She seems to worry about Sylva only wanting Vee to follow.

Sylva guides Vee over to a place her senses know of from a long time ago.

When she gets there, she comes out of the vent and....

(GM you can decide what is being seen by Vee and Sylva. Am using an instinct to guide Sylva to the place her egg came from.)

Andrew says something before Oak can answer "Mating, playing, and,or just spending time with each other, same with any other animal, Humans included..." He said. He looked up from his book, "Yes, it happens all the time in nature. Most flying and dragon types and some water types, like blastoises make nests. Most 'mammal' like pokemon: Eevees, Mankies, and Pikachus for example, usually find area with some open space and pregnancy can last from a couple days to 9 months..." Andrew then realized that he probably gave too much information. " uhhh, I'm going to stop talking now..."

Edited by Senatus Romanus

Lunia looks to Sean, "I have a bad feeling, Sean. Your Vee is male, am I correct?"

Lunia is giving a look of one who expects a form of trouble down the line. She is giving this look to Sean hoping he understands where she is going with it.

She says, "I am going to look for Sylva. Want to join me Sean?"

"Yes, he is." It was obvious they were both thinking the same thing. "And I will most definitely join you. Do you know where they could've gone?"

Ignis approached Souliana rather menacingly. The flames on his back flared up to an enormous size in an attempt to show off.

Lunia heads to the pokemon keeping areas. She looks to be heading to the fairy type area. She says, "Mom found her egg near a pair of Sylveons. If she is driven by instinct to go back, she will be found easily there."

She continues towards the area for fairy type pokemon.

(GM your description move.)

Souliana mocks fear. But as ignis tries to tag her she dodges him.

With all the nuisance about Pokemon mating. The remaining Trainers got worried their Pokemon will do things the trainer doesn't want to do. Hoping it won't happen, they went to Fairy Type Nursery room.

Then Prof. Oak remember that Legendaries were the trainers' purpose of travel, especially Andrew, so Prof. Oak went the extra mile and made a notebook for the trainers as references. So he left the trainers and went to his personal desk and started making the notes. 

Meanwhile, Growlithe and Chimchar arrived at a Nursery room, searching for Ignis and Souliana. They didn't found them and the Pokemon inside the nursery room were afraid to Growlithe and Chimchar.

They just arrived at the Grass Type Nursery room.

Lunia entered the Fairy Type nursery. And saw Sylva by the vent.

"Sorry for this. Sylva, return!"

Lunia holds out Sylva's Luxury Ball and the red beam brings Sylva home.

Sylva is now inside her pokeball. Lunia breaths a sigh of relief.

She turns to Sean and says, "Sorry about that. Sylva knows the ability Charm. She must have used it on Vee. I think until it wares off, we keep them appart."

Andrew looked up and noticed Professor Oak and the other trainers were gone. He was alone...  but he didn't care, piece, quiet, and his books, technically his normal weekends. He yawned and closed his book. He slowly put his backpack on and started to walk around the lab. He entered one of the nurseries and saw two of the other trainers but didn't say anything to them, he didn't want to interrupt. He adjusted his glasses and looked around the nursery.

• Brohoof 1

"Vee..." Vee was rolling dazedly on his back with hearts in his eyes. "Sorry," Sean apologized. "I'll take him downstairs."

Ignis chases after Souliana but cannot seem to catch up to her. Finally, he releases a cloud of smoke, enveloping the room. The resulting confusion gives him the chance to come from behind and charging right at Souliana.

Zack traveled around the lab and then realized that the grass type nursery room is a lot quieter than the other, so he checked it out and found his Pokemon, both looking for a battle from the looks of it. Zack got surprised and grabbed his Pokeballs and returned both Growlithe and Chimchar. "Return, both of you!" Zack said. Disaster averted. Although they won't be too happy about it when I'm going to release them again. Zack thought.

So, he returned to his temporary bed and saw no one else inside. Probably they're touring around the lab. He didn't care much about them. So he went to the sofa, which is filled with 4 pillows and blankets. He put 3 others to the other sofa and lay down. He shuffled through his bag below him and grabbed a graphic novel he saved up in case of boredom. He picked up the graphic novel entitled "Persona 4". It's a bit thick but, he liked it anyway. He picked up where he left off, where the team are saving Kanji.

Lunia says, "No it's my fault for not asking is Vee was male before. I would have commanded Sylva not to think about that move. In battle it allows for easy running. Especially sense she isn't a pokemon who likes to run from a battle. I wanted to keep her safe. So i use it then run when able. Let's go rest and hopefully Vee will be normal by morning. If not a quick visit to the pokemon center will fix him."

She goes looking for Souliana. Souliana is unable to dodge because of the smokescreen. The other pokemon catches her. She then let's out a fit o f giggles. she says, "Fen. Fen. Fen." She then smiles and begins to head back to Lunia In the main room.