Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Adventures of the Equestrian Seas [OOC]

Pucksterv

In a uncharacteristic act for the serious stallion, he actually did a little dance belowdecks, where, thankfully, no one could see him.

Wilhelm's such a dork, I love it

• Brohoof 1

@@Pucksterv

I will be going for a mountain walk (as you may have noticed on my status update :please:). I thought I should let you know here as there is currently a lot of stuff going on in the RP where Rave is involved. So putting the RP to a halt until I return would be nice, but if you really want to continue, you can control my character :proud:.

• Brohoof 2

@@Pucksterv

I will be going for a mountain walk (as you may have noticed on my status update :please:). I thought I should let you know here as there is currently a lot of stuff going on in the RP where Rave is involved. So putting the RP to a halt until I return would be nice, but if you really want to continue, you can control my character :proud:.

understood! go take a hike! :lol: we'll be waiting.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Understood, have fun!

(im guessing the worms got her leg, or something? in its mouth?)

It kinda dragged her down with the forces of gravity and probably stuck in its mouth, or one of her wings is between it's teeth. I don't know, I didn't really think about it that much. Let's just say that she is stuck and the monster wont let go.

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

To make this clear. I am not the only one who may control the actions of the monster worm thing. If you want to write about what the monster does it's okay. Everyone has a right to control it. So don't hold back. (seriously cause I don't know what do to right now with Caramel, kinda a writers block here)

Edited by Pucksterv

To be fair she's being strangled by a giant sea monster 100+ft below sea level, there's not much she can do right now :P

Well that's my problem exactly, I cant write until Caramel is above water and conscious again.

He went over to one barrel that contained rainwater. He looked in it. A pony with a completely black mane, slightly green glowing eyes and fangs looked back at him.

Oh my god, RAVE'S A CHANGELING! :o *shot*

Oh my god, RAVE'S A CHANGELING! :o *shot*

I can't tell if you are being serious or not. He is just a little bit deformed after using a lot of dark magic. 

Lol, Rave gets deformed and looks like some evil creature of darkness (kinda changed like Sombra) yet Tyra is concerned about Wilhelm (not saying that it is nice to get an explosion to your face, but I imagine something like this): ChemicalExplosion.jpg

@@Orion Caelum and @@Littlecandylulu903

It is good to see you start posting again

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 1

I just wanted to make clear that we already went trough Deadmares cross, we already had the monster thing. We are already sailing on normal waters again. So please edit your post when you got it wrong  :please:

No need to edit. He only said that he did not know what was going (stating that he missed what was going on) ;).

• Brohoof 1

I have the worst timezone... Everyones posting about 2-5am... Late to stay up... and wwwaaaayyy to early to wake up XP

I have the worst timezone... Everyones posting about 2-5am... Late to stay up... and wwwaaaayyy to early to wake up XP

Can you post now?