Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Adventures of the Equestrian Seas [OOC]

Pucksterv

@, @@Lordav

Just in case you did not know, Puck will be gone for about 3 weeks. She is quite busy. Just wanted to let you know if you did not already know :)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I just wanted to let everyone know that there will be another person joining the RP.

This is a one time thing, after this, no one else will be aloud to join since we are actually already filled up with enough characters.

So don't ask me for favors  :okiedokielokie:

@, would you be so kind to fill in the information below so that other may know who you and your character are:

Username: 

Name OC and link:

How will your character be introduced:

What will be your role in the RP (big/small):

What will be your job on the ship: 

Why do wanna join this RP (just for fun):

if you need any help filling this in, look for examples or just ask for help

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Now the other information. I heard some people say/rumoring that this RP is dead. Obviously it is not.

It is just on hold, I know it has been on hold for a very long time and I was actually planning it to be on hold for 3 weeks but it will be longer since I have more school work than I thought plus Jonas has his exams, I don't want to distract him.

Should there be any more questions, please let me know.

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 2

I just wanted to let everyone know that there will be another person joining the RP.

This is a one time thing, after this, no one else will be aloud to join since we are actually already filled up with enough characters.

So don't ask me for favors  :okiedokielokie:

@, would you be so kind to fill in the information below so that other may know who you and your character are:

Username: 

Name OC and link:

How will your character be introduced:

What will be your role in the RP (big/small):

What will be your job on the ship: 

Why do wanna join this RP (just for fun):

if you need any help filling this in, look for examples or just ask for help

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Now the other information. I heard some people say/rumoring that this RP is dead. Obviously it is not.

It is just on hold, I know it has been on hold for a very long time and I was actually planning it to be on hold for 3 weeks but it will be longer since I have more school work than I thought plus Jonas has his exams, I don't want to distract him.

Should there be any more questions, please let me know.

Hey, I'm cool to wait a bit longer :wacko:

And I'm fine with a new guy coming in :yay:

Puck, as I said I already read this whole OOC thread, I don't need help XD

Thanks anyway!

I also have exams for the next few weeks

'Ello Unicorn Cob!

So, here's an app

Username: Vinyl Scratchy DJ

Name OC and link: Scarlett Fidelity http://originalcharacters.esy.es/ScarlettFidelity/

How will your character be introduced: After a long-range teleportation accident Scarlett ends up stranded on an island (The one Captain Caramel is currently on) and has all her magic depleted due to the test. Due to having no ties back home and no idea where she is anyway, she would be more than happy to join the crew and help the Captain find her crew again. Due to her past she'll be slow to trust others.

What will be your role in the RP and what will be your job on the ship: Scarlett's role in the Roleplay will be about medium. Due to her high amount of mechanical knowledge from her time she can be the ships mechanic/repair pony.

Why do wanna join this RP: It seems like a very well thought out Roleplay and I love the idea of being on a ship. Also two of my best friends are in it so I thought why the hell not!

This good? 

• Brohoof 3

Yes, perfect  :lol:

Perfect you say? Mwuhaha

Yes, perfect  :lol:

Hey Cap, if anypony wants me to add their OC to the database under a Equestrian Sea section I could do that.

• Brohoof 2

Hey Cap, if anypony wants me to add their OC to the database under a Equestrian Sea section I could do that.

Sure, I don't mind, you can add me. If others want to, I hope they will let you know   :lol:

Sure, I don't mind, you can add me. If others want to, I hope they will let you know   :lol:

Your OC is already on it silly XD

I'll make an Equestrian Sea section, though I will need an image to represent it as I am trying to keep text to a minimum on the mane (heh, mane) page.

Your OC is already on it silly XD

I'll make an Equestrian Sea section, though I will need an image to represent it as I am trying to keep text to a minimum on the mane (heh, mane) page.

I wouldn't know what imagine it should represent.. something pirate related...maybe  :kindness:

I wouldn't know what imagine it should represent.. something pirate related...maybe  :kindness:

Well if you can find something, send it to me. Also, if you get your OC re-drawn with her new cutie mark, send it to me so I can update the cover sheet.

@JonasDarkmane do you mind if I use Rave's cutie mark as an icon for this RP? It fits it rather well.

• Brohoof 1

Well if you can find something, send it to me. Also, if you get your OC re-drawn with her new cutie mark, send it to me so I can update the cover sheet.

@JonasDarkmane do you mind if I use Rave's cutie mark as an icon for this RP? It fits it rather well.

Sure