Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Adventures of the Equestrian Seas [OOC]

Pucksterv

41533-well-that-escalated-quickly-u4w2.j

That went pretty off topic 

And I don't know where I am, but to get out, we'll need to go thataway

Isn't Wilhelm a pegasus (Violet as well)?

Why not? It'll be interesting :wacko:

Rave isn't useless though :(

Because I don't want to be adding any.... outside story to this RP. Although it is a part of his character and his families history, it might not fit the RP (This RP is not really an alternative one as it follows what has happened after Season 4). Also, it would be a rather long post (unless I diveded it into a few other posts).

I know that as both a reader and a RPer. However, Rave himself doesn't necessarily know that.

(edited)

A sad announcement:

I will be leaving the forum for about three weeks and I will be back around may. This means we either pause the RP or Caramel gets in a situation where she goes "off screen".

For anyone who is interested, I'm leaving because I got to focus on my school work. I got a lot of important test I have to study for and I also have a lot of reports I got to finish. Since the forum is a real distraction I have decided to take a little distance for a while.

Let me know what you want, I will be completely gone by tomorrow. If you want to contact me, just add me on Skype (link in profile) and I might be able to talk if I'm not busy, which I probably will be.

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 2

A sad announcement:

I will be leaving the forum for about three weeks and I will be back around may. This means we either pause the RP or Caramel gets in a situation where she goes "off screen".

For anyone who is interested, I'm leaving because I got to focus on my school work. I got a lot of important test I have to study for and I also have a lot of reports I got to finish. Since the forum is a real distraction I have decided to take a little distance for a while.

Let me know what you want, I will be completely gone by tomorrow. If you want to contact be, just add me on Skype (link in profile) and I might be able to talk if I'm not busy, which I probably will be.

I hope you will be able to study well for the tests and I hope you will do well :)

I will miss you  :(

Good luck ;)

Why not? It'll be interesting :wacko:

Rave isn't useless though :(

If you are interested in the memory I am specifically talking about 

http://mlpforums.com/topic/113740-foalnapped-adventure-rp/?p=3342401

• Brohoof 2

Was just a little feelsy is all :o

But it's great stuff! :yay:

Thank you. I will not be posting the link to my fallout character that I talked about in the Restoration of Harmony OOC. That is really....... depressing.

• Brohoof 1