Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Adventures of the Equestrian Seas [OOC]

Pucksterv

@Orion Caelum

Since when istrying to survive "greedy" =p

Muskets seem fine though, as they are both old and (perhaps) not from Equestria.

Also

The revolver... Made around 1860s... Industrial hard-cases bullets =p

(Just showing off mill history )

bandolier of hoof grenades.

Isn't that a bit too much? I feel like I'm playing a Fallout: Equestria RP  :okiedokielokie:

Isn't that a bit too much? I feel like I'm playing a Fallout: Equestria RP  :okiedokielokie:

You do realize this happens in Equestria and after the Season 4 finale. Not everyone will know what you are talking about and considering that you said that your character had served for the Equestrian Royal army... I'm pretty sure that ponies don't have guns. Seems to me that they still use spears. 

Muskets seem fine though, as they are both old and (perhaps) not from Equestria.

My bad. If you want, I can edit the posts or retcon them. And by hoof grenades, I mean like 4, 3ish.....

Just not too many 'modern weapons' is all we are asking. We're suppose to be Pirates after all. Things like swords are good just not too many guns...

Just not too many 'modern weapons' is all we are asking. We're suppose to be Pirates after all. Things like swords are good just not too many guns...

What about flintlock pistols? :P

• Brohoof 1

@@JonasDarkmane

Doesnt the ship have gunpowder-based weaponry?

It is Rave's first time that he is on that kind of a ship. 

Scratch that, it is Rave's first time that he is on a ship

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 1

That's just for pistols and such, I think

Ships usually use cannons

Yah, got it... I thought it was unarmed due to jonas's post =p

Seems weird that equestria haz guns =p i thought they only used spears... and apple pies.

Yah, got it... I thought it was unarmed due to jonas's post =p

Seems weird that equestria haz guns =p i thought they only used spears... and apple pies.

They do, which is why I find it a little bit strange (I am really skeptical towards it, because it reminds me of Fallout: Equestria) that guns are being involved in this RP (especially hoofgrenades  :okiedokielokie:)

They do, which is why I find it a little bit strange (I am really skeptical towards it, because it reminds me of Fallout: Equestria) that guns are being involved in this RP (especially hoofgrenades :okiedokielokie:)

Yeah... EQ seems like a very warring nation due to wilhems posts. The Celestia Reich! =p

Well grenades... They were around in the 1700s... The were filled with small balls that flew during explosion... Ripping through lines ( i love line warfare... So stupid... Yet so awsome).

Maybe you could have them bought in foreign ports...

( any typos i see... Will be edited... Mobile. Srry)

Yeah... EQ seems like a very warring nation due to wilhems posts. The Celestia Reich! =p

Well hrenades... They were around in the 1700s... The were filled with small balls that flew during explosion... Ripping through lines ( i love line warfare... So stupid... Yet so awsome).

Maybe you could have them bought in foreign ports...

Grenades were well before 1700s. The Chinese  -_-

It has been established that this RP happens right after Season 4 (so it goes along with the canon). 

Grenades were well before 1700s. The Chinese -_-

It has been established that this RP happens right after Season 4 (so it goes along with the canon).

Actually the first grenades were made by explozing antz =p

So that means eq is the peaceful nation we know? =o

Or shall is it:

C'mon lads... Board the suckas

But captn

No buts yarghr

old-modern-ships-21181948.jpg

this takes place after season 4, right? lets just say celestia and luna agreed to up their defenses, and started comming up with guns and grenades for the next time an ancient demon breaks out of his prison. thats what im thinking :derp: derp

Actually the first grenades were made by explozing antz =p

So that means eq is the peaceful nation we know? =o

Pretty much  -_-. But it is alright to roll with along with having been a part of the Equestrian army, however, modern weapons is really stretching it and wars as well (perhaps if it was a covert war that no one knew about). Your character, however, is not from Equestria right? So there won't be many problems with him and he uses weapons from the golden era of pirates in the Caribbean (well it is for Pucksterv to decide, everything is as it is her RP :squee: ). 

this takes place after season 4, right? lets just say celestia and luna agreed to up their defenses, and started comming up with guns and grenades for the next time an ancient demon breaks out of his prison. thats what im thinking :derp: derp

And that is how Equestria was made kids.... jk. I'm gonna take this as a joke since you made a derp face :P

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 1

Pretty much -_-. But it is alright to roll with along with having been a part of the Equestrian army, however, modern weapons is really stretching it and wars as well (perhaps if it was a covert war that no one knew about). Your character, however, is not from Equestria right? So there won't be many problems with him and he uses weapons from the golden era of pirates in the Caribbean (well it is for Pucksterv to decide, everything is as it is her RP :squee: ).

And that is how Equestria was made kids.... jk. I gonna take this as a joke since you made a derp face :P

Yup im a foreign foreigner that is foreign =p

Well maybe those equestrian grenades contained... Sticky honey... And the cannons... They fire pies... And EQ guns... Candy?

Cuz thats the type of weapons theyd use

And here i come with my metal shopting thing

U wanna fire the gun... Dont ya =p

fact: captain america once knocked out a tank. thats a scientifically proven fact. also, that wasn't a joke. i just put a derp face there for the heck of it.

Edited by Peytonjay

First you get the Super Serum. Then you get the America. Then you get the women.

1. get stuff forcibly injected into you

2. get a costume

3. ???????

4. profit

• Brohoof 1

The bullet went straight through the dummy's eye, moved through where its brain would be, exited, and then hit the wood behind it, making a noticeable hole. "Huh."

Be really careful there. If it wouldn't be a dummy, you could be in trouble as you can receive warning from moderators for stuff like that (NSFW content). I know it from experience  -_-

Pretty much  -_-. But it is alright to roll with along with having been a part of the Equestrian army, however, modern weapons is really stretching it and wars as well (perhaps if it was a covert war that no one knew about). Your character, however, is not from Equestria right? So there won't be many problems with him and he uses weapons from the golden era of pirates in the Caribbean (well it is for Pucksterv to decide, everything is as it is her RP :squee: ). 

And that is how Equestria was made kids.... jk. I'm gonna take this as a joke since you made a derp face :P

It was a covert war. The Saddle Arabian campaign was the Equestrian Army aiding the Saddle Arabian army in a secret counterterrorist operation against the Trotiban (ponified Taliban). I modeled some aspects of it on the Vietnam War, such as the tunnels, and I modeled the secrecy of the operation on the CIA's involvement with the Contras.